Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, redlight said:

Battling against friends is a very good feature. It's been requested for a long time.
Hopefully all of the refines will be good this time around. Otherwise we'll have to wait 3 years for them to improve a unit again because they can't bother going all out for older units' prfs like they do with new units. My prediction: Stahl and Sully won't be saved. They might some niche with gem+brave(horse bond), but is it worth the dew. Prob not.
Blessed Gardens discontinued... Yeah I'm happy. I've been strongly irritated by rehashed content with just more stats, but from what I remember they started to ease up on the difficulty towards the last set of maps. The rewards will be moved to Allegiance. They're trying to push their new mode.

I noticed they don't give refinery updates to f2p units anymore.

If we're fair; refines to F2P are a bit far in between; so far only the bigger updates (refine-wise) featured Grail Units as far as I remember

I'm still surprised Navarre has a weapon despite how he could be simply forgotten I wonder if Sakurai plays Fire Emblem Heroes

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So they're cutting out blessed garden rewards and putting them in their fancy new gimmick arena. Lovely.

Did they mention how the new rewards will be awarded yet? If It's just a participation bonus this might not be so bad.

If they're cutting out tedious modes, are they also cutting out Squad Assaults? Those are way more tedious than Blessed Gardens.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

...I guess IS now hates Frederick for some reason.

I think he's the only launch Awakening character without a refine/prf at this point (besides Lissa, but she's a healer, so...). Why... ;_;

EDIT: Oh yeah, I guess there's Virion and Olivia. They're easy to forget, I suppose, since nobody uses the former and the latter is a dancer, so she won't fight much.

Edited by Anacybele

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...I guess IS now hates Frederick for some reason.

I think he's the only launch Awakening character without a refine/prf at this point (besides Lissa, but she's a healer, so...). Why... ;_;

EDIT: Oh yeah, I guess there's Virion and Olivia. They're easy to forget, I suppose, since nobody uses the former and the latter is a dancer, so she won't fight much.

Gaius and Henry too.

1 minute ago, Chrom-ulent said:

Gaius and Henry too.

I thought Henry had one? You're right about Gaius though. But nobody uses him either, so I guess he's also easy to forget.

Still, though, Stahl and Sully getting refines now before Frederick does. Doesn't feel right when he's their superior in more ways than one. :(

Very glad about the seal screen change.

Blessed Gardens has gotten out of date, but I'm still a bit sad to see it go. Makes little reason to care about old blessings on non-arena units, which simplifies things but it's still weird. I'm curious to see exactly how the rewards will be integrated into AB.

2 hours ago, Robert of Normandy said:

So they're cutting out blessed garden rewards and putting them in their fancy new gimmick arena. Lovely.

Did they mention how the new rewards will be awarded yet? If It's just a participation bonus this might not be so bad.

If they're cutting out tedious modes, are they also cutting out Squad Assaults? Those are way more tedious than Blessed Gardens.

I hope not. Squad Assault is my favourite mode and I honestly wish they brought out more of them. It's a chance to use a variety of units for me, which only Squad Assault and Arena Assault provide (especially now they're getting rid of Blessed Gardens). 

But yeah, I hope the redistributed rewards aren't just for the top scorers...

I’m simultaneously excited and afraid about Faye’s upcoming personal weapon. Guard Bow is hard to top, and I’ll be quite pleased if they do.

The seal screen change is awesome. I’ll withhold judgment on discontinuing Blessed Gardens until I see the reward distribution for Allegiance Battles.

INB4 Faye's refine is actually Guard Bow~

Overall, seems like it's going to be a good update~ Nice units getting refines and AB will give new goodies~ The reminder to check Aether Resort is helpful, even though I've not forgotten it since I always grab it when I do my AR runs~ I needed to hurry and finish all the Blessed Gardens I haven't gotten around to yet~

I wish they did weekly 4 star banners.

