• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

49 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Yeah, that kinda sucks. At least Gunnthrá looks like she’d still be a rather alright unit if you pulled her though.

Still, hopefully Hríd gets to you quickly. And twice, if possible, so he can benefit from February’s merging-fixes-banes update.

Yes, I've pulled 3 Legendary Ephraims, and they were all -Atk.

8 hours ago, Rezzy said:

We're really overdue for another round of demotions, although considering the only demote one unit to 4* if we're lucky now, if they just dropped the 4-5*s again like they did last time, we'd just be getting like six new 3-4*s.  We need to demote some 5* exclusives.  Everything pre-CYL1, would be a good start, then every 6 months or so drop another batch.

They really need to do something with the ever-bloating pool. Also, stuff like Luke and Mist should have been demoted a long time ago. 

7 hours ago, DehNutCase said:

Gray waves does +all stats if you have a dance buff skill on Azura (Earth Dance etc.), that's... interesting. Pity +5 all stats is kind of tame, these days, but it does free up the C-slot and S-slot if you spend a B-slot for it.

It’s a bug because it doesn’t match the wording, because it applies its own buff at the same time as the dance skill, and also because it only works with animations off.

6 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Since I'm off work tomorrow, I might be able to actually try to pull units at launch tonight.

Ah, I never noticed you were in the Baltics before.  Which country?  I'm part Lithuanian.

Estonian

Man, this banner killed me. A friendly advice to everyone. If you're a f2p player and get a bad nature, don't keep on rolling to fix it.

Edited by silveraura25

10 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Estonian

Man, this banner killed me. A friendly advice to everyone. If you're a f2p player and get a bad nature, don't keep on rolling to fix it.

I got pitybroken by Gunnthra trying to get Hrid.  Since they're doing tickets for this one, I'm going to wait until tomorrow to try again.

I'm actually thinking of quitting Feh as my New Year's resolution. A lot of the content is boring and such a drag. I have to force myself daily to log-in and do quests.

34 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I got pitybroken by Gunnthra trying to get Hrid.

At least it wasn't Ryoma, because of course he finally decides to show up again now.....when I'm exclusively sniping greens for New Year's Azura. The misery begins anew.

I need a dedicated blue armor killer. Maybe I should build Bartre.

Also, experiencing Grand Conquest's maps with armors gaining 1 movement was a disgusting experiencing. Spawn camping with my friend's Surtr was fun too.

Happy New Year, Kirans! Just got back home from my friends house. Maybe I will do some drinking tomorrow if I am not driving.

How are you all spending New Years? I stayed up late, but that is about it.

What about for Heroes? I want to splurge, but I do not have the money for it yet, so maybe I will splurge later in the month.

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

I'm actually thinking of quitting Feh as my New Year's resolution. A lot of the content is boring and such a drag. I have to force myself daily to log-in and do quests.

If you're not having fun, take a break.  Even if that break is until the devs pull the plug on the servers.  The point of a game is to have fun~!

No New Year's yet.  Still 20 minutes too early.  But for everyone else, I hope yours is awesome~!

So yeah. I uninstalled my game. Didn't delete my account as maybe they'll improve the game to a point I'll want to rejoin. Maybe in 6 months or so at least. I probably won't be posting in Serenes anymore. Will occasionally look at the version update info on the main page, but I think that's about it. It was nice knowing you. Farewell

1 hour ago, silveraura25 said:

So yeah. I uninstalled my game. Didn't delete my account as maybe they'll improve the game to a point I'll want to rejoin. Maybe in 6 months or so at least. I probably won't be posting in Serenes anymore. Will occasionally look at the version update info on the main page, but I think that's about it. It was nice knowing you. Farewell

I am sad you have to go, but since this is your decision I will respect it and I hope to see you again someday. Good Bye, @silveraura25, and may you walk always in the light of Mila’s blessing.

14 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I noticed that skills like Close Defense, Close Guard and Windsweep, and weapons like Legendary Lucina's Thögn and Flora's Hoarfrost Knife, now includes "beast damage" in the description.

Yeah, I think they did the same thing with Red/Blue/Green Bows before Legendary Lyn was introduced.

I just need Bow Valor and Staff Valor to complete my Valor collection. 

Did they change the description of Staff Valor? I could have sworn Staff Valor only granted extra SP for healing the last time I checked.

Edited by Flying Shogi

20 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

I just need Bow Valor and Staff Valor to complete my Valor collection. 

Did they change the description of Staff Valor? I could have sworn Staff Valor only granted extra SP for healing the last time I checked.

Pretty sure Staff Valor gave extra SP for kills too, though I may be misremembering how it worked when I was training up Halloween Mia.

@Vaximillian @DraceEmpressa I completely forgot about F!Grima. Was that before or after RGB Bows were added?

It’d be nice to see another Colorless Dragon or two in the future. And a few Cavalry Dragons, since we have ‘em for every other movement type.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

35 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Valor skills doubles all SP gains except for the gains during level up.

This New Years Paralogue was so bland and boring. I mean, at least festival paralogues tend to be funny or cute but this one was just everyone wishing for peace and not adressing the main story because outrealms. The hoshidan music also didn't help, Naga knows i got sick of it halfway Birthright.