Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

11 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I prefer him to be a Tempest trial reward though. It ensures I won't get the green orb curse when trying to pull him and might get Lex's buddy in the summoning pool.

I don’t see how Lex being a tempest reward makes Azelle’s spot on the banner more secure.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Hmm. Now that we have more A-slot skills it just hit me. Dual blow and stance skills have been powercrept. Dual stances even before they came out were powercrept by bonds due to being able to place a unit next to you for EP is ridiculously easy. For ranged units offensive bonds seem to be the better option than blows because having an ally next to you is easy for a ranged unit in PP. As for solos, they are what non-armored melee and cavalry units want for PP.

I disagree they all have their sotuations. for example i wouldnt use bond skill in a fight against Aversa or panic madness or when a Dancer is on the field. I rathe go then with stances. 

Also depends on the map.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t see how Lex being a tempest reward makes Azelle’s spot on the banner more secure.

Well think of it like this. Both are the most popular male first gens that aren't added yet. If one of them is a tempest reward it means the banner still has a slot for a male character left. And since the game scoffs at my attemps of pulling green a free Tempest Lex would be pretty ideal.

Edited by Etrurian emperor

15 minutes ago, dethneer said:

@daisy jane lmao when your surtr visits my castle he doesn't even mention his summoner like the other heroes do, he just says to bow before him because he's the king :lol:

lmao. everyone is getting Surtr this morning. Ice Dragon got him too. 

i love that. just. "bow before me!" image.png.872011b2a11681791d5b862a7d505275.png:lol:

It was fun using armore units in Grand Conquests with increased movement.  I could finally use them on player phase.

Debating if I should +10 Marisa, since I really liked using her in FE8 and she could really use the increased stats.  Mayb I build her with Firesweep Sword, and then support skills like Rally, Infantry Rush, and Panic Ploy SS (Sacred Seal).

26 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Interestingly enough this is probably the first instance after Fjorm for a legendary hero not to be released the day after their trailer

Also the first time ever that the season doesn't match the new hero's debut.

1 hour ago, Johann said:

Also the first time ever that the season doesn't match the new hero's debut.

np the nifl siblings were allways rejected considering Gunnthra never ever was a bonus unit... just sayin 

2 minutes ago, Hilda said:

np the nifl siblings were allways rejected considering Gunnthra never ever was a bonus unit... just sayin 

I figure someone in charge of the game really hates Gunnthra

Unsurprisingly enough the "Fire and Ice" banner did not do well compared to other banner's launch dates. Barely reaching the app rankings of any other new heroes banner's launch date and far behind. And oof. Western players aren't very active right now compared to Japan

16 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

And oof. Western players aren't very active right now compared to Japan

Yeah, I can certainly say I've been "helping" in that regard. It's almost like IS hasn't added any new, interesting content for months while the banners are getting progressively shittier. And I imagine things will only continue to get worse after Smash Ultimate gets properly released next week.

47 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Unsurprisingly enough the "Fire and Ice" banner did not do well compared to other banner's launch dates. Barely reaching the app rankings of any other new heroes banner's launch date and far behind. And oof. Western players aren't very active right now compared to Japan

I've already commented on this a while ago, but it looks like the complete lack of secondary banners is more to blame than anything else. The actual size of the spike is comparable to other banners, but it's starting from a much lower ranking owing most likely to the fact that we haven't gotten any particularly compelling banners since Adrift. Most other intervals between main banner releases have either a Legendary Hero banner or one or two side banners with highly sought-after characters to keep the ranking from dropping too far.

....I was curious just to see how thirsty Loki is... so I decided to do a bit of digging and... wow... ok.

Spoiler

"Did you call for me? To think you'd try and make me yours... What a scamp you are!"

...But why that implication though?...

"f you desire to make use of me, then by all means...ask. You summoned me, didn't you?"

...Really? 

"Well, hello, dear. I am Loki... Let's just say my heart and body were stolen by your comrade..."

...Body, as in to be used as a soldier or for her strategic mind... but you know that's not what she meant. -_-

"What do you think? Come and take a look."

*Facepalm*

"Disappointing, but hardly unexpected. We've got to get to know each other better...
And someday, when we're as close as close gets, maybe you'll change your mind."

Uh huh. Actually... is this mid-evil gold digging?...

"You're very interested in touching me, aren't you?"

Are you serious? Picture accidentally clicking on her on the bus with the sound up. Imagine the looks you'd get.

"I am completely and totally devoted to you. I am yours in mind and body… and don't you forget it! Hee-hee!"

Because I needed to be reminded!

"My body, my heart...they are yours now."

They're doing this on purpose...

The writing is just so... bad. The most creepy thing for me is that there's a 9/10 chance that men wrote her lines for her. She's tastefully playful and teasing when she's an enemy but when she's your ally all of that disappears and it turns into-

Spoiler

"Screw me... really it's ok. Seriously... do it... please."

If a character like that came out of your phone she'd probably pounce on you right then and there. The sexual harassment calls would probably be in such abundance that they'd have to start charging for assistance like they're trying to do for 911 calls.

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

....I was curious just to see how thirsty Loki is...

"The time I spend with the whole Barracks you and Prince Alfonse, just flirting chatting away like this... This world offers up so many fascinating opportunities, doesn't it?"

Maybe my mind is just dirtier than yours, but that quote is the most... adventurous... in my opinion.

2 hours ago, Zeo said:

"Disappointing, but hardly unexpected. We've got to get to know each other better...
And someday, when we're as close as close gets, maybe you'll change your mind."

Uh huh. Actually... is this mid-evil gold digging?...

I think "divine weapon" is a double entendre. If you replace that with "you-know-what," her dialogue still makes sense and ruling the Outrealms takes on a whole new meaning.

Edited by XRay

3 hours ago, Zeo said:

If a character like that came out of your phone she'd probably pounce on you right then and there.

Good, when will VR make it to the next level?

With how much work Loki puts in for me in AR I don't think I could turn her down.

17 minutes ago, dethneer said:

10 bucks says Loki is totally pulling a Melisandre and is secretly an old hag in disguise

hahahah that would be something. 

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wasted 20 orbs on no SS4 despite Gunnthrá and Lucina coming back on this 8%. I’m weak.

it's okay. it's got me too. :( 

47 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

updating my units into a tracker... and it is just. so sad how weak-noodle my army is. many many -atk units :(

I feel you. I can make a whole brigade with just my -atk and -spd 5*s.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

I feel you. I can make a whole brigade with just my -atk and -spd 5*s.

yup. and of course it's never the ones who could get away with it, oh no.of course not. 
the happy moment is, is when you discover you have a perfect IV Halloween Myrrh (+atk/-spd)
and you made a perfect merged original Myrrh (she's naturally -def, and her weapon now gives her 44). If i get Hrids tomorrow, he will died, so Myrrh can be amazing.