• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, daisy jane said:

if she is -HP - try to wait as that should be neutral, but the spd should help

There’s no way her HP would be neutral without sacrificing other stats, and −Def or −Res are −4 instead of −3 for −HP.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

To be fair, I would invest on Lene if she was the demoted unit instead of Ares.

Not sure I’m following…

3 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

I spent mine in 2 Groom Marth's, since i missed his TT. I really hope it reruns cause i want more merges until i +10 him.

I missed Groom Marth Gold (bummer). 
I don't know who to use my grails on. maybe Joshua? 

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There’s no way her HP would be neutral without sacrificing other stats, and −Def or −Res are −4 instead of −3 for −HP.

Not sure I’m following…

I know. but i think it's because her res is so low that's more dumpable than the HP (however.  what you said is right, it's easier to have the hit in the HP anyway too). 
I'm waiting for a good IV Olivia to build. I know i have one who is plus attack, i just can't remember her bane. 

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

@Vaximillian To be fair, I would invest on Lene if she was the demoted unit instead of Ares.

It would be so weird if Lene did demote.  that would be 3 dancers in red (at silver) and nothing anywhere else (unless they demoted Azura. as they should). 
(though I'm sure you meant Olivia ;) )

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I hope to get some demotions from Version 3.0...

me too. 

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Not sure I’m following…

I was planning to do a merge project with Olivia, but then Lene was annouced in the Genealogy Banner, alongside Ares and Ishtar, and I believed she would be the demoted unit but Ares was the one demoted.

Olivia and Lene are very similar. Olivia has more HP and Def, while Lene has more Spd and Res, and both have the same Atk. I got a Lene in that banner, but she is +Spd -Atk. If someday Lene gets demoted, I will +10 her.

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ve got Atk/Def, Spd/HP, Spd/Def, and Spd/Res. I went for Spd/HP because I like +Spd on almost everything, and because −Def and −Res are −4 instead of −3 for −HP.

Depends on what you need her to do, but +Spd is generally the best boon in most situations for most people.

I went with +Atk with Ruby Sword since I needed her to specialize against greens.

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

But I already have a Ninian+1, an Azura+3, and a Dark Azura+1…

You can never have too many Dancers/Singers.

13 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

if she is -HP - try to wait as that should be neutral, but the spd should help

Depends on the build. As a Spd tank, ideally you want something other than HP since it nerfs both bulk, but it does not really matter too much since Olivia would not be doubled. Units usually have enough bulk to avoid being killed in one shot.

If you want her to be a green counter, -HP is preferred since Def/Res is more valuable at preserving bulk when paired with Ruby Sword.

5 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

It would be so weird if Lene did demote.  that would be 3 dancers in red (at silver) and nothing anywhere else (unless they demoted Azura. as they should). 

When Lene was released in May, Olivia was the only red dancer in the 4-Stars summoning pool. Silvia was released in September.

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Fury with sealed Falchion is very good too, but I'm thinking to switch to the other refinement to make her a better healer for the arena bonus unit. 

I have a set for that too! (Although I prefer even for Arena the one I said before)

Falchion [Bond] - Reciprocal Aid - Luna - Darting Blow - Renewall - BoL - BoL

23 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Ninian too could demote. Only thing she's has going for her right now is Fortify Dragons and that's already a 4* skill.

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

Ninian too could demote. Only thing she's has going for her right now is Fortify Dragons and that's already a 4* skill.

yah. (I don't know why i keep forgetting her, and I want her, she's on my summon list). 
like. there's a chunk who should *eyes Hinoka*

I'm still beyond salty i didn't get Flylivia on her premier banner or Legendary, so who knows when in blazes i'lll get her (and i feel she's only locked because she has guidance and everyone who has it is 5* exclusive ). she'll probably be on a Chill Skill banner - but she'd share a colour with Chrom and goodness knows the game would give me more of him. 

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I got Flying Olivia in her original banner but she already pity broke me twice. I have three copies of her.

At least newer dancers actually have good fodder, unlike someone (eyes my Azura+3).

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I got Flying Olivia in her original banner but she already pity broke me twice. I have three copies of her.

(sigh). jealous. 
I just one one (LOL ideally a good IV one). 
I am hoping when I am hunting for Airzura later this month, the game finally gives me Elincia (+spd/-hp), Olivia (+atk/-res), and then Airzura. 
(and if they threw in a M!Grima, i'd just call that a great belated Christmas gift)

42 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

They are!

With "mergable options" I meant regular 3*/4* units though. That would be Draug, Effie, Sheena and Gwendolyn. 

BK isn't in the 3*/4* pool, but theoretically free units can get merges from the Grail shop. Same for Dorcas and Eliwood. Those three would make an awesome core, but making them all +10 would take a decade. 

Wow, he'll become the ultimate ploy boy. 

Who will be next? 

Gunnthras Husbando <3

Aversa is next. Hrid needs his waifu, although i am not a fan of her being red too :/.
I am swaping out Saizo from Gunnthras Team over to Hrids Team when Arvis reaches +8 or +10. Sooo maybe Aversa is free for another Team. but definitly Aversa next. I like unit that have a unique strong effect in terms of buffs/debbuffs/utility. Maybe another unit will be released that catches my eye.

