• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Normally I'd prefer Legendary banners over Hero Fests, but if one launches, I might make an exception this time as the Legendary looks particularly unattractive, being weighed down by triple sword infantry, and likely triple Christmas armours. Based on the Legendary expectations thread, the only colour that might be appealing looks to be grey. As a bonus, a Hero Fest banner might come with tickets.

How about a free 5* hero from the removed 5* pool, like how they gave us a first year Seasonal for the anniversary. They'd be about on the same level. Oh hai Luke.

Edited by Humanoid

36 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

The Update that fixes the Paralogue Issue is out, just so everyone knows (though I doubt anyone hasn't done it yet)~ 

It can be a smart decision to not get the orbs until you really need them, similar to the mentality many people have with not claiming the login orbs from their inbox. I only do the Lunatic maps when they launch because of the limited time quests, and leave the Normal and Hard ones alone for a rainy day.

13 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

It can be a smart decision to not get the orbs until you really need them, similar to the mentality many people have with not claiming the login orbs from their inbox. I only do the Lunatic maps when they launch because of the limited time quests, and leave the Normal and Hard ones alone for a rainy day.

Same, I personally would forget to do the maps if there weren't Quests for them, I just assume most players get them upfront. I have loads of Chapters I haven't finished yet

7 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Does this mean the 5/10 banner will be a Valentia banner? Man, I just hope the free unit isn't lance unit yet, I don't have lance valor yet

Also, what are the stuffs we're having for Golden Week?

If it is an Echoes banner, I'm predicting Silque, Luthier, Jesse, and Conrad for the banner.

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

If it is an Echoes banner, I'm predicting Silque, Luthier, Jesse, and Conrad for the banner.

Well, I just want to know who is the GHB, but I've checked the wikia and apparently a good chunk of enemies in Echoes are lance units, even Rudolf. They seems to have boring classes I would likely to skip, but I just wish the free unit isn't lance unit so I don't have them for F2P guides bc I don't have lance valor yet.

43 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Well, I just want to know who is the GHB, but I've checked the wikia and apparently a good chunk of enemies in Echoes are lance units, even Rudolf. They seems to have boring classes I would likely to skip, but I just wish the free unit isn't lance unit so I don't have them for F2P guides bc I don't have lance valor yet.

Well; yeah, Echoes comes from the old days, where everything was very basic

The GHB Options are pretty much a bunch of Lance Units, Deen and Jedah.

59 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

I don't see why having Lance Valor has to dictate your interest in a unit... I'm missing Lance Valor to, but that hasn't stopped me.

Though I do concur, Gaiden/Echoes has horrid weapon variety among classes. One weapon type per class, some classes having Magic access, but otherwise you're stuck with what you got for your lifetime unless you become a villager. Also three classlines out of what's available to normal units use lances.

If I were to guess though, I'd say Deen is more likely to be the GHB unit than most other units, given he's a playable unit fought by Celica's army. He could bring with him a personal Brave Sword, but it's the Valentian one, so... would it be the Brave Edge?.

...I wonder if they'll make Sirius the premium unit...?

Edited by Xenomata

11 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...I wonder if they'll make Sirius the premium unit...?

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner! Prepare your butts for Amnesiac Gradivus!

Oh wait, whales won't pull for a melee cav.

That's why we're giving the Amnesiac Gradivus Vengeful Fighter, baybeeeeeeee

Edit: And Distant Counter as well, obv.

Edited by Glennstavos

43 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner! Prepare your butts for Amnesiac Gradivus!

Oh wait, whales won't pull for a melee cav.

That's why we're giving the Amnesiac Gradivus Vengeful Fighter, baybeeeeeeee

Edit: And Distant Counter as well, obv.

You forgot Renewal.

