Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

10 minutes ago, XRay said:
  Reveal hidden contents

But it makes a difference to me! This is not just in PvP mode. If they put this skill in Abyssal, then I am kind of fucked. Firesweep ASS!Takumi is a critical part of my flier team to take down shit that my Blade NS!F!Corrin cannot take down.

For PvP, I rely on Firesweep as my crutch. I remember Nowi being a huge pain in the ass to deal with when Weapon Refinement came out, forcing me to switch from Brave Bow to Firesweep Bow. With Null Firesweep, I am not sure what I can switch to.

You're going to have to get used to the positioning requirements of Goads and Ally Spurs if IS keeps going in this direction---there's just no choice. The reason I never thought horses would be obsoleted was because I could actually handle about 12-16 more def/res than I already am---if I cared enough I'd stack a bunch of goads and go to town.

So yeah, I didn't expect IS to drop 13 res and 16 hp inside a mode that had a turn-count limit. Technically I can still do Aether Raids with my type of team, although they'd be 5 fliers or 5 horses due to needing to stack a ton of Goads, the problem is that those kinds of teams are enormously expensive and don't score well because Eir doesn't do offensive support well and doesn't kill particularly well, meaning you can't run her.

Edited by DehNutCase

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

11 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

You're going to have to get used to the positioning requirements of Goads and Ally Spurs if IS keeps going in this direction---there's just no choice. The reason I never thought horses would be obsoleted was because I could actually handle about 12-16 more def/res than I already am---if I cared enough I'd stack a bunch of goads and go to town.

So yeah, I didn't expect IS to drop 13 res and 16 hp inside a mode that had a turn-count limit. Technically I can still do Aether Raids with my type of team, although they'd be 5 fliers or 5 horses due to needing to stack a ton of Goads, the problem is that those kinds of teams are enormously expensive and don't score well because Eir doesn't do offensive support well and doesn't kill particularly well, meaning you can't run her.

I do a have a Cordelia 4*+10 with lots of SP as well as some left over copies and manuals, so if shit hits the fan, I guess I can try your Galeforce set.

If it gets really bad, I will just suggest them to release Null A/B/C/Sacred Seal as Sacred Seals, and then I can just run Null Sacred Seal or Null X Slot to nullify their Null skill.

I hope Gustav is our next Legendary Hero. It will be nice to have him before he's kill off and becomes irrelevant and not have another Leg Alt

13 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

@XRay@Lewyn

Hide contents

Get yourselves a Special Spiral Ophelia while Hero Fest is still up. The enemy can’t counterattack if they are already dead

I am tight on my budget lately, so I will be saving my Orbs for Special Heroes Foci. I will try to get Ophelia and Lewyn next time.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

I am tight on my budget lately, so I will be saving my Orbs for Special Heroes Foci. I will try to get Ophelia and Lewyn next time.

That’s too bad. Hopefully the last tickets will be golden for you.

Random comment, but m!Robin's personal refine actually makes me a little sad because I was running him on a team with all-infantry units XD;

So it's either generic refine or move him to a different team.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Random comment, but m!Robin's personal refine actually makes me a little sad because I was running him on a team with all-infantry units XD;

So it's either generic refine or move him to a different team.

If I ever get Horse!Chrom again, it's the first refine I'm going for. i at least have F!Robin atm, and i don't have to sacrifice a Cecilia for her this time! I'd probably sac M!Robin for bonfire at this point.

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

So Palla's sword is basically ruby sword?
then what's the point? 

A brave ruby sword with 19 Mt when she activates it. With how nasty greens can get these days and Palla’s generally middling stats, it plays well to her traits. You can also give het Swordbreaker to have her cover both greens and the majority of reds.

And if you don’t like the ruby effect, you can still give her Cancel Affinity to take advantage of the 19 Mt brave sword.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

A brave ruby sword with 19 Mt when she activates it. With how nasty greens can get these days and Palla’s generally middling stats, it plays well to her traits. You can also give het Swordbreaker to have her cover both greens and the majority of reds.

And if you don’t like the ruby effect, you can still give her Cancel Affinity to take advantage of the 19 Mt brave sword.

ooohh. that makes sense, thanks. 
I was reading it and i'm like but this is the same thing. 
cancel affinity seems like a spiffy little tool. (might be worth grailing for Jamke. (I only have the one copy).)

