Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

+Res, -HP. Basically neutral. I've pulled several Oscars at this point, but none have been +Spd or even +Atk except one which was +Spd, -Atk...

I've been holding off for a +Spd-Res for mine.

Maybe we'll get Kieran eventually and I can complete my Tellius Cav trio.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've been holding off for a +Spd-Res for mine.

Maybe we'll get Kieran eventually and I can complete my Tellius Cav trio.

We NEED Kieran, man. This game still doesn't have enough axe cavs in the permanent pool.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

We NEED Kieran, man. This game still doesn't have enough axe cavs in the permanent pool.

Yeah, Titania was the last one, more than a year ago.

Today I learned that if you die during a boss battle in tap battle, you get to retry the boss battle without all the stupid filler beforehand. That's surprisingly generous.

It was always going to happen with Cordelia, who seems significantly harder than any forced daily quest boss in previous events. I think the previous couple of times I made it out with one or two hearts, so it was a matter of time before I failed.

36 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

It was always going to happen with Cordelia, who seems significantly harder than any forced daily quest boss in previous events. I think the previous couple of times I made it out with one or two hearts, so it was a matter of time before I failed.

Cordelia Hard is stupid. This is all I have to say on the matter before I devolve into incomprehensible mess of profanities.

Super late to the party but it's never too late!

@Rezzy Nice Zodiac team! I have Leo, Cancer and Libra, the fourth one can be Cancer 2.0? Or Corn standing out for CapriCORN?

@Junkhead Usar a Hana por LnD3 esta pasado de moda, para eso esta Sothe :P: (tuve la fortuna de que me salieran como 3 Sothes en 2 semanas y una Minerva desastrosa :awesome:)

Also, today's BHB got me a free colorless orb, and it was Elise! Fortunately she's neutral, so yay!

Btw, I recently did a huge clean up on my barracks, I was pushing the 300 units limit with a lot of unused 5☆s and SI fodder. I sacrificed a lot of units for skills and feathers, and here are some of my recent upgrades:

Lots of images, beware!

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180722-221218.png

Completed my Drivebot, he had Spur Spd but decided to upgrade his performance.

Screenshot_20180722-221229.png

Promoted just to heal Shadow Dragon units when training or at any event involving SD characters :D

Screenshot_20180722-221238.png

Just got a better nature for Clair and decided to merge her because yolo. Fed her a pity breaker Brave Lyn with a 3☆ Kaze. Will eventually refine Rhomphaia with Flashing Blade effect.

Screenshot_20180722-221244.png

While she's not exactly one of the best lance cavaliers, and I have Camus, Finn, Berkut and (lol) Clive, I felt the need of having a lance cavalier with her resistance, in the same way I have Titania, so why not. Fed her an Arvis and a shitty Summer Corrin I had benched ages ago. Her advantage against Tikis is also beautiful because she receives few damage and can tank them.

Screenshot_20180722-221258.png

Julia was my first golden green mage and she helped me through the first Tempest Trial, I got other copies of her and decided to keep her. Fed her some ploys because her res is glorious.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180722-221333.png

Here comes my Blazing Sword love. I will always favor them! Why didn't they just gave Luna tome to Canas? Those epic crts against everyone! Fed him a silly Oliver, gave him Axe and G Tomebreaker and fed him a Julius.

Screenshot_20180722-221346.png

Fed him a Spring Lucina months ago and refined his sword to Spectrum Bond. He is really effective against Faes, Grimas and Myrrhs when I run him along with Micaiah. It really makes the difference.

Screenshot_20180722-221351.png

More Black Fang love. I began merging unique units because I feel I am at a moment where my pool of units fill a large amount of roles and found space for improvement by merging and getting tons of feathers.

Screenshot_20180722-221357.png

Fed ger a Legault to run double tactics. She's made to work on hybrid and cav teams perfectly. Crossing fingers for a worthy refinement. Didn't give Atk Tactic to Titania because her -res nature held me to run triple tactics, plus I don't use her that much.

Screenshot_20180722-221409.png

There's a Sothe here, he's paired with Ryoma and he hits like a truck!

Spoiler

Screenshot_20180722-221431.png

Almost done with Chrom, just need some extra dew to give him Sealed Falchion. He's really worth it!

Screenshot_20180722-221441.png

He's +HP -Res but I need him for Arena and Forging Bonds event.

Screenshot_20180722-221448.png

Merged the copies I had of her and provided her with Healbot build and Aggressive build.

Screenshot_20180722-221458.png

WIP here, just need 20K to give him Yato and his Supportive Refinement to super buff Felicia. I also have a spare Sothe so he might run LnD3 as well.

Screenshot_20180722-221505.png

Another WIP here. Fed her a lame Celica and Summer Gaius to debuff the hell of the enemies. 20K and need Felicia's Plate and her refinement.

Screenshot_20180722-221515.png

Fed her a complete Minerva (LnD3 and Ward Fliers) because that atk is just too sexy.

Screenshot_20180722-221528.png

Another WIP here. Fed her a Morgan to make him a strong EP unit against ranged units. The idea is to give her Distant Defense 3 or a mixed Stance or Breath skill with DD Seal 3.

That's been my progress so far!

Note: notice the different colored hearts? Orange for Archanean, Yellow for Jugdral, Green for Elibe, Cyan for Magvel, Blue for Tellius, Purple for Ylisse and Magenta for Fates 8D

Usar a Hana por LnD3 esta pasado de moda, para eso esta Sothe :P: (tuve la fortuna de que me salieran como 3 Sothes en 2 semanas y una Minerva desastrosa

Naw ma. I like Sothe, and I'm considering merging him if I get more of copies. Not only is he a good character, but his performance can be pretty insane with the Carrot.

