• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

(Even) less BH!Roy, Celica and Hector, but the same amount of Raigh, Oboro and Bartre. Why? :-( 

Because Not So Intelligent Systems thinks that it’s better to be pity broken by units like Kana, Qwan, etc. Spoilers: it’s worse

Also, NSIS wants you to build 5*+10 Bartre. Just look at those arms. IT’S HIS TURN!

10 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Because Not So Intelligent Systems thinks that it’s better to be pity broken by units like Kana, Qwan, etc. Spoilers: it’s worse

Also, NSIS wants you to build 5*+10 Bartre. Just look at those arms. IT’S HIS TURN!

Sad thing is: I even would have used grails on them, but they get kicked out. 

Spoiler

With people having found spaces for Radiant Dawn characters after Yune's release, and the 776 score Feh got in Arena 3.0 which was preceded by the hint of a Feh Channel in the April's fools video, I'm going to predict the next banner being Radiant Dawn and the one after that, when the new Arena is released, being Thracia 776. 

Good month, all in all, at least if they choose some fun chaps. I wonder if Radiant Dawn will give us more Beasts. I do want my boy Skrimir. 

Edited by Thane

Also sad there's no mention of GHB Elite Quests 3 :(

I really wanna do some themed clears of some maps that I failed to record in time. I guess IS just wants to push AR more or not give us that good supply of orbs with the first sets of GHB maps..

With these changes, I am not sure I want to do a final whale-out to finish Summer Cordelia by the time her rerun comes around. I'm already planning on making Valentine's Titania my next grail merge project to fill the need for a redhead in my seasonal +10 girls collection. I will finish Summer Tana because I only need one more merge, and she can be an Arena cheerleader (Omni-Guidance and dual spurs, and I gave her the duel skill).

Or maybe I should whale on the Bridal 2017 rerun instead? I know shared foci can vary wildly - I could get both equally and spend more, or I could get skewed towards one. I'll stop when either colorless bride hits +10, though Lyn has a head start, she's +4 while (Bridal) Cordelia is +2. Lyn would also be useful as an arena cheerleader if I can get a Loki along the way - on top of being my green-haired seasonal +10 girl.

9 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

1. Erinys: 2,003
2. Azelle: 1,920
3. Lex: 1,806
4. Brigid: 1,720
5. Dew: 926

Well the top 4 aren't bad. I'd certainly take 'em, and Dew is a bit surprising, but I'd go for him as well. Claud being dead last is a little surprising however.

6 hours ago, Johann said:

THE MOTHERFLIPPIN BULL GETS A WEAPON

BEST UPDATE

Were it not for the fact I'm a newbie player with limited Stones and Dew and a bazillion characters to spend it on, I'd be thinking similar. Not so much because I like Cain, so much as him being the closest thing to Touma in here. Being able to grind Dew wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, since getting one refine is a vertical improvement, but getting more than one on the same character is just horizontal improvement, which isn't so much powercreep.

2 hours ago, Thane said:

With people having found spaces for Radiant Dawn characters after Yune's release, and the 776 score Feh got in Arena 3.0 which was preceded by the hint of a Feh Channel in the April's fools video, I'm going to predict the next banner being Radiant Dawn and the one after that, when the new Arena is released, being Thracia 776. 

Good month, all in all, at least if they choose some fun chaps. I wonder if Radiant Dawn will give us more Beasts. I do want my boy Skrimir. 

What is an Orb? Back to back Tellius and Thracia will likely drain me dry, and I haven't even played Thracia yet (but I will in about a month). Nonetheless, I do want the 2nd True Merric- Asbel- that way I can have all three of them. Orsin and Eyvel would be excellent as well.

And agreed on Skrimir, but sadly I think Caineghis outdid him in the Lion department.

5 hours ago, Thane said:

The Japanese video has different footage of Allegiance Battles where Feh got 759 points. The actual map itself was different, probably because they are randomly generated, which resulted in the player getting different kills, not to mention the fact that their friend list units were different and the quest bonus points were different.

As best as I can tell, they just had someone play through the mode in their dev build once and recorded it, and simply used that footage.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The Japanese video has different footage of Allegiance Battles where Feh got 759 points. The actual map itself was different, probably because they are randomly generated, which resulted in the player getting different kills, not to mention the fact that their friend list units were different and the quest bonus points were different.