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I was reading it and i'm like but this is the same thing. 

It’s basically the trade between killing greens better (no CA) and maybe killing blues, particularly TA blues (with CA). In the end, it’s up to you to decide which one you like better.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s basically the trade between killing greens better (no CA) and maybe killing blues, particularly TA blues (with CA). In the end, it’s up to you to decide which one you like better.

true. maybe even run both and depending on the map switch in and out. something to think about when i finally get a good iv palla. :)

13 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Giving up your Sacred Seal slot is also expensive since it could otherwise have been used for Distant Def or Quick Riposte that are more generally relevant.

It should be a B-Slot period. That way Distant Counter armorers cant run Fighter skills to no end and the unit with sweep/razzledazzle in question can still double attack at least - excluding Legendary Hector, also stops Brave Hector from running a dualphase set.

15 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Alright, how many of you are going to put reindeer antlers on Reinhardt?

Pssh, nothing personal kid, but I don't do puns. But I do enjoy teasing edgelords like Navarre, who I'm having so much fun with his new refine and AoE build. Oh, wouldn't you know it. He's red. Getting into the Christmas spirit

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:

Pssh, nothing personal kid, but I don't do puns. But I do enjoy teasing edgelords like Navarre, who I'm having so much fun with his new refine and AoE build

I don’t really know about AoE on Navarre. His Atk doesn’t feel anywhere like high enough for spamming AoE. He can spam Luna instead, I guess.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don’t really know about AoE on Navarre. His Atk doesn’t feel anywhere like high enough for spamming AoE. He can spam Luna instead, I guess.

It's decent enough with an attack buff and LaD. He can get first turn AoEs with QP seal. Special Sprial is when shit gets crazy with dancers. AA is where he's the real MVP. Blazing for PvE content, Growing for AA. I threw in Savage Blow as a C-slot to make him do some more splash damage. If I can get a Infantry Pulse dancer then I can give Navarre Def Smoke and switch his seal to Savage Blow

Only time I've seen him have trouble is with armor units and sapphire lance. Oh and I guess boosted stats in Infernal

Never really cared for the guy, but goddamn is this weapon cool AF

10 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I have some Peri's. 
Would Owain benefit from having Threaten Def in his C slot vs. the Spur Spd/Res? 
(or both and just change as needed?)

Owain himself won't benefit from the Spur and is more for team support. Threaten Def is more beneficial to Owain, especially in times when he can't finish off someone in the Enemy Phase (the extra Def buff might be enough to finish someone off for example).

Otherwise Wave skills can support both him and your team but only half the time, so it's situational (and a bit more expensive). Threaten Def is a nice cheap option (well if you're not using his native C skill at least)

Or go for a Smoke skill

Edited by mcsilas

1 minute ago, Garlyle said:

So Tap Battle is back. Those ninjas were a nice surprise, but they are very easy once you saw what they did. It's a small change, but I really liked it.

Bunnies flashbacks intensify.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Why did I not think of that before? Now we just need Desperation on the Sacred Seal slot and Palla would be all set.

13 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Owain himself won't benefit from the Spur and is more for team support. Threaten Def is more beneficial to Owain, especially in times when he can't finish off someone in the Enemy Phase (the extra Def buff might be enough to finish someone off for example).

Otherwise Wave skills can support both him and your team but only half the time, so it's situational (and a bit more expensive). Threaten Def is a nice cheap option (well if you're not using his native C skill at least)

Or go for a Smoke skill

hmm. I don't have much Kazes (Atk Smoke would be awesome though. i love that Smoke skill). 

that's what i was thinking. if I am dumb and i leave him stranded  this way he can take a hit from maybe a blue or the red if he's super buff.
(his issue is he takes so much SP. so i want to make sure i get his kit ready then i figure i'm probably going to use him a lot so he can get more sp on SP weekends playing with Exalted Chrom. which is looking like the best. pity. breaker. ever). 

I'm also trying to decide who get's Ike's Aether. too many candidates. so it makes sense for right now to do Blue Flame for Owain, yes?