Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

5 minutes ago, Stroud said:

rather would have seen a hoshidian banner with Rinkah, Orochi, Hisame and Mikoto GHB and then fates can go on a break.

This for me but with Yukimura or even Hayato in place of Hisame. These alts are absolutely unnecessary and almost offensive.

I never asked for a bunch of dream/near-death hallucination projections inexplicably cosplaying Azura for reasons.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

38 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This for me but with Yukimura or even Hayato in place of Hisame. These alts are absolutely unnecessary and almost offensive.

I never asked for a bunch of dream/near-death hallucination projections inexplicably cosplaying Azura for reasons.

Deal! Yeah, I mean I like Camilla, but this is the first time I am not sure if it is worth pulling her. If I think more about it ist like Insys tells me you get no Rinkah, but rest assured, how about this camilla. I already got this apology with Flora. I don't even care if she gets the same treatmend as Charlotte. But just one damn unit for Rinkah and I am happy for FEH lifetime. xD Enough with this, lets see what tomorrow holds. They still can add more rage.

Edited by Stroud

2 hours ago, Stroud said:

At this point I don't know if I will get my rinkah anymore. Well, lets see if tomorrow will redeam today. I guess not even a free choice of our character from the next banner will make us happy. I want to save up for Rinkah and not overolled by baits, I got heartbroken by the damn nohr banner and now this T_T. Guess I should also try to skip on this banner and pull later for Camilla and Mikoto if they show up on a better banner. Those 2 Corrins can go elsewhere, rather would have seen a hoshidian banner with Rinkah, Orochi, Hisame and Mikoto GHB and then fates can go on a break.

I'm with you but re: Charlotte. 
why this game hates Axe Units is beyond me. like you keep doing Fates banners. there are more than just Corrin and Camilla. goodness gracious. 

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Last time I checked, putting on cat ears doesn't automatically make you a Laguz cosplayer. So why should wearing Vallite clothing make you an Azura cosplayer?

36 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Nice to see that The Reinhardt pulled a Ninian and tanked 2 multipliers. 

"Magic is everything!"

14 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Only one slot being reserved for a male character having become the new normal is one of the most disheartening developments and I think it could get quite nasty in the long run. If the male slots are artificially getting limited than the competition for those slots will be more fierce and a lot of deserving characters will lose their chance.

For a Genealogy banner there only needs to be one male not named Azelle to be added and he loses his chance. If Lex gets in then Azelle won't, if they put in Midayle for a Jungby theme then Azelle won't get in. And we don't know how long Heroes will last so Azelle might miss his last shot over this.

Same with Tibarn. If Ranulf gets added because he's Important to Ike then it means the male slot has already been taken and Tibarn will lose his chance. Tellius banners are very rare so at best Tibarn would have to wait a whole year until there's a new Tellius banner or Heroes starts updating and he loses his chance for good.

Wolf becoming the new Archanean male inherently means there isn't room for Xane anymore and Archenean banners aren't exactly common either.

There's a very real chance that great characters that should have been added ages ago will lose their final chance over this change.

Actually... the last Jugdrall Banner (and update if we add Jamke) was pretty male focus (with the only female actually being quite underwhelming); I guess the reason for that was most likely the legendary weapons; but still, isn't impossible.

11 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I'm with you but re: Charlotte. 
why this game hates Axe Units is beyond me. like you keep doing Fates banners. there are more than just Corrin and Camilla. goodness gracious. 

Axe is hated even in main series so its nothing new. It literally took almost half the series before they actually become a thing(and they are entirely viable because they gives you Chapter 1 Brave Axe and Dagdar was hilariously broken). FE1-6 Sword is blatantly broken/much better than everything else. Its not until FE7 where the modern perception that Sword is trash lance Master Race comes in really

Even in Archanea remake, where Axe units have batshit growth + really good weapon MT, they are decidedly inferior since we barely gets a good bases one beyond Barst in SD, and Minerva in both. Kris and Draug is pigeonholed in Axe class in unit reccomendations because of that. Notably in FE 12 they are the only class with 0 advantage against Dragons

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Axe is hated even in main series so its nothing new. It literally took almost half the series before they actually become a thing(and they are entirely viable because they gives you Chapter 1 Brave Axe and Dagdar was hilariously broken). FE1-6 Sword is blatantly broken/much better than everything else. Its not until FE7 where the modern perception that Sword is trash lance Master Race comes in really

Even in Archanea remake, where Axe units have batshit growth + really good weapon MT, they are decidedly inferior since we barely gets a good bases one beyond Barst in SD, and Minerva in both. Kris and Draug is pigeonholed in Axe class in unit reccomendations because of that. Notably in FE 12 they are the only class with 0 advantage against Dragons

oho i see!
yah my first game was Awakening, then Fates. so i was thrown where Axes weren't available in SoV. then i noticed that in PoR Axes weren't really the bestest (except Kiernan. he was clutch for me).

9 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

oho i see!
yah my first game was Awakening, then Fates. so i was thrown where Axes weren't available in SoV. then i noticed that in PoR Axes weren't really the bestest (except Kiernan. he was clutch for me).

PoR and RD iirc was when Axe is considered OP actually. Or at least i usually saw Titania spam playthroughs running Axes

Axe being underpowered for most of the series is probably why Wyverns/Dracos become an Axe wielder later in the series which is notable since Wyvern Riders are deliberately designed to be broken

10 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

PoR and RD iirc was when Axe is considered OP actually. Or at least i usually saw Titania spam playthroughs running Axes

Axe being underpowered for most of the series is probably why Wyverns/Dracos become an Axe wielder later in the series which is notable since Wyvern Riders are deliberately designed to be broken

Also Haar, Jill and the fact that Edward can't dodge tank axes in RD HM.

7 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

hm true. 
Jill hit like a truck. Camilla got there (i always struggled with her at the beginning). ...Scarlet was nice :)

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Okay, another mode I’m not enthused about.

Do you think it would have been better if they made it non competitive?

Part of me wishes that it would just be a weekly thing like Arena Assault, but without the ranking and it gives out max rewards to everyone who can defeat 5 castles in a row or something.

Edited by XRay

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

Do you think it would have been better if they made it non competitive?

Part of me wishes that it would just be a weekly thing like Arena Assault, but without the ranking and it gives out max rewards to everyone who can defeat 5 castles in a row or something.

Ladders are stupid, and they keep stupidly clinging to them.

And of course the grails or whatever nickname I am going to give them are going to be locked to this mode, and of course it’s going to be stupidly designed. Wonderful.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ladders are stupid, and they keep stupidly clinging to them.

And of course the grails or whatever nickname I am going to give them are going to be locked to this mode, and of course it’s going to be stupidly designed. Wonderful.

Yeah, I was disappointed that they had to bring Arena into it. At least the mode seems fun though for now.

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

Yeah, I was disappointed that they had to bring Arena into it. At least the mode seems fun though for now.

I’ll see when I can touch it. As of now, I’m not terribly excited about it.
Which means, I’m not excited about it at all.

I just really stink at PvP stuff, being a casual strategic player who usually just throws overpowered units at the problem until it's solved. I'm hoping that just participating each week will give me 10 which is the reward for the lowest tier and thus, very very slowly, I'll be able to get my +10 LA Eliwood and Groom Marth. I want to +10 Lyon too, but I don't want to work on him until I get the first two done since I have several red mages who work alright.

6 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

I'm sorry. WHAT. SABER GETS DC refinement!

Guess they really want you to not take off his Shield Pulse and whatever special the lost princess of Macedon comes with.