As best as I can tell, they just had someone play through the mode in their dev build once and recorded it, and simply used that footage.

Darn, sorry to hear that. I would say there's still a chance that the localization team can hint at something, but if it's not in the Japanese version then the chances dropped quite a bit. 

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

– Fall of the Kingdom of Isaac
– Celice Baldos Chalphy is born in Agusty
– Fall of the Kingdom of Agustria
– The Empire brand Chalphy traitors
– Sigurd escapes to Silesia
– Cuan returns to Lenster

Brigid confirmed.

32 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

– Fall of the Kingdom of Isaac
– Celice Baldos Chalphy is born in Agusty
– Fall of the Kingdom of Agustria
– The Empire brand Chalphy traitors
– Sigurd escapes to Silesia
– Cuan returns to Lenster

Brigid confirmed.

Seliph alt confirmed.

6 hours ago, Thane said:

With people having found spaces for Radiant Dawn characters after Yune's release

What? Since when? I've seen no one say anything or post anything about such a thing. You got proof? Also, I think it's very unlikely that the banner is Tellius since we recently got one. I'm banking on it being Echoes or Sacred Stones.

Edited by Anacybele

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:
Spoiler

What? Since when? I've seen no one say anything or post anything about such a thing. You got proof? Also, I think it's very unlikely that the banner is Tellius since we recently got one. I'm banking on it being Echoes or Sacred Stones.

It's merely theory at this point, of course, but it's definitely possible. 

20 minutes ago, Thane said:

It's merely theory at this point, of course, but it's definitely possible. 

I see. Well, then it might be a May or June banner, I still think April is a bit too soon after the laguz banner in January. But if the April 10th banner is an RD one, I'm probably skipping since it'd surely be the Dawn Brigade and I don't care about them.

Though if it has Ranulf or Marcia or Kieran or, well, several other Tellius peeps, that's another story. :P

If the new banner is indeed RD and has units like Ranulf, Skrimir or Rafiel on it, I will legit cry. I have no orbs for pulling anything right now. Mythic sucked me dry. So I do hope it's mostly the beorc cast, since out of all those only Haar might tempt me, and I could survive waiting for him to show up again later. 

15 hours ago, mcsilas said:

So glad I waited on promoting someone else to give him another weapon.

Hopefully he has a good effect :D

The weapons will probably play in on their rivalry and giving them buffs when a cav ally is close. 

If they go for another full beast banner, Ranulf/Lethe/Caineghis/Skrimir seems like a good fit. Although even in that case I'm still holding out hope for a Sephiran GHB.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

If they go for another full beast banner, Ranulf/Lethe/Caineghis/Skrimir seems like a good fit. Although even in that case I'm still holding out hope for a Sephiran GHB.

If it's another Tellius beast banner like I predict it will be, I'm hoping they add at least 2 cats and fill out the cavalry beast colors. I doubt they'll add both Caineghis and Skrimir because they're allergic to male-dominated banners. I can, however, see something like adding Ena and Nasir or maybe Kurthnaga to get some of the dragon tribe in.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If it's another Tellius beast banner like I predict it will be, I'm hoping they add at least 2 cats and fill out the cavalry beast colors. I doubt they'll add both Caineghis and Skrimir because they're allergic to male-dominated banners. I can, however, see something like adding Ena and Nasir or maybe Kurthnaga to get some of the dragon tribe in.

Hmm. To be fair, they did do a 3-male seasonal recently, but that was a pretty rare occurrence.

Dragon tribe is possible but they're less popular and I'm not sure what they plan on doing with them. Ena/Kurthnaga would open up Dheginsea as a suitable GHB, though. For another possibility, maybe Ranulf/Lethe/Volug/Vika?

7 minutes ago, Othin said:

Hmm. To be fair, they did do a 3-male seasonal recently, but that was a pretty rare occurrence.

Dragon tribe is possible but they're less popular and I'm not sure what they plan on doing with them. Ena/Kurthnaga would open up Dheginsea as a suitable GHB, though. For another possibility, maybe Ranulf/Lethe/Volug/Vika?

I'm the hopeless dreamer that thinks Vika should be implemented on a banner with Tormod and Muarim, but Volug and Vika does sound reasonable.

I'm all for getting Vika (though my wallet will hate me for it since I have a lower budget than usual for the next 2 months due to Anime Central next month and upcoming travel plans).