• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I love how the character I prefer (Fjorm) gives weaker items while the one I’m indifferent to (Laevatein) gives desirable ones.

Even better, neither are the one I actually wanted (Gunnthra)! Le sigh. 

Last illusion of AR being competitive gone with the possibility to buy Aether stones. 

Everybody buying this package will get their Fortress to the next level much earlier, plus other structures. 

Edited by mampfoid

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Last illusion of AR being competitive gone with the possibility to buy Aether stones. 

Everybody buying this package will get their Fortress to the next level much earlier, plus other structures. 

i never really liked it but seriously. it sucks. 

hopefully they'll give other chances to F2P earn Aether stones. 

10 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

And/or they can increase their fountain level earlier to get more aether regen too.

They've really gone above and beyond to allow p2w for AR.

Sweet. I will bite both deals. I have not paid too much attention in the datamine info, but now that I look at NYOFAI!Laevatein closer, she is so adorable! HATF!Sharena is going to have to share her spot as my favorite Hero in Heroes now. And those Aether Stones!

I will figure out a way to resuscitate my dead wallet. I still have a month to find a new job.

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

Sweet. I will bite both deals. I have not paid too much attention in the datamine info, but now that I look at NYOFAI!Laevatein closer, she is so adorable! HATF!Sharena is going to have to share her spot as my favorite Hero in Heroes now. And those Aether Stones!

I will figure out a way to resuscitate my dead wallet. I still have a month to find a new job.

good luck. i have to find a new job too (sigh)

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'll buy these packs if they're not too expensive, they sound really nice to have! Though I'm not expecting them to be cheap at all given how much is in them.

They're apparently 75 each, according to datamine reports.

If the orb packs were ~40 or so I would've bought whatever one looked nicer because, whatever gripes I have with FEH, it's nonethless a very well designed game, and I don't mind tossing 40 USD at it to support the people behind it. 75 is a bit much for me, though---I'm not against paying 75 USD for a game, my EU4 DLC collection should be around ~200 by now, but they were bought in ~20 USD chunks. 75 at a time is just painful.

(Hopefully they'll release a buy ~20 USD worth of orbs for a 4* copy of a 5* exclusive deal sometime, I wouldn't mind buying one or two of those.)

Jeebz 80 euros??? Hell no that I'm paying that much money for anything in this game.  Please tell me this isn't the whole NY celebration cause that would suck terribly for F2P players :/ Some cheaper packs would've been nice too, do you really only care about your richest players, IS? Ugh.

So the Fjorm bundle is P2W? You are getting an advantage over others by buying resources for AR, a competitive mode that other people can't catch up in terms of rewards. That's as much dew as stones which can go towards fortresses. Worth mentioning springs

Anyways the bundle is way too expensive for my liking

Edited by silveraura25

Considering my current financial situation, there is no way I can afford these packs. (also Europe still needs to spend way more than America due to 80€s comparing more to 90$ than 75. Classy.) As much as I think Laevatein is sweet, I can't justify it at all. Maybe in the future, if there's one of my top 5 faves up for grabs and I just can't get them through normal gacha, I'll take the bite. But certainly not today.

The game put me on Eliwood's team for all three rounds of Conquest. Which is funny, because Eliwood is the one I like the most anyway. Good on you, game.

2 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

By the way, I was to unlock potential of my extra copy of Reinhardts to make my +atk one +9, I just realized now we can directly unlock potential without raising their level about 20, since when? 

I believe that was implemented at the same time as the Hero manuals? Maybe they had to take the level requirement off of every unit to make Hero manuals promotable? Or maybe it was just a nice little extra.

4 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

By the way, I was to unlock potential of my extra copy of Reinhardts to make my +atk one +9, I just realized now we can directly unlock potential without raising their level about 20, since when? 

i think it was about the same time as Combat Manuals were introduced. Big quality of life change.

GC had me on team Hector for every round since obtaining him for the first time off the legend banner. Must be fate, that now I must die on the battlefield.

Also yeah fuck them packs *grumble grumble*

25 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I believe that was implemented at the same time as the Hero manuals? Maybe they had to take the level requirement off of every unit to make Hero manuals promotable? Or maybe it was just a nice little extra.

Perhaps, so that the level-less combat manuals can also be upgraded....

24 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

i think it was about the same time as Combat Manuals were introduced. Big quality of life change.

Thank you for both of you!

Yeah, save me from grinding and the crystals, I really appreciate that.

Edited by DraceEmpressa

Bleh. Put about 90 orbs into pulling red on the legendary banner, got nothing. The pity rate is tempting but I want to save the rest for Tibarn.

Legendary banners seem efficient if you're missing all three units of a color, but if that color is red, the odds aren't as great just because red is so packed in general. It helps that red orbs are more readily available, but still.

Edit: Three minutes later I decide "fuck it, getting a red unit from a 4-character banner is going to be even more awful, regardless" and put in another 18 orbs and get Flora.

Edited by Othin