I'm sure that if they do them weekly everyone would eventually get a banner that has a unit that they'd love to merge and spend orbs on. At least I would if Tailtiu showed up in one. I want to start a new merge project and I want it to be a different color this time but I only have one Tailtiu to merge >_>

-----------------

Heard about the update. Glad that they're changing the seal menu, that one has always been a mess.

Never was a big fan of Blessed Gardens so I don't mind getting the rewards in the new mode. 

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I thought Henry had one? You're right about Gaius though. But nobody uses him either, so I guess he's also easy to forget.

Still, though, Stahl and Sully getting refines now before Frederick does. Doesn't feel right when he's their superior in more ways than one. :(

Virion, Donnel & Cordelia. 

edit: also Nowi & Elise.

Edited by Vince777

2 hours ago, Cute Chao said:

But yeah, I hope the redistributed rewards aren't just for the top scorers...

I double checked the notification - blessings are rank rewards and orbs/dew are scoring rewards. So, yeah.

Hopefully the minimums match what we got from blessed gardens, at least.

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

INB4 Faye's refine is actually Guard Bow~

It would still be worse than Guard Bow unless it has either a base effect or refine effect that can match the +2 HP and +3 Def or Res from Guard Bow's refine.

29 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Elise isn't an Awakening character. I thought Cordelia had one. Donnel though, yeah, forgot him.

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It would still be worse than Guard Bow unless it has either a base effect or refine effect that can match the +2 HP and +3 Def or Res from Guard Bow's refine.

So, Distant Def 6 then? DD3 base and another DD3 for the unique refinement. :p

Edited by Kaden

Wow, the update came up after a big addition of content and stuff to the game.

It's nice to see older units get a revamp with refines. I'd like to see 1st Gen units get a skill upgrade of some sort, or just implement skill trees or something. For instance, who uses Defiant skills nowadays? Just upgrade them on units that already have them and give them an equivalent Brazen skill. For Spur skills upgrade them for Drive skills or dual Spurs which are more often the better option, and so on.

Quite sad about Blessed Gardens being discontinued, it was cool to me to assemble teams based on blessings and pairing them up with a Legendary Hero, but recently, it became somewhat stagnant and were just recycling older maps with tougher enemies. But I guess it's ok if we're getting the same rewards on other modes.

I'm comfortable with Allegiance Battles, they're cool and get quite tough to hit higher ranks but I think they can make same version units to get bonus points ^^'. It was fun to throw RD units on last week's AB, and this one with SS units seems tougher to me :/ (probably because I haven't invested much on SS units lol).

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Elise isn't an Awakening character. I thought Cordelia had one. Donnel though, yeah, forgot him.

Cordelia does not.

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

Since you bring up best girls, Nowi and Elise refines when?

Not that I'd actually use Nowi's unless it kept DC but anything that makes Nowi actually show up since she's gone missing for like half a year.

Still waiting on that Selena refine. At this point I am convinced that the only reason she hasn’t gotten a refine yet is because her awakening version is getting in the game soon but that could just be wishful thinking 

31 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Still waiting on that Selena refine. At this point I am convinced that the only reason she hasn’t gotten a refine yet is because her awakening version is getting in the game soon but that could just be wishful thinking 

Scored high enough in CYL to warrant it. 

Might be held down by being a sword infantry so perhaps they'll just throw her back in with a seasonal. 

Now that I think of retainers refinements, I find quite confusing that Hinata and Oboro got refines on a same update while Hana, Peri and others got them on separate updates. While minor refinements are a thing, Subaki is still there.

18 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Scored high enough in CYL to warrant it. 

Might be held down by being a sword infantry so perhaps they'll just throw her back in with a seasonal. 

Hey at this point I’ll take anything. It truly is baffling she hasn’t gotten anything considering her popularity. I mean she’s not the most popular character but placing 47th(CYL 1) out of over 700 total is nothing to scoff at. Oh well I just gotta be patient I suppose