Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Eir is fucking beautiful. This new book looks awesome to me, I hope the Askr siblings get more development, as well as Loki's, Veronica's and (provably) Bruno's involvement in it.

What are the new refinement effects? I can confirm Spectrum Tactics on Robin (M) which grants +4 to all stats with the deployment restriction. His Tactical Bolt is Blarraven with +3 mt. Robin (F)'s Gale has the same raven effect so I assume she gets Spectrum Tactics.

Someone, Whitewings and Ogma?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Eir is fucking beautiful. This new book looks awesome to me, I hope the Askr siblings get more development, as well as Loki's, Veronica's and (provably) Bruno's involvement in it.

What are the new refinement effects? I can confirm Spectrum Tactics on Robin (M) which grants +4 to all stats with the deployment restriction. His Tactical Bolt is Blarraven with +3 mt. Robin (F)'s Gale has the same raven effect so I assume she gets Spectrum Tactics.

Whitewings are their default weapons + all stats +3  if number of allied fliers within two spaces >=2 and guaranteed double if unit initiates under same condition.
Ogma is heavy blade + atk/def+4 if allied flier/infantry within two spaces
F!Robin is the same as M!robin 
Navarre is Quickened pulse 2 + slaying edge 

8 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

The Whitewing weapons are the same as their bases but with 16 Mt, and their shared refine is “If 2 or more flying allies within 2 spaces, +3 to all stats during combat; if unit initiates, attack twice”.

Ogma’s base is Heavy Blade 3, his refine is infantry and flier Atk/Spd bond within 2 spaces.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

So as long as people finally drop the game after today, I'm good to go

We get it, you’re salty that people dare to be salty. Can it already.

Edited by Vaximillian

There hasn't been any confirmed demoted units but it could be that.

I wonder if they want to surprise us on which units gets demoted.

Also, there hasn't been any announcement on the Holiday banner. Probably they will start a little bit later.  

Edited by Cron

All the new refines and units look great. Finally my Catria may see some use again besides just killing swords in AA with Swordbreaker. Eir is great, all the Kozaki are is great, the 2 edgelord generals are pretty cool, and the Askr parents are nice to finally see. (Watch them still be summonable at some point, since why not)

Only bad thing in the update is they fucked with AR to make it worse. No thanks on mythic heroes getting lift bonuses for merges.

All the new refines and units look great. Finally my Catria may see some use again besides just killing swords in AA with Swordbreaker. Eir is great, all the Kozaki are is great, the 2 edgelord generals are pretty cool, and the Askr parents are nice to finally see. (Watch them still be summonable at some point, since why not)

Only bad thing in the update is they fucked with AR to make it worse. No thanks on mythic heroes getting lift bonuses for merges.

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

really got to work on that speed bane don't you 

Mist used that Slow staff on me.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

(Watch them still be summonable at some point, since why not)

I expect them to become playable after they inevitably die.

So these are the Mythic Effects:

Spoiler

Jrnaz0R.jpg

So not only are the boost from Mythic Heroes a straight upgrade compared to those  granted by Legendary Heroes (+5 HP/+5 Res compared to Gunnthra's +3 HP/+4 Res) but Mythics give a stupidly strong advantage to whales that can manage to +10 them in Aether Raids. 

Edited by LuxSpes

1 minute ago, LuxSpes said:

So these are the Mythic Effects:

So not only are the boost from Mythic Heroes a straight upgrade compared to those  granted by Legendary Heroes (+5 HP/+5 Res compared to Gunnthra's +3 HP/+4 Res) but Mythics give a stupidly strong advantage to whales that can manage to +10 them in Aether Raids. 

Yep. I'm glad I got all the red thrones so far while I could. Just like that I'm not tryharding the mode anymore.

1 minute ago, Alkaid said:

Yep. I'm glad I got all the red thrones so far while I could. Just like that I'm not tryharding the mode anymore.

Never managed to get a throne, but I can kiss my chances of getting one goodbye now that Mythic seasons are a thing. 

I'm pretty disappointed at the Robins' new weapons. Both of them have pretty lackluster combat performance even with the stat boost from Litrowl, and the new weapons are worse than Litrowl at combat, which basically just makes them dedicated buffbots.

I feel like Navarre and Catria won this round of the refine lottery.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I feel like Navarre and Catria won this round of the refine lottery.

Navarre can spam Luna with Special Spiral, looks awesome!
Is it worth it to swapping my Catria from Def/HP to Atk/HP and rebuilding her as an attacker instead of a counterkill tank with CD+QR?