Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

22 hours ago, Zeo said:

I'm going to ignore the trainwreck that is Relay Defense at the moment and address other things.

So @mampfoid and @NegativeExponents- how are Cherche and Odin's new weapons and their refines working out for you? Did you go for the unique refines or +ATK/SPD?

Also I'm feeling creative, I already did a prf for Matthew. I think I want to make a Brave or Legendary Matthew. 

Haven’t been too active because college takes up most of my time plus I don’t have the dew for refinement yet so I’ve yet to mess around with that but the best thing so far has been the fact that he doesn’t suffer the extra charge penalty on his specials. Being able to proc them just a turn quicker really saves his hide.

——————————

It looks like either Flora or Lilith to me but Lilith being added before some of the other Fates cast seems questionable so I’m defaulting to Flora. If it’s a Fates banner I’m hoping for any of Rinkah, Orochi, Reina, and/or Benny in it. I wouldn’t have the orbs to pull but at least they’d finally be added.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

If anything, Silas probably should be a sword cav based off the fact that his Sword rank starts a level higher than his Lance rank in both Birthright and Conquest.

That's possible too. But you never know since Seth was made a sword cav despite starting off with a better lance in his home game... :/

That month long new heroes banner is rather odd. It has to be a big addition. Beasts/laguz at last? :o Also, a special heroes banner running from mid October into November. That's gotta be the next round of Halloween! I love Halloween costumes!

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

That's possible too. But you never know since Seth was made a sword cav despite starting off with a better lance in his home game... :/

Oh yeah, they kinda did do that. I'll assume it was for the sake of having complete color balance on that banner, but that still doesn't make it any less odd. Though on the other hand, Seth's starting weapon ranks are both As so I suppose that made his weapon choice a toss-up.

Okay, first off, about time we got the schedule. :D

A new heroes banner that lasts a full month?! Is this longer than the CYL banner? Wow. I honestly have no clue as to what it could be. 

I'm still gonna theorize that month long new heroes banner to be beasts/laguz. Those would be new weapon types added and all, so they'd be a big new addition and it would make sense for IS to make those available as a focus longer for everyone to pull them. I really want Ranulf the most myself. I'd like Tibarn, Lethe, and Kaden too though.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I'm still gonna theorize that month long new heroes banner to be beasts/laguz. Those would be new weapon types added and all, so they'd be a big new addition and it would make sense for IS to make those available as a focus longer for everyone to pull them. I really want Ranulf the most myself. I'd like Tibarn, Lethe, and Kaden too though.

As cool as it’d be, I doubt it. The timing would be way off as I think it’d likely require a whole new version update, and the banner is taking place in mid September. If this was in October though, then I’d agree, but the banner just comes too early.

I’m in the same boat as others for being happy to have so many new units each Friday in September but boy am I gonna be broke this month.

Also with the new power banner that means a small update for Units with new refined weapons right?

Edited by Liliesgrace

Let's see, the 14th banner will probably be a Fates one with Flora. Then there's the month long one the 21st, which has to be a big deal if it'll last that long and afterwards a seasonal banner in October (PA part 2 or Halloween 2?). Nothing too exciting, which is a good thing because I still want to keep trying to get Myrrh right now. 

That Reinhardt & Ishtar BHB though...Eirika and I are going to have a hard time dealing with Reinhardt, that's for sure.

10 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

As cool as it’d be, I doubt it. The timing would be way off as I think it’d likely require a whole new version update, and the banner is taking place in mid September. If this was in October though, then I’d agree, but the banner just comes too early.

What do you mean it comes too early? Why would it have to wait until October? Why isn't it possible that the version update would be ready by the time that banner drops?

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Let's see, the 14th banner will probably be a Fates one with Flora. Then there's the month long one the 21st, which has to be a big deal if it'll last that long and afterwards a seasonal banner in October (PA part 2 or Halloween 2?). 

I’d say...Halloween this time since it runs through October 31st. 

As for the month-long “New Heroes” banner...I hope it’s characters from TMS #FE, Cipher or Warriors. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

4 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

Let's see, the 14th banner will probably be a Fates one with Flora. Then there's the month long one the 21st, which has to be a big deal if it'll last that long and afterwards a seasonal banner in October (PA part 2 or Halloween 2?). Nothing too exciting, which is a good thing because I still want to keep trying to get Myrrh right now. 

That Reinhardt & Ishtar BHB though...Eirika and I are going to have a hard time dealing with Reinhardt, that's for sure.

PA Part 2 first, I think Halloween part 2 would come at late October instead

you don't have Eiricav? 

Wow. New banner on the 14th. I was onlt looking at the frequency of the new banners first, not dates. I'm guessing they're trying to milk as much as possible from the unreleased characters of CYL2.

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

What do you mean it comes too early? Why would it have to wait until October? Why isn't it possible that the version update would be ready by the time that banner drops?

Assuming we’d need version 2.10 for shapeshifters to be added, don’t you think it would be strange for it to come a mere two weeks later after we just got 2.9? We never, ever get them in the middle of the month, much less two version updates in the same month. It’s always during the beginning of a new month. It’s not impossible, but it’s extremely unlikely and rather impractical. 

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

If anything, Silas probably should be a sword cav based off the fact that his Sword rank starts a level higher than his Lance rank in both Birthright and Conquest.

I suppose Silas could be a sword cavalier but I fear he would fade into the background very quickly since Heroes already has so many of those. Yes, his sword rank is higher in all routes but personally I am kind of hoping Silas comes as a lance cavalier and introduces the javelin into the game since that is what he comes with on all routes (besides Conquest funny enough) and most official artwork shows him wielding javelin or some other lance.

As much as I like Silas in my Conquest run, I don't want so see anymore sword units for half a year. Stop adding powercreeped sword units and fix the old ones already.

Edited by silveraura25

*Lights incense burners in my closet*  May my raison finally come!

Double TMS banner please! That would certainly be worthy of a month of summoning. Itsuki-Tsubasa-Touma, Kiria-Eleonora-Mamori. The only things missing on the calendar are the Yashiro GHB and Uta-loid Tiki TT.

...Not gonna happen though, not when IS refuses to as much as acknowledge them on CYL.

The next NH seems to be coming a little too soon to me, but I'm not complaining.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The next NH seems to be coming a little too soon to me, but I'm not complaining.

That's probably because it's replacing Arrival on the Brave and, by proxy, is going up then to ensure those four become regularly summonable immediately after their banner expires.

Ye gods, so many banners! Please don't be anyone I like... I need to save up for Halloween.

This feels like a calculated assassination attempt on our orbs. I hope I don't fall for it..

53 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

PA Part 2 first, I think Halloween part 2 would come at late October instead

you don't have Eiricav? 

Makes sense, after all they've had two seasonal banners run at the same time before. 

Yup, I have every variant of Eirika released so far and will get every alt of her that gets released in the future, 100% guaranteed even if it makes me open my wallet. It's just that I always try to make OG!Eirika clear the BHB/GHB/LHB maps with only buffing/dancer support. Eirikalter has an easier time thanks to Blade tome access so I only use her when stuff gets ridiculous like with Abyssal maps.

We'll probably get trailer on 12th. I'm glad they're speeding things up. Waiting 2 weeks has always been dreadful. Any attempt at making the frequency of new content greater is a A+ in my books

Edited by silveraura25