• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

@Vaximillian

Screenshot_20180909-092750.png

Decided to prioritize the Dew on her rather than Sharena because I instantly had a clear vision of her build and had the resources for it. I still haven't figured a clear build for Sharena. I have a Rhajat to provide Distant Defense but Idk if it'll go well on Sharena and make her a ranged tank?

2 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

I still haven't figured a clear build for Sharena. I have a Rhajat to provide Distant Defense but Idk if it'll go well on Sharena and make her a ranged tank?

I’m satisfied with my SB QR CD Ignis and haven’t thought about making her a ranged tank, honestly. I’m skeptical about non-DC ranged tanks anyway (but that might be too much of a narrow and biased viewpoint). Maybe others can provide actual input?

5 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Remember Cancel Affinity?

I haven’t seriously and “competitively” used TA builds since forever, so I personally wasn’t that much affected by CA.
Then again, CA is mostly a non-arena skill mostly used by the AI.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m satisfied with my SB QR CD Ignis and haven’t thought about making her a ranged tank, honestly. I’m skeptical about non-DC ranged tanks anyway (but that might be too much of a narrow and biased viewpoint). Maybe others can provide actual input?

Tbh I'm just throwing random thoughts out of nowhere. I also have Swift Sparrow 2 that might be cool with her Spd/Def Refinement.

Karla running Pavise, L&D3, Shield Pulse 3, and Flashing/Heavy Blade 3 looks disgustingly fun. It's only really her, Linus, and Raven who can really abuse this build, right? All the other legendary/personal Killer weapons either don't passively boost the user's offenses or they're found on non-melee infantry and armor units. So, either they're wasted like Berserk Armads's Wrath effect and Nameless Blade's +10 special damage or you can't use Shield Pulse in the first place like with Cursed Lance and Mjolnir. And in the cases of units with high offenses, they're simply going to be outdone by Karla, Linus, Raven, and Nephenee in lance infantry's case because they'd be stuck with regular Killer weapons.

4 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

oh wow i found out who to blame if they revamped the mode by adding pass seal to everyone :awesome:

4 hours ago, XRay said:

Now the developers are just being asinine and petty.

I won't take any responsibility for this, but I'd accept an orb reward for brilliant educative ideas

Edited by mampfoid

The next banner from the app store achiievements is being speculated. The character has blueish hair and some are saying it's not Azura as she has bangs while this character has somewhat tidy front hair. There are people suggesting it might be Flora as there are what seem to be twintails in the border and that the hairstyle in the question mark gap is reminiscent of Flora's

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

The next banner from the app store achiievements is being speculated. The character has blueish hair and some are saying it's not Azura as she has bangs while this character has somewhat tidy front hair. There are people suggesting it might be Flora as there are what seem to be twintails in the border and that the hairstyle in the question mark gap is reminiscent of Flora's

My guess is that the image is Flora or Lucia, both I have on my wishlist for Heroes.

If it is Conquest themed then please no Camilla and Xander alts. Please no 5th alt of any character ever again. Leo or Elise would be bearable, but please not the eldest siblings for the altpocalypse

Would make sense as a Genealogy legendary hero wouldn't sell much.

As for who'd be on the banner. Flora, Silas, Nyx and Charlotte. These are just my guess. Charlotte would be a nice demote as we need more greens in the 4 star pool

...Doesn't look like it's going to be a Tellius banner unless the woman somehow happens to be Lucia.  Tellius is now the least represented continent, percentage wise, due to Judgral's last banner.  (See IO's thread IO's In and Not in FEH Database of Statistics for the data)  I was hoping Tellius would also get a little boost before the end of the year.  Well, I'll try to continue holding out hope.  A couple of seasonals (Micaiah and Elincia were great, but...) don't fill the gaps.  Fates has a much higher percentage, so I would be a little sad if it were them.

It can't be Thite because she's missing the rope around her head. Lucia is also doubtful because of the long bangs on one side.

Flora is my best guess, but Silas and Zihark also have hair that might kinda sorta match.

42 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Almost definitely Flora, it's easy to back it up if you adjust the brightness and saturation to confirm the twintails are blue, not to mention there's a "peak" on top that match's with Felicia's sprite overlaid on top.

21 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Maybe it’s... Thea?? I’d like some Binding Blade love tbh.

This is what I hope with Elphin on the banner as well and an Idunn GHB.  BB deserves a banner since it has not had one.  The only Fates character I want in is Keaton so if it is Fates I know I am going to be skipping.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It can't be Thite because she's missing the rope around her head. Lucia is also doubtful because of the long bangs on one side.

Flora is my best guess, but Silas and Zihark also have hair that might kinda sorta match.

I have no idea how any of you are seeing anything. Just look's like a hint of blue hair for me.

Is it a program? Photoshop?

I dislike Fates, but I have a soft spot for Flora. I'll put in a token effort for her if she's in the banner, but only if Genealogy doesn't leave me broke.

Edited by Sunwoo

It is amazing the dedication some have.  I'm hoping it is Lucia, Tellius deserves to also get some representation.  I am also somewhat selfishly hoping if not Tellius that it is a seasonal banner.  Why?  Cause if they are connecting legendary heroes with banners I'd rather the next one is Judgral or Tellius.  Prefer Judgral obviously, but Tellius would make a lot of sense with blue...Miciah or maybe even Sephiran.  How cool would that be?

I was doing some research on how many orbs it takes to +10 a green unit on 3 unit focus.  Seems the number is around 1200 orbs.  That is of course that's the average it may take 1800, or maybe 600.  Lewyn+10 may have to be a very very long term goal.  Apparently one must save 6 months of FTP orbs, not using them at all.  This may not be possible for me. 

Also was discussing this with IceDragon really hope Silvia actually drops to 4 stars, I really want her to pair with Lewyn.  

6 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I haven’t seriously and “competitively” used TA builds since forever, so I personally wasn’t that much affected by CA.
Then again, CA is mostly a non-arena skill mostly used by the AI.

TA didn't need a nerf, since it already makes you extra weak against WTD.  I don't know why they felt the need to add CA.

15 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I have no idea how any of you are seeing anything. Just look's like a hint of blue hair for me.

Is it a program? Photoshop?

Photoshop helps, yeah, particularly if you're trying to discern things from tiny details like in the dark outer circle, or if you want to overlay another image to compare. Barring that, you pretty much would have to rely on having good eyes to match the color of that blue hair, and and see who has that, plus factor in details like how their hair is worn, and if they have accessories of some kind. For instance, it wouldn't be Rinea due to the way she wears her hair, and it wouldn't be Ilyana or Silque because they have accessories that would almost certainly be visible. They also gave the eye a long lash, which is what they usually do for female characters.

For some reason when I saw people saying Flora I mistook her name for Fiora from Blazing Blade. Anyways, somehow I completely forgot about Felicia's sister from Fates and now I kind of hope it is her because that would mean a Conquest banner which means Silas might finally get into the game. It would make sense since the next story chapter seems to takes place in the Muspell rite temple or whatever it is called and the chapter that took place in the Nifl temple had Birthright characters it would parallel nicely.

The banner would probably look something like Flora, Silas, Charlotte and an alt of either Leo or Elise with a GHB of Hans because I would love the chance to beat him up Heroes style.

Part of me wishes it’s not Flora (or Silas with her) yet just so I can save more orbs. Plus so other games have more chances to be represented.

still need to recover from CYL..

she does seem the most likely though. 

@mampfoid i find it strangely disappointing that Cherche’s Axe’s Atk refine is only 1 extra might instead of 2.