• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Another day, another weapon refinery update that doesn't include Frederick. I don't know how much longer I can wait. I've been waiting so long. ;_; I'm beginning to think he'll never get one...

I will say that Eliwood, Oboro, Niles, and Hinata are good choices for refines though, as none of them have been that good. I have no idea why Nino, Tharja, and Amelia were picked though, those first two have blade tomes which are great and Amelia is also already good.

Oh, and since I like Seth and use a 5 star one, I like that he gets one. He's not bad, but not spectacular either, being outclassed by units like Sigurd and Hrid. Heck, Xander's probably better simply due to having built in DC and he came way before Seth did.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Tree said:

@Anacybele

Amelia might have been picked for arena scoring. She already has enough bst, just lacked the weapon. I think Nino and other already good units getting refines means that Frederick still has a good chance.

At this rate, it doesn't feel like it. Though there is a pattern of Jagens getting them since Titania got one and now Seth is. So I suppose Frederick has a small chance, but he has Gunter and Jagen himself to compete with on that front and they're worse units. Gunter has Fates bias on his side too since IS loves shoving that game down our throats.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

At this rate, it doesn't feel like it. Though there is a pattern of Jagens getting them since Titania got one and now Seth is. So I suppose Frederick has a small chance, but he has Gunter and Jagen himself to compete with on that front and they're worse units. Gunter has Fates bias on his side too since IS loves shoving that game down our throats.

Frederick has Awakening, which is the next biggest advantage after Fates in terms of getting attention. He'll get it eventually, I'm sure.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Frederick has Awakening, which is the next biggest advantage after Fates in terms of getting attention. He'll get it eventually, I'm sure.

Next biggest, but not biggest. Still, I hope you're right.

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

On the bright side, the longer you have to wait, the better the refinement will be (unless you're Seliph).

Are you sure? I mean, it doesn't seem like every set of refines is better than the previous. It just seems to me that some refines are good and some are just meh.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Are you sure? I mean, it doesn't seem like every set of refines is better than the previous. It just seems to me that some refines are good and some are just meh.

I expect that he'll get a refine similar in quality to Cherche's Axe, but it will probably be more based on defense.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It's probably levelled off a bit recently, but looking at some of the early refinements I find there are a lot more hugely disappointing ones that I wouldn't even consider doing. Now, even the weaker ones from each batch seem to merit some consideration.

(That said, I haven't refined a single thing in months because I'm not actively playing right now and would be better off saving what little resources I get)

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

It's probably levelled off a bit recently, but looking at some of the early refinements I find there are a lot more hugely disappointing ones that I wouldn't even consider doing. Now, even the weaker ones from each batch seem to merit some consideration.

(That said, I haven't refined a single thing in months because I'm not actively playing right now and would be better off saving what little resources I get)

Huh, okay. You could be right then. Here's hoping Frederick gets something great.

Ah damnit Hinata's getting a personal. There goes a perfectly usable Safeguard...

Everyone else? Aight. Seth could have always used a personal. Oboro was always lacking. Niles... well I was gonna give him a Guard Bow anyways, so maybe his new personal will be just as good. Tharja... eh. Amelia, alright I guess.

I'm just thankful Barst didn't get one yet. Give me a chance to use his new Slaying Axe, would ya...?

I am so happy! Hinata and Oboro have long been prospective +10 projects for me and since the merge update also gives me perfect IVs for them, I can't wait to see what they might get. Though I wonder if Oboro's personal will surpass the Berkut's Lance/DC build I had been planning.

Spoiler

QLTZQ7t.png

All these people with their multiple +10s while I'm sitting here being sad about how shallow my unit pool is. (Yeah, that +3 is my highest merged unit after the Cordelia & Rein pair. AndĀ they're both blue so you don't really want them in the same team.)

Edited by DehNutCase

They really could have just given Nino Giga Excalibur from her flying variant and called it a day. That being said, good to see such a large amount of refines since we've only been getting 3 for the past few months. Oboro and Hinata definitely need the boost as well as Seth. Hopefully none of them are TA weapons. Seth's refine needs to be that his sword turns into a lance.

Will be interesting to see what Nino and Tharja get though, as they're already solid units. Hopefully Niles gets something that caters to his statspread and it's not just a juiced version of his daughter's bow. +7 true damage is not enough to save him.

I'm the most excited about Amelia though. She's deserved a refine for the longest to separate herself from the monsters that are her green armor brethren. Sheena needs a refine just as well though, here's hoping she gets one soon too.Ā 

Almost forgot Eliwood. He's a big one too, since his sidegrade basically turned him into worse Brave Roy unless you merge him multiple times and give him Galeforce. He deserves something that'll set him apart big time. I'm glad I waited to give him his upgrade.

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Another day, another weapon refinery update that doesn't include Frederick. I don't know how much longer I can wait. I've been waiting so long. ;_; I'm beginning to think he'll never get one...

How do you think I feel? He'll probably get one before Matthew. Best of luck to us both.

Edited by Zeo

Man, my highest merge is still my +3 Masked Marth.

I'm only about 150k feathers away from being able to upgrade my last few non-5* units, though. After that I'll start getting more merges for BK, probably.

I am really hoping Seth's refine is good, since he is one of my favorites but I stopped using him in Heroes once I pulled Sigurd because ruby sword is only really good against mages.Ā  My highest 5* merge is my V!Lilina who is +4, she seemed to really like me on her banner.Ā Ā I have some 4*+10s and I finally pulled enough Shigures to +10 him once I get the feathers together.Ā  Ares is next after Shigure.Ā  I am just really lazy on grinding feathers so my merge projects take a really long time.

I'm starting over from scratch if they add a weapon forge and/or skill refinery since then I'll have something to keep me invested in the form of the hero battles as that was a good challenge. In the mean time I'll rerollĀ for a decent festival Elincia once that banner comes and I'll put aside the game until a major update comes along.

I wish they'd give use easier access to divine dew.