Note: notice the different colored hearts? Orange for Archanean, Yellow for Jugdral, Green for Elibe, Cyan for Magvel, Blue for Tellius, Purple for Ylisse and Magenta for Fates 8D

e.e

I want to +10 Libra...I'm basically an F2Player, so that means I'll get most of my copies from potential *4s. My question is, is it worth trying to go for a +1 or +2 right now, or should I save up a ton of orbs and do so if he gets demoted in the future? Thing is, I also want to get him Wrath, and Nephenee's on a banner right now.

Edited by Junkhead

2 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Also, today's BHB got me a free colorless orb, and it was Elise! Fortunately she's neutral, so yay!

Good job on your cleanup and congrats for that Elise! Is she your first Elise? 

1 hour ago, Junkhead said:

I want to +10 Libra...I'm basically an F2Player, so that means I'll get most of my copies from potential *4s. My question is, is it worth trying to go for a +1 or +2 right now, or should I save up a ton of orbs and do so if he gets demoted in the future? Thing is, I also want to get him Wrath, and Nephenee's on a banner right now.

He'll be back on a banner for sure, but there is always the (low) risk of a double green on a future banner. Also his demotion is not guaranteed, you'll know only after the end of the banner. 

6 hours ago, Alkaid said:

I feel you on the seasonals. I seem to have a particularly bad time with those too. I keep needing to pull for a second copy of my favorite ones. I still have PTSD over the 3 -spd S Corrins in a row last year. My heart sunk when I got the same bane on my first Camilla this summer, but thankfully I managed to pull a second +atk -hp one, even though it meant 300+ orbs gone in the end. It's a real orb killer trying to fix IVs, but I can't help but try when it happens to my favorites, and a seasonal at that.

That story of Corrin sounds familiar. It took me so many orbs to only get that one -ATK copy. Got many pity breakers (my Ninian is +3 and my Ephraim +2 now) on the way without getting a new unit. 

The only seasonal ranged unit with good nature is Kagero and I use her least. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

He'll be back on a banner for sure, but there is always the (low) risk of a double green on a future banner. Also his demotion is not guaranteed, you'll know only after the end of the banner.

Yeah...everyone and their mother is expecting it. Next thing you know, it comes back to kick me in the balls and doesn't end up happening.

:awesome:

14 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

@Junkhead Yeah, if I wanted to +10 him, I'd try to get as many copies as possible already now.

What about Wrath fodder.

On to the CCs to collect orbs! 

The what.

King of Heroes:

oie_transparent(1).png

Edited by Junkhead

Just now, Junkhead said:

What about Wrath fodder.

The what.

Never got Wrath fodder myself. 

The Chain challenges, aka last orb reserve for many. 

Already today we get those 20 orbs? ... they are burning ... must not waste ... 

Already don't like the new mode for the randomness of getting score for one of the four characters. Also 15 stamina for one map while I can get 7 in TTs. 

Arriving to 3,500 for each character will be difficult. 

Got 79 points from my one and only battle today with all four accessories. Be interesting to see what the multipliers are because if I were to attempt to grind them out without multipliers, well... 3500/79 = 45 battles per character, and pray for perfect luck that you don't overcap any of them. Good god.

That, plus the "support" is just the character along in some pointless waffling monologue. That's not a support and that's not friendship.

Edited by Humanoid

So, I’ve got 2 Summer Camillas yet and both were -Atk. I hope to get enough orbs before the banner ends, I don’t want to run her with the boring Blàrblade set (that’s the job of my -Atk Summer Corrin) :’(

Also, it would be nice to have her at +2 xD

9 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Already don't like the new mode for the randomness of getting score for one of the four characters. Also 15 stamina for one map while I can get 7 in TTs. 

Arriving to 3,500 for each character will be difficult. 

It's a shame that my only problem with this mode is such a pain. I'm just hoping that once you cap a character you don't earn any more points for them. At least so far I'm enjoying the new supports, I've fallen in love with Maribelle again.

6 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Got 79 points from my one and only battle today with all four accessories. Be interesting to see what the multipliers are because if I were to attempt to grind them out without multipliers, well... 3500/79 = 45 battles per character, and pray for perfect luck that you don't overcap any of them. Good god.

79 looks to be on the high end, considering I average around 30-50 per run. Running with all four accessories appears to give a 2x multiplier.

7 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

That, plus the "support" is just the character along in some pointless waffling monologue. That's not a support and that's not friendship.

When you get all four characters to support level C, you get a scene where all five of your characters bounce and emote around a fire. Which is totally a support.

1 minute ago, Kozac said:

Seems that Sumia gets a bonus this moment, but I don't get with the multiplier (some charactersgets 13, 30 or 70 points) 

It depends on the number of heart drops you get during the battle. It seems each heart drop is worth a minimum of 12 points (on Advanced) and having all four units with bonus accessories doubles the number of points you get.

I just tried this event and holy fuck it’s idiotically grindy. 3,500 points for the max rewards? For each character that you can’t choose? At 24 points a pop? At FIFTEEN fucking stamina per a single map? It appears that no thought process at all was involved in both this puny excuse for an “event” and the upcoming arena “improvements”. By Naga, am I pissed right now.