• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Alright, but what if Wing Bow Caeda? Effective against fliers, knights, and horses. Finally a grey 8% we need and deserve.

We got that and it's called Hinoka (sans the horse effectiveness).

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Alright, but what if Wing Bow Caeda? Effective against fliers, knights, and horses. Finally a grey 8% we need and deserve.

Sounds like that's their first Red Bow.

Gotta fill that quota. Can't have seasonal red bow units before the Legendary one.

Woo, I forged Innes's bow earlier this morning before I went to sleep, and I totally forgot about it until I had him attack a random Micaiah in forging bonds.

I mean, I don't regret it, but >memory

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Why so stingy? Might as well throw in infantry effectiveness too. And throw in Firesweep for fun.

I really really hope the Legendary banner is good to lift me up, cause i just tried, focus on tried, to clear that Birthright chapter with the lava river and the stone things and it pretty much soured my mood. Who's the drunk that thought a map that relies on luck like that was ok?

:LyonEvil:

Anyways, my big bet is that we get a Red Bow. If it's Alm, Anna or who else i don't know, but i'm sure it's a Red Bow.

>Binding Blade
>not until March 2019

Okay, seriously, what the actual fuck. This means Binding Blade won't get an actual banner UNTIL LITERALLY TWO YEARS AFTER THE GAME'S LAUNCH :|

1 minute ago, Poimagic said:

For those who care

Hide contents

Screenshot_20181029-220217.png

Binding Blade isn’t dead. Wonder who could be on the banner

What the heck?!  January 2019?

They may have just killed my interest in the game.  Unless they release PoR laguz next week, I may pull even further away than I have been.  Yes, of course, these things take time to plan, but they really should have expected these complaints.  There are so many characters missing from RD that Tellius is the least represented continent.

If I had to guess, we're going to get a bunch more Fates/Awakening heroes in the meantime.  This hurts.  A lot.

At least most of the laguz appear in PoR, so we still have a chance for them.

If only we had more than five characters per batch and/or more frequent banners and/or fewer fucking seasonals.

And Eirika. I’m not even mad or disappointed. I’m bored. Which is infinitely worse.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

And Eirika. I’m not even mad or disappointed. I’m bored. Which is infinitely worse.

Meanwhile, I'm actually very happy......only because the legendary was anybody but Hrid.

Eirika's art is very gorgeous, but it's still Eirika so no way I'm going to go out of my way to get her. The rest of the banner only features two units (Innes, bride Ninian) I've previously whiffed on, so I don't see myself putting any significant investment in this banner.

Notification: About Heroes from Radiant Dawn and Binding Blade: Shit, we forgot those games existed. Um, give us a few months.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Meanwhile, I'm actually very happy......only because the legendary was anybody but Hrid.

Eirika's art is very gorgeous, but it's still Eirika so no way I'm going to go out of my way to get her. The rest of the banner only features two units (Innes, bride Ninian) I've previously whiffed on, so I don't see myself putting any significant investment in this banner.

What's wrong with Hrid?

With the Book 2 arc being over, I doubt we'll ever get him now.  In such a minimalistic story, I'm surprised by how rushed the last chapter felt.

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

This is another lazy alt going against the main thing of the character. Eirika is not a Leeroy Jenkins like her shiteater brother. Why would she run off into armies of enemies alone like this one is supposed to?

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

What's wrong with Hrid?

There is nothing wrong with Hríd.
There is nothing right with Hríd either.

There is nothing with Hríd. At all.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This is another lazy alt going against the main thing of the character. Eirika is not a Leeroy Jenkins like her shiteater brother. Why would she run off into armies of enemies alone like this one is supposed to?

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Vax said it better than I could.

It should be said that I'm not against him being made playable at all, I'm only against the prospect of him being a legendary.

Gunnthra was made a legendary and she had like two lines of dialogue then promptly died before any real characterization.

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Gunnthra was made a legendary and she had like two lines of dialogue then promptly died before any real characterization.

She was also released as a legendary before it was confirmed that she too was a completely pointless character. Just because IS went ahead with the idea of having Gunnthra be a legendary hero doesn't mean it was a good one at all.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Gunnthrá was promised to be an actual character because she got playable. And hey, at least she served as a plot coupon. It did nothing, of course, but it was here.

Hríd did nothing, had even less personality or characterisation, and will not do anything because Book III will most certainly bring in even more pointless OCs.

57 minutes ago, Venmi said:

What the heck?!  January 2019?

They may have just killed my interest in the game.  Unless they release PoR laguz next week, I may pull even further away than I have been.  Yes, of course, these things take time to plan, but they really should have expected these complaints.  There are so many characters missing from RD that Tellius is the least represented continent.

If I had to guess, we're going to get a bunch more Fates/Awakening heroes in the meantime.  This hurts.  A lot.

At least most of the laguz appear in PoR, so we still have a chance for them.

I'd say we're only getting laguz after the big 3.0 update, whenever that is. Beast weapons are likely gonna change the meta, so they'll logically keep that for the big update when they release book 3.

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

I'd say we're only getting laguz after the big 3.0 update, whenever that is. Beast weapons are likely gonna change the meta, so they'll logically keep that for the big update when they release book 3.

I was hoping the 3.0 update was next week- a New hero banner and beginning of the month, so good time for a version update.  I could be wrong though.  I'm just so tired of waiting for this game to actually make me excited again.

Just now, Venmi said:

I was hoping the 3.0 update was next week- a New hero banner and beginning of the month, so good time for a version update.  I could be wrong though.  I'm just so tired of waiting for this game to actually make me excited again.

2.0's update was made a few weeks in advance, I believe, so we'll likely have to wait for a Feh Channel.

2 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

2.0's update was made a few weeks in advance, I believe, so we'll likely have to wait for a Feh Channel.

Gah, really?  I didn't remember that.  I was hoping we'd get a channel later this week about the update next week.  Well, there goes that hope.

48 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But he's hot. LOL. No, I 100% agree, there's nothing there. But he's hot, and thereforeeee, I know people (including myself) want him. lol.

And yeah I'm hoping Book 3 comes out soon, I could use some new content, I've been being lazy on doing stuff lately. Just collecting orbs then spending them fruitlessly on banners and ignoring the other stuff.