I was hoarding like a crazy person in the event Golden Week dropped some kind of Hero Fest or Daily Banners on us, but since it looks like there's nothing based on the datamine, I can safely go for Alm and Mist (well, if Alm comes home quickly enough, that is). Then back for Picnic Genny~

Huh, I just recently figured out that the Anna badge on Sereneforest's profile section changes from Awakening Anna to Heroes Anna if you change your allegiance to Order of Heroes. Neat little secret. Wouldn't have known if I wasn't fumbling around on my profile page.

If anyone remembers those two Summoning tickets that were datamined with the Gallia Banner, some insight is shed on them here

Interesting, that there are two hidden Banners for these tickets and they're related to Allegiance Battles.

As I try to get Caineghis in this lasts hours of the banner (around 280 orbs in), I'm reminded of how awful grey hell is with the non 5* units. Almost 80% of the grey units I've pulled are useless as fodder, and of course, the units I have as a merge projects don't appear. My luck with this banner has been awful, but I'm going to keep trying to get the absolute unit that is Caineghis.    

It feels lame to me that most of the rewards we're getting are summon tickets for heroes I don't want. I'd rather have orbs and more shots at Alm -.-

At least the daily maps give orbs.

Edited by Cute Chao

Decided to get all the quest tickets up front for as much information as possible before jumping into the legendary banner.

For the CYL1 fest, I didn't get Lucina, my only missing one, but I have enough versions of her by now anyway. I did get a duplicate Brave Roy, which... I'm not sure how to feel about. On the one hand, all his relevant SI is available on common units, and using a 5* exclusive for that rather than a merge seems wasteful. On the other hand, not only do I rarely use my existing Brave Roy anymore, but he has a much better +Spd/-HP nature and runs a Fury/Desperation build, so a merge could actually be a downside. He'd still get Desperation range after two Fury uses, so I think it'd more often be an upside, but still. I'll probably end up merging him anyway though.

The CYL2 fest gave me Ephraim, who I'd actually wanted. He looks pretty fun, and I've wanted someone with Special Fighter. Although getting a fourth green Armor March unit means now I'm even less interested in getting Fae from the legendary banner. Not enough to change my plans, though, so now it's time to go pull a lot of colors and see what happens.

24 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Also, Mordecai's demotion surprised me this morning! I will +10 him, that's for sure!

Well it makes my pulling of him as one of my only two Gallians a bit disappointing. But nonetheless this is great news! -Albeit by virtue of Nailah and especially Panne the GHB, Blue Beasts are something people will likely already have. 

Not exactly happy with what the tickets get spent on, since I've little interest in the Braves. The 2nd round only had Hector who I was interested in, and for round 1, well if I got Roy I guess I'd use him, Ike for sure, but Lyn... I've still mixed emotions on even though we finally have a standard summoning pool Bow Cav in Sue.

5 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

It feels lame to me that most of the rewards we're getting are summon tickets for heroes I don't want. I'd rather have orbs and more shots at Alm -.-

Yeah, I wish they let us exchange Tickets for Orbs. I rather just save for a Focus I want instead of being forced to spend.

Edited by XRay

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not exactly happy with what the tickets get spent on, since I've little interest in the Braves. The 2nd round only had Hector who I was interested in, and for round 1, well if I got Roy I guess I'd use him, Ike for sure, but Lyn... I've still mixed emotions on even though we finally have a standard summoning pool Bow Cav in Sue.

Considering you're willing to use Roy, I'm guessing the BB play through improved your opinion on him. Especially since there are probably more lords you aren't willing to use. 

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

but Lyn... I've still mixed emotions on even though we finally have a standard summoning pool Bow Cav in Sue.

CYL Lyn is a colorless bow cavalry while Sue is green, so there is that. Granted, both of them could probably wreck stuff and annoy people regardless, but Lyn and Sue are different enough.

I'm torn between CYL Celica and Nailah and am haunted by never having summoned a CYL Ike while CYL Hector taunts me by having his regular and legendary self show up after the CYL2 banner was unveiled.

On the bright side, winter Eirika means I have an armor healer now. The only thing I'm missing besides very new armors, especially the dragons, is a Distant Counter lance armor.

Edited by Kaden