Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 hours ago, daisy jane said:

stupid. stupid -atk. (and i swear i had some +atks in my barracks and i booked them all because i thought this one was it. she had the wrong marker). damnit. hopefully i land a caeda next week during Legendary. 

Ouch. That happened to me with Delthea once. Booked my +SPD/-ATK copy instead of the newer +RES/-SPD copy (I thought it was +SPD/-RES ... ). 

You'll get a better one, legendary next week. ;-) 

4 hours ago, Zeo said:

Wow... found this.

That's a great Anna, but she'll have to drag a mage around. 

If Ylgr didn't have SPD Tactic, I would play around with Sorcery Blade as well. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

me too!!
(let me know what kind of brigade you are running, i'll change my lead for you)

I've got some magical tomes (Olwen, Olwen, Eirika)
I can give you a hard hitting Flying Nino, or Lewyn
if you need dancers i've got B!Ninian, Axzura. 
(if you need panic ploy buffs, haaha i've got a gold Aversa)

and of course. painmaster Jaffar. 

By Naga i had forgot to change my lead unit! Thanks.

Anythings fine for now, but a gold Aversa would be interesting.

What kind of unit do you want? It's Infantry time.

46 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

By Naga i had forgot to change my lead unit! Thanks.

Anythings fine for now, but a gold Aversa would be interesting.

What kind of unit do you want? It's Infantry time.

and. Aversa is yours! 
surprise me! :D (I won't be able to play again until after 2 anyway). 

20 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

and. Aversa is yours! 
surprise me! :D (I won't be able to play again until after 2 anyway). 

I think you changed the wrong team. Your lead is Fjorm.

I put my Spring Shareena on the job. She may not be merged but i think her defensive skillset + Growing Wind may work nice on packed groups.

Merry Turkymas.

Speaking of, I wonder if we'll one day get Seasonals who are based on a non-Japanese celebrated holiday...? I don't particularly care about any of our American holidays, but there's some interesting ones out in the world.

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Merry Turkymas.

Speaking of, I wonder if we'll one day get Seasonals who are based on a non-Japanese celebrated holiday...? I don't particularly care about any of our American holidays, but there's some interesting ones out in the world.

It would never happen but a Brazilian New Years would be nice. Everybody in white clothes, lots of fireworks, offering boat being given to the sea's waves for Iemanjá...

The offering boats would end up being for Naga or Mila tho.

17 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Merry Turkymas.

Yeah our American holidays are pretty lame and usually only pertain to us. It’d be weird (though hilarious) to see the likes of Florina or Soren wear American flag colors for the 4th or dress as pilgrims and turkeys.

I’m not sure what nearly universal holidays could work either. April Fool’s and Earth Day would be hard to make a theme around, and the latter would be rather disinteresting for most people. To my surprise, St. Patrick’s Day is actually observed in Japan and have their own parades. I think it could be a way to have an Anna alt with her being dressed as leprechaun and obsessing over gold. However, the celebration itself might be too small to capitalize on compared to the West where it’s pretty much an excuse to get hammered. 

57 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Merry Turkymas.

There is Halloween.

30 minutes ago, XRay said:

There is Halloween.

Halloween is recognized and celebrated in Japan, as well as Christmas and to a lesser extent Easter. I think Xenomata meant a holiday which hardly gets noticed there at all.

Today IntSys sent us a notification saying that there's going to be a maintanance on the 29th since book three is arriving... Could this mean they're going to release it at the very beginning of the month? On what day do you guys think they'll release it? Considering the calendar they gave us this month, it seems like Friday 7th might be a good day...

13 minutes ago, Yukiko said:

Today IntSys sent us a notification saying that there's going to be a maintanance on the 29th since book three is arriving... Could this mean they're going to release it at the very beginning of the month? On what day do you guys think they'll release it? Considering the calendar they gave us this month, it seems like Friday 7th might be a good day...

The 7th sounds like it is about right, they can have the first chapter of book 3 and the first banner before going into the Christmas and New Year's banners.  I remember hearing someone say the 5th, but I think that is a little early. 

tumblr_pim8gcQEP71ud7w8eo1_540.jpg

@mampfoid

I finally finished merging my Sakura! After I managed to set up the right strategy, I farmed the hell out of RD for the 62k feathers I still needed. I couldn't be more proud and I can't wait to use her soon.~

Build details (for non-Japanese speakers):

IVs: +Atk -HP

Gravity+ (Wrath enhancement)
Recover+
Kindled Fire Balm (if I ever get another Veronica, she's going to get her Special)
Atk/Speed Bond 3
Dazzling Staff 3
Spur Atk/Res 2
Seal: Atk/Def Bond 3

Edited by Nanima

@mampfoid Thanks! And yes, she is my first +10. I took a long while gathering the feathers for her.

Your Marth is also very impressive! 57 Atk to start is nothing I would want to be pointed my way. Congrats to us both then!

@mampfoid

Thank you again! 

For my next project, I think I am going to switch between Skadikumi and Soren, since it's just a waiting game on merges for both of them. After that.. well I am also gathering copies of Hinatas and Oboros, but have yet pull them with ideal IVs. Lots of things planned right now. We'll see if the next mass-demotion might change my priorities though.

Edited by Nanima

1 minute ago, Nanima said:

For my next project, I think I am going to switch between Skadikumi and Soren, since it's a waiting game on merges for both of them. After that.. well I am also gathering copies of Hinatas and Oboros, but have yet pull them with ideal IVs. Lots of things planned right now. We'll see if the next mass-demotion might change my priorities though.

Oh nice, I'm curious to see your ideas for both Oboro and Hinata. The new null-follow-up skill would be awesome on both. 

Which Fates units do you expect to demote? 

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Oh nice, I'm curious to see your ideas for both Oboro and Hinata. The new null-follow-up skill would be awesome on both. 

I am considering a defensive set for them both, with Hinata focusing on physical defense, while Oboro takes up Berkut's Lance for a more mixed approach. Null Follow Up could be really useful indeed, but QR is also something to consider with how slow they both are.

Just looking at the royals, I expect Leo, Azura and Hinoka to be dropping for sure. Ryouma and Elise might also be considered, since none of their skills are that exclusive and sought after. Takumi does have a chance too though, since CC is in far less demand than DC. But we'll have to wait and see.