Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That Google ? thing had what appears to be Olivia's hair peeking through it.

If it was a new unit ? Who could this be ? (Pink hair lady in FE saga) 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

That Google ? thing had what appears to be Olivia's hair peeking through it.

This doesn't leave me any less confused.

2 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

This doesn't leave me any less confused.

Here is what was posted on this very topic some days ago:

On 7/15/2018 at 12:09 AM, Jingle Jangle said:

Did some photoshop testing by placing Olivia's head over it, and it's an extremely close match. Her flowing ponytail even matches up with faint detail in the outer circle. If it's not her, it's gotta be a new character. The headband is white and without any details though, so I just drew white over her existing headband:

oliviathing.gif.61fbb1bcd10e326a496962851555c8f9.gif

edit: I should add, that in this image, her eyes line up exactly where Nino's eyes were in the same Google achievement thing

Edited Sunday at 03:04 AM by Johann

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Here is what was posted on this very topic some days ago:

On 7/15/2018 at 12:09 AM, Jingle Jangle said:

Did some photoshop testing by placing Olivia's head over it, and it's an extremely close match. Her flowing ponytail even matches up with faint detail in the outer circle. If it's not her, it's gotta be a new character. The headband is white and without any details though, so I just drew white over her existing headband:

oliviathing.gif.61fbb1bcd10e326a496962851555c8f9.gif

edit: I should add, that in this image, her eyes line up exactly where Nino's eyes were in the same Google achievement thing

Edited Sunday at 03:04 AM by Johann
  •  

I see. Well, I won't believe anything until I  see it, bbecause this is most definitly not definitive proof!

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I wonder how long it will take before people finally realize you can just look at the in-game notifications board to get all times automatically in your own phone's time zone.

The point when you realize you have too much faith in people's observational abilities?

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I wonder how long it will take before people finally realize you can just look at the in-game notifications board to get all times automatically in your own phone's time zone.

This game has been running for over sixteen months. If people haven’t realised it by now, they never will.

6 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

The point when you realize you have too much faith in people's observational abilities?

I swear someone mentions this every time we get an "oh crap I didn't check the time zone" post.

EDIT: Not to mention our own thread explicitly says to check your time zone in the bloody title.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Why do we need a third Olivia when we still have zero Vaikes?

Tbh there aren't enough Awakening units in the normal summoning pool to warrant two classrooms. When we do, we'll get a second Teach.

Seasonals don't get to go to school since they are not legally people.

There was that time when the English calendar was published in the notifications based on Pacific Time only, leading to much confusion. The plain text in the notification shows the appropriate local time, but they don't bother with multiple versions of the static images. Fortunately the region is on Daylight Saving time currently which resolves the issue for most of the world now (Hawaiian players will probably see the wrong dates on the calendar), but it'll probably be back in a few months.

Even now with the Feh Channel announcement, the image at the top of it shows a date of the 19th (with no time stated), which is directly contradicted by the text below correctly showing 1:30pm on the 20th.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Why do we need a third Olivia when we still have zero Vaikes?

Vaike still can’t find his damn axe. Maybe if we’re lucky, he’ll find Lucina alt #4 Kellam or some other poor forgotten soul in the process.

I wouldn't mind it being an Awakening banner, but I hope they put Sumia on it. How she hasn't been added yet is beyond me.

My ideal Awakening banner, including the Olivia alt because it does indeed seem to be her in the ? thing, is: Alt Olivia, Sumia and Gregor.

I imagine that the next Awakening banner would be Alt!Olivia(peg knight? Dancing red?), Sumia and Vaike. Plus Miriel, if they do a four-person banner. Then it's the first Sheppards. Kellam would be a hidden character that just randomly popped into the barracks.

3 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Kellam would be a hidden character that just randomly popped into the barracks.

Just ninja him into the regular 3-4* pool, no announcement at all (though listed in the details of a banner) and maybe a silhouette somewhere in the background during the FEH channel. He is just there starting tomorrow.

There seems to be a bug with the "Vantage and Flashing Blade" tactics drill map. I've tried it from every possible spot on the map, nothing works to win it. Wish this map didn't force you to use Mia though.

Why do people think that question mark thing is related to the upcoming banner? I highly doubt it's an Awakening one, we had one fairly recently. It's probably for some kind of merchandise or something. And if any Awakening character got an alt right now, I'd think we'd be seeing Inigo, Owain, or Severa or possibly Lon'qu or Frederick since Lon'qu is popular and Frederick can canonically use the entire weapon triangle.

Edited by Anacybele

19 minutes ago, Lau said:

I wouldn't mind it being an Awakening banner, but I hope they put Sumia on it. How she hasn't been added yet is beyond me.

My ideal Awakening banner, including the Olivia alt because it does indeed seem to be her in the ? thing, is: Alt Olivia, Sumia and Gregor.

With Aversa as GHB

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

There seems to be a bug with the "Vantage and Flashing Blade" tactics drill map. I've tried it from every possible spot on the map, nothing works to win it. Wish this map didn't force you to use Mia though.

It's very much possible. Do you want me to tell you the solution or would you rather figure it out yourself?

I would loooooove an Aversa GHB. If we are doing an Awakening banner I'm really hoping for Maribelle. Actually it might be better if she isn't on it; she and Aversa are really the only gen 1 units I'd be interested in and I have too many other characters I'm trying to get right now (I'm at a 5.75% pity rate in my hunt for Camilla, and I already know I'll be pulling for Elise and Celica and/or Micaiah (because I mean come on, they'll both be on the distant defense banner)).

3 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

It's very much possible. Do you want me to tell you the solution or would you rather figure it out yourself?

It isn't though. Like I said, I tried it from every possible spot. The stairs, the upper square, southern square, attacking the north axe unit, attacking the south axe unit, all of that. None of it worked. IS screwed up and I'm sending in a complaint about it.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It isn't though. Like I said, I tried it from every possible spot. The stairs, the upper square, southern square, attacking the north axe unit, attacking the south axe unit, all of that. None of it worked. IS screwed up and I'm sending in a complaint about it.

Every Tactics Drill is doable. If it isn't for you, that means you haven't tried all of the options. And there are definitely options you haven't tried yet.

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Alright. Solution is in the spoiler.

Spoiler

Let Mia stand in front of the axe pegasus, but DON'T ATTACK HER. After that she kills the pegasus knight and the cavalier. Then the next phase she can easily take out the remaining enemy.

@Anacybele Maybe you should admit that you just can't figure it out instead of always blaming it on the game for being 'impossible.' Because guess what? Thousands of people proved you wrong. Being bad at the game and the game being hard is not the same thing.

Edited by Michelaar

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Every Tactics Drill is doable. If it isn't for you, that means you haven't tried all of the options. And there are definitely options you haven't tried yet.

Nope. I tried them all.

Now the same is happening with this Wrath map. These maps are garbage and need fixed.