Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

I feel like some old weapon refines could use another round of refine. Some new exclusiv weapons are so balls to the wall disgusting that old refines pale in comparison to them.

Also high time for distant counter weapon refines. Its a joke when regular refined weapons do more for you.

Doesn't Leo's weapon, get rid of the original effect if you refine it, so it no longer does gravity? I'm pretty sure that's the case. I think I remember debating whether to refine or not :/ 

If so, they can at least update ones like that. Although maybe get all the refines done first, I guess...

Edited by Cute Chao

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So, you could say that I was just a bit eager to kill Takumi and willingly forfeit the ability to run Takumi Emblem again for today to arrive:

uEUkOEX.png?1

I'm not finished, of course. Gronnowl+ needs to be unlocked as well as refined and another Selena or Barst needs to show up. This is just what I was able to get done before I head off to sleep.

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

So, you could say that I was just a bit eager to kill Takumi and willingly forfeit the ability to run Takumi Emblem again for today to arrive:

uEUkOEX.png?1

I'm not finished, of course. Gronnowl+ needs to be unlocked as well as refined and another Selena or Barst needs to show up. This is just what I was able to get done before I head off to sleep.

Congrats :D I'm hoping to get him today, too, but I might leave it for that extra boost tomorrow. I like to train people up in fours and despite having four people to train up, I don't want to wait to use Leo, so I'm going to train him, Lukas, Kliff and either Myrrh or Sue up together and leave the other for the next lot of four ^.^

8 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

Doesn't Leo's weapon, get rid of the original effect if you refine it, so it no longer does gravity? I'm pretty sure that's the case. I think I remember debating whether to refine or not :/ 

If so, they can at least update ones like that. Although maybe get all the refines done first, I guess...

To be fair, you can always still equip the un-refined version.

7 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

uEUkOEX.png?1

CC, nice! I also rushed to get him his merge and am going with the very boring TA Gronnraven, which has worked in the one AR match today which actually had Rein, B!Lyn, and Veronica so far. He also managed to tank a Sigurd and F!Grima~

I want refinements of Raven tomes and gem weapons now that several personal weapons are precisely that and oh my god even at the time the weapon refinery came out I wouldn't have pointed to those weapons as having dominated anything other than pocket hard counters for Arena Assault. Really I think every inheritable weapon can be justified to be refined except for the firesweep weapons.

16 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Sagittae should get an effective against flying units as a refine effect. It's effective against flying units in Gaiden, right? If it's not, it should be.

IDK about Gaiden, but it doesn't in SOV

32 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Sagittae should get an effective against flying units as a refine effect. It's effective against flying units in Gaiden, right? If it's not, it should be.

Sagittae is the most powerful "common" Spell (Only Ragnarok is stronger, but it's locked to Celica/Delthea); but doesn't have any particular effect.

BTW; Excalibur it's only a Crit Spell in Gaiden/SoV, doesn't have effective damage.

Kinda feel like Cymbeline should get updated.

Kinda bitter that it STILL doesn't have a unique look (even refined it's just a shiny generic Red Tome), but the tome is also effective against Beast Tribe Lagus in Radiant Dawn (even though it apparently never gets to use this effect). We currently only have two Beast-effective weapons, and they are VERY recent. Don't see why we can't have Cymbeline be one of them.

2 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

I want refinements of Raven tomes and gem weapons now that several personal weapons are precisely that and oh my god even at the time the weapon refinery came out I wouldn't have pointed to those weapons as having dominated anything other than pocket hard counters for Arena Assault. Really I think every inheritable weapon can be justified to be refined except for the firesweep weapons.

Really? You want Brave weapons and Litrblade to be refineable? Are you nuts?

The reason (I imagine) why Litrraven isn't refineable is because, at the time, TA-raven was capable of no-selling half the units in the game with a single unit. The gem weapons would probably be fine, given that the reason they aren't refineable is probably that IntSys has/had a vastly inflated idea of how powerful Triangle Adept was (evidenced by the existence of Cancel Affinity, though that was probably aimed at soft-nerfing the aforementioned TA-raven).

7 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Once Nino, who pretty much has an optimal statline for Bladetomes got a Prf one, I feel any argument against allowing them to be refined has gone.

Nino is not cavalry or flying and is therefore not optimal.

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Once Nino, who pretty much has an optimal statline for Bladetomes got a Prf one, I feel any argument against allowing them to be refined has gone.

If Olwen gets to refine her Bladetome (not because she is that great, but because she is a Cavalry); and a Flier Blade Tome User appears then we'll have an actual problem.

@Cute Chao, @Landmaster

Thanks ladies! I just got to 15,000 in the TT so now he looks like this after the merge and all the SP he's gained: 

BmCy6wY.png?1

Now, I get to face the quandary of choosing between him and Haar in regards to who I want to get to +10 first and to make the decision "easier" for me, they should both get added to grail shop at same time two version updates from now.

