Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

10 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

May the day come where someone gets the idea to build four +10 Surtrs, implying they had to summon 44 Surtrs to make the team.

So much tyranny.

Considering how easy it is to pull copies of Surtr on this banner, I wouldn't be surprised if the big whales have already done so.

Compared to most characters, which take on the order of 3,000-4,000 USD to get 44 copies of, Surtr only takes about 2,000 USD.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

28 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Considering how easy it is to pull copies of Surtr on this banner, I wouldn't be surprised if the big whales have already done so.

Compared to most characters, which take on the order of 3,000-4,000 USD to get 44 copies of, Surtr only takes about 2,000 USD.

unless you're the unlucky people who don't get green or just got every other unit but Surtr. (as seen on gamepress + reddit)

Normally, I'd be rather upset to see this many holes in just one section of my catalog, but:

Spoiler

WDpxhMm.png?1

every last one of these can stay vacant for all I care. That, and I do find it legitimately funny that I don't have even a single one of these missing OCs.

(sigh). trained up the wrong caeda. and i finally realised why she can't freaking hit anything. 

stupid. stupid -atk. (and i swear i had some +atks in my barracks and i booked them all because i thought this one was it. she had the wrong marker). damnit. hopefully i land a caeda next week during Legendary. 

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Normally, I'd be rather upset to see this many holes in just one section of my catalog, but:

Hide contents

WDpxhMm.png?1

every last one of these can stay vacant for all I care. That, and I do find it legitimately funny that I don't have even a single one of these missing OCs.

I've got less than you~ I don't have Spring Alphonse or Gunnthra (not that I'm trying to get Gunnthra, but I would like Bunny Askr Sibs)

Saw a video today morning from Kanto cast about something interesting. He spotted in the Learn with Sharena pages an image with a 4* Halloween Henry.

4* Seasonal unit, which was only locked to 5* before. Could be a Nintendo oversight, or a hint of a new way to get old seasonal units?

Video in spoilers for your pleasure.

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Saw a video today morning from Kanto cast about something interesting. He spotted in the Learn with Sharena pages an image with a 4* Halloween Henry.

4* Seasonal unit, which was only locked to 5* before. Could be a Nintendo oversight, or a hint of a new way to get old seasonal units?

Video in spoilers for your pleasure.

Reveal hidden contents

This was on reddit. Probably just a dev version of the game, but it could hint at something

52 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

As someone who has to procure screenshots for update documentation as part of my job, I can tell you full well that developers are lazy people who occasionally forget to clean up screenshots that contain weird things if you look closely.

Though the obvious explanation is that Sharena is a hacker.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

As someone who has to procure screenshots for update documentation as part of my job, I can tell you full well that developers are lazy people who occasionally forget to clean up screenshots that contain weird things if you look closely.

Though the obvious explanation is that Sharena is a hacker.

Yeah. Small details isn't that important in the most cases in this field of work if it's just a preview or something. Though H!Henry at 4* is weird. Like why?

19 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Wait... WHAT? I am on Cecilia's Army, in this Grand Conquest, against Roy's Army and Lilina's Army! That's cool!. I am sure we will probably have Eliwood Vs Hector Vs Lyn in the next one!

The settings are according to the order of the games. We’ve had Archanea, two times Valentia, a couple times Jugdral, then Thracia, and now Roy’s Elibe.

Replacing the figureheads was a good and new decision, I agree.

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

Wow... found this.

tfyd3pl4ksz11.png?width=432&auto=webp&s=

I don't think I've seen a better candidate for Sorcery Blade... or a better Anna. Ever.

I have thought about Anna, but atm Sorcery Blade 3 is too niche. I will give her another thought once a Desperation sacred seal is released because that Flashing Blade 3 seal wont do much. The combination i have in mind and the fodder ready for is Sorcery Blade 3, Special Spiral 3 and Desperation Sacred seal couple with Blue Flame and or Moonbow. That way she can teleport around and activate Blue Flame everytime because Special Spiral 3 puts the special down to 1 and with Desperation and maybe/hopefully doubling she will proc Blue Flame everytime.
Best pairing in my eyes:
In a Team with Sanaki F!Grima (Cymbelline buffs and F!Grima SPD blessing) and tactic buffs.
In a Team with Odin for full visible buffs
In a Team with Aversa with Guidance

until then *shrug*. The skill has just the wrong slot covered to be very usefull and on top of it to many restrictions. It would be a decent skill in the A-Slot if it werent restricted to haveing a tome user adjacent.

Other candidates i see makeing use out of the skill are Owain (but he gives up Distant counter for it). Because he can reliable enemy phase with the skill against other physical unit and proc the A-Skill and Blueflame guaranteed on every combat (unless the enemy runs guard).

Regular Lyn with Desperation Brash assault,
A: Sorcery Blade 3
B: flexible, depending on what you want to do
Wrath if you want more damage and Moonbow procs every round
Special Spiral if you want to proc Blueflame on every round
Wings of Mercy/Escape route if you want more movement flexibility and run Flashing blade on her
Null follow up if you want to cancel Wary Fighter

Seal: depends on the Team setup and her Setup, but i guess the Wrath Moonbow Atk/Res sacred seal will do the best i guess.
Problem here will be getting her into Desperation

Edited by Hilda

I'm not pulling on this banner, but if I did get a spare Sorcery Blade down the line, would it be a good fit for OG!Eirika? She has low base Atk and is usually right next to my Nino anyway to copy her buffs with Sieglinde's Effect.

P.S. I'm sure I need to wait a few more days for this, but is there a consensus yet on Steady Stance 4 vs Steady Breath and what scenarios/ builds each is suited for? For instance I can tell that SB!Slaying Lance Lukas is better with Bonfire since he can proc it after being hit once, but SS4 is better if he has Ignis to stall the enemy.

P.P.S. If we do get a Skill Refinery in 3.0, I wonder what it'll mean for the Darting Stance Seal...

Edited by DefyingFates

7 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I'm not pulling on this banner, but if I did get a spare Sorcery Blade down the line, would it be a good fit for OG!Eirika? She has low base Atk and is usually right next to my Nino anyway to copy her buffs with Sieglinde's Effect.

Both OG Eirika and Legendary Marth are good cadidates for Sorcery Blade. Eirika needs to be near a ally so she can get in-combat buffs from this ally, and Marth needs to be near a ally at start of turn to get visible buff, so he can get the in-combat buffs. Both can bait the enemy and then target the lower stat, and Marth also can give Dragons their own medicine without the problem of being counter-attacked, thanks to the Binding Shield.

I believe will not take so long for us to see the OG characters in Legendary Banners... maybe January or February.

50 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So I'm guessing when we move to FE7 time it'll be Hector, Roy Eliwood and Lyn?

This small change did indeed made the idea of GC much more appealing to  play.

If we are lucky we may get some more dialogue at the end.

Right now i'm in Roy's Army.

14 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

This small change did indeed made the idea of GC much more appealing to  play.

If we are lucky we may get some more dialogue at the end.

Right now i'm in Roy's Army.

me too!!
(let me know what kind of brigade you are running, i'll change my lead for you)

I've got some magical tomes (Olwen, Olwen, Eirika)
I can give you a hard hitting Flying Nino, or Lewyn
if you need dancers i've got B!Ninian, Axzura. 
(if you need panic ploy buffs, haaha i've got a gold Aversa)

and of course. painmaster Jaffar.