Arvis can debuff and adds utility with Recovery Ring to Team Gunnthra and can be a healer.
I have shouffled my Legendary Teams a bit so it looks like this:

Legendary Ike: Sanaki, S!Camilla, Brave Lyn [Drive Atk / Attack Tacitcs Team Theme]
L. F!Grima: Sigurd, Felicia, Raven [Tactics theme Team]
L. Hector: Sonya, Karel, Effy (Bold fighter, brave lance galeforce holewrecker) [Special cooldown Theme Team, Sonya runs Special Spiral + Death Blow 4, Karel runs Vengeance with high HP pool ready at 1 cooldown etc]
L. Marth: Yilgr, Dancer Inigo, (Brave Lucina or Bride Lyn) [Flashing Blade / SPD based Team with Brave Lucina giving 15 spd and 9 atk in total as buff]
L. Ephraim: Soren, Regular Marth, Veronica [Def/Res Spur based Team, with Sorens personal tome and close counter and Veronica as Buffer/Debuffer etc.]
Fjorm: Boey, Elise, Caeda [ Tactics theme Team: Berkuts Lance Fjorm, Gronnblade Boey with Close Counter and 43 Defense (unbuffed) etc.]
Gunnthra: Clair, Saizo, Arvis [Debuff + Tactics Theme based Team]
L. Ryoma: Airzura, Summer Corrin, Myrrh [Flyer Team Theme]
Hrid: Work in Progress: Aversa, Azama, 3. spot open and still random [Multi debuff based theme with additional Tactic buffs, Aversa for panic and stat debuffs, Azama runs chill B-Slot and Witchy wand and has high bulk with Fortress RES/DEF 4]
L. Lucina: Odin (Refine/Close Counter), Leaviaten, Innes (Refine) [Link buff based Team]
L. Lyn: kinda lost here on this one. Currently she is running with Reinhardt, Eldigan and Kagero, but really not satisfied with this Team (rather not satisfied with L. Lyns whole kit set).

All of those units are +10 ecxept for L. Lucina, L. Lyn , L. Ryoma, L. Marth

L. Eirika has no Team she was sacrificed for her ATK/SPD solo
L. Tiki has no Team because i never actually pulled for her.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

At least newer dancers actually have good fodder, unlike someone (eyes my Azura+3).

I got surprised about Azura being in the Lucina's Legendary Banner. She is one unit that needs a exclusive weapon and refinement, and I believe it will happen in the future.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I got surprised about Azura being in the Lucina's Legendary Banner. She is one unit that needs a exclusive weapon and refinement, and I believe it will happen in the future.

I hope its not the generic one like Flying Olivia has or Axezura has. Would be nice if refined Personal weapon rather gave out 2 debuffs to enemies so you can build the ultimate support with B-Slot and Sacred Seal slot as buff slots.

Verðandi incoming to complete the Norn trio?

Maybe. Also, Azura can be the first Dancer unit with a refinable exclusive weapon. The Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 is already great, but what can be her extra effect?

Helhest: If Sing or Dance is used, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 to target.

Helhest [special]: If Sing or Dance is used, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 to target. If Sing or Dance is used, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-7 to all foes, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+7 to all foes, and converts bonuses on all foes into penalties through their next actions.

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

Helhest: If Sing or Dance is used, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 to target.

Helhest [special]: If Sing or Dance is used, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 to target. If Sing or Dance is used, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-7 to all foes, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+7 to all foes, and converts bonuses on all foes into penalties through their next actions.

if that happens, give me an Azura prime :D

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

A little too broken, but I liked. She could have something like her Personal Skill in Fates: "Allies within a 2 tile radius recover 10% HP at the start of the user’s Turn", which in Heroes would be Drive Renewal. Or something like the Feints Skills, but with dance instead of rally skills: "If a Dance or Sing skill is used by unit, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on foes in cardinal directions of unit through their next actions."

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s XRay’s “suggestion”, of course it will be broken.

My suggestion is not that powerful, you make me blush.

New meta dominated by Gunnthrá and Restore! Gunnthrá might not have performed any legendary deeds, but she will definitely have legendary performance.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Am I doing it?

Why not?

I'm perfectly fine with my 4*+10 Ruby+ Olivia though. 

(You are low on feathers. )

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

I don't know who to use my grails on. maybe Joshua? 

There is no haste using Grails. By the time you got enough of that currency, we'll have other options. 

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

Falchion [Bond] - Reciprocal Aid - Luna - Darting Blow - Renewall - BoL - BoL

I prefer Ardent Sacrifice, because often enough the boosted bonus units have higher HP. Never used BoL on anyone. MM shouldn't attack in Arena... as sad as it sounds ... 

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

and i feel she's only locked because she has guidance and everyone who has it is 5* exclusive

Flying dancers have a high chance of staying 5* exclusive for ever, no matter the skills. 

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

Aversa is next. Hrid needs his waifu, although i am not a fan of her being red too :/.

Good choice, I think she has a good chance getting some merges in my roster as well. 

Red seems obvious for her. What did you expect? 

I hope we'll get green Veronica next year. 

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

All of those units are +10 ecxept for L. Lucina, L. Lyn , L. Ryoma, L. Marth

And Aversa & Arvis. 

The Link buff based Team catched my eye, since I found Laevatein fun to play. Never thought of using Lucina and Odin together. Does Lucina have a link skill as well? Which movement skills do they have? 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

There is no haste using Grails. By the time you got enough of that currency, we'll have other options. 

i know. hence why mine are safe all. 400 of them. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Flying dancers have a high chance of staying 5* exclusive for ever, no matter the skills. 

boo :(
(i get it but boo)

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I hope we'll get green Veronica next year. 

she'd be interesting. 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

The Link buff based Team catched my eye, since I found Laevatein fun to play. Never thought of using Lucina and Odin together. Does Lucina have a link skill as well? Which movement skills do they have?

no but L. Lucina has Future Vision, which lets her Activate both Link skills of Odin (Refine + B-Slot) or Laevateins Link skill without lossing a turn. So essentially +6 to all stats firepower for Odin and Lucina

Laevatein has Reposition, Lucina has Future Vision and Odin has drawback