21 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

@Cute Chao, @Landmaster

Thanks ladies! I just got to 15,000 in the TT so now he looks like this after the merge and all the SP he's gained: 

BmCy6wY.png?1

Now, I get to face the quandary of choosing between him and Haar in regards to who I want to get to +10 first and to make the decision "easier" for me, they should both get added to grail shop at same time two version updates from now.

Oh, I see you are one of the people that do know how he good he really is and how to use him most effectively. Regular Leo is underrated with CC+Owl so I'm glad most players have a way of getting something similar in another version of him.

38 minutes ago, redlight said:

Regular Leo is underrated with CC+Owl so I'm glad most players have a way of getting something similar in another version of him.

Regular Leo is also underrated with double Distant Def and refined Brynhildr.

Picnic Leo can also do a similar build with double Distant Def and refined Sandwiches!+.

I don't understand why all of the new joke weapons need punctuation at the end. It looks ugly with a plus sign after it.

49 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I don't understand why all of the new joke weapons need punctuation at the end. It looks ugly with a plus sign after it.

Thought I was the only one triggered by this~

I completed my first month playing Heroes!

So far I'm happy with the game!

I started around when the last Tempest Trial was ending, but managed to actually grab the 15k points for 5* Spring Loki (she became a great unit for me).

So far I have 15 5* Stars (16 with Picnic Leo soon) and 25 4* Stars at 40. A few more 4*s are in their 30s too.

I managed to get 135k feathers. I got 400 Holy Grails (used 100 to summon Green Azura) Sadly, I don't have any idea how many orbs I got. I currently have 84, and I think I full summoned from every banner since last Tempest Trial at least once (5 times the Laguz one and about 3 or 4 the Spring one with Veronica and Bruno). I refined Spring Loki's bow, and almost have enough dew for Red Mage Celica's Ragnarok.

Got Grand Conquest rank 25, and actually was 4th in overall score by the end of it! Completed Forging Bonds more than a week before it ended. Was also in team Grima during the voting event.

I'm at Tier 11 in Aether Raids (unlocked the 5th slot) and tier 13 at Arena. Completed every April quest (training, Lunatics, etc). I have a few blessings, but aside from the Anima quest I didn't use any so far.

Thanks to finding out about guides, managed to clear every Infernal GHB. Even those I didn't have the units/seals/etc I managed to adapt a solution. Learned a lot from those guides. I was worried it would take me forever to get a team to tackle those, but positioning >>> stats and I learned quite some neat tricks watching them.

Haven't skill inherited anything yet. I guess I could feather a favorite or two 4*s to 5*.

Let's see what happes now!

Not only have I procrastinated on these BHB quests, I also failed to get to them in their original run. As far as I know, no BHB has been re-run twice, so I'm glad I didn't miss these 14 orbs.

BHB Elite Rotation and Quests when?

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Because even their names are a joke.

Though no ones laughing.

8 hours ago, Landmaster said:

IDK about Gaiden, but it doesn't in SOV

7 hours ago, Troykv said:

Sagittae is the most powerful "common" Spell (Only Ragnarok is stronger, but it's locked to Celica/Delthea); but doesn't have any particular effect.

BTW; Excalibur it's only a Crit Spell in Gaiden/SoV, doesn't have effective damage.

Oh. Well it still should. Is basically just a rain of arrows. And it'd be nice to have a Blue weapon that's effective against flying units. I don't think there is one aside from the Blue Bow users. This would also be hitting res too. Granted there isn't a massive amount of defense heavy flying red units at the moment, but it's still niche that isn't being covered. It'd make for a good counter to Ashnard if they ever bother to add him.

6 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Kinda feel like Cymbeline should get updated.

Kinda bitter that it STILL doesn't have a unique look (even refined it's just a shiny generic Red Tome), but the tome is also effective against Beast Tribe Lagus in Radiant Dawn (even though it apparently never gets to use this effect). We currently only have two Beast-effective weapons, and they are VERY recent. Don't see why we can't have Cymbeline be one of them.

Cymbeline already has a refine. I'd find it a little strange if the threw another effect on it now. Have they ever done that before? I think if we want to go down the more laguz effective path then they might as well make an extra unit out of it by adding Callil or Tormod with a new inheritable anti beast weapon (maybe Rexflame).

Edited by Jotari

@Lanko

Wow, you've been busy! Looks like you're having fun. :):

I'd give Celica one of the Brazen seals (Atk/Res or Atk/Def) at some point since that should work great with her refined weapon.

You got Tier 25 on your first Grand Conquest?! I still have to work for that even with good friend units. :D:

While it''s generally good to save feathers, you only have 15 5* units. It could definitely be worth promoting one here and there if there's one you like. This will help out greatly in the multi-map battles.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

Cymbeline already has a refine. I'd find it a little strange if the threw another effect on it now. Have they ever done that before? I think if we want to go down the more laguz effective path then they might as well make an extra unit out of it by adding Callil or Tormod with a new inheritable anti beast weapon (maybe Rexflame).

No reason it can't be updated.

Getting a refine shouldn't mean that that's the absolute last and final fine-tuning a weapon can get.