• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

43 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I just saw the new weapons for the four and my god they look so... wow.

I'm not sure if I'm okay with this. Why does Lukas have such a... colorful spearhead?

Well, at least Sully's and Stahl's are the same as the ones in their artwork, if that's any consolation.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, at least Sully's and Stahl's are the same as the ones in their artwork, if that's any consolation.

Oh I like Sully and Stahl's weapons. The looks of Faye's is a little questionable (then again I guess it's not exactly possible to make a personal out of a very barely altered Iron Bow), but Lukas... man, it doesn't even look like something a Spartan would wield.

What a shame. Wanted to try if I could sneak Legendary Alm in my Armor team for the Training Tower Armor quest. But even with changing him to an armor unit at the end will not help..

Well at least it should be possible to do the opposite if an armored Legendary Hero with double effect appears. 

Moving the Blessed Garden rewards to Allegiance sounded interesting at first, but thinking about it more I don't think I'm going to like the change.  Blessed Gardens as a game mode is whatever and won't likely be missed, but the good thing about it was that I could put it off for as long as I wanted.  Permanent map additions meant that I could tackle and claim the rewards on my schedule.  I already tend to blow off modes like AA and their time-gated rewards on busy weeks -- I can foresee the same happening with AB once the novelty wears off.     

1 hour ago, Stroud said:

What a shame. Wanted to try if I could sneak Legendary Alm in my Armor team for the Training Tower Armor quest. But even with changing him to an armor unit at the end will not help..

Well at least it should be possible to do the opposite if an armored Legendary Hero with double effect appears. 

In a pair-up, only the unit that appears on the team roster (when building or selecting a team) counts towards team composition quests. Nothing else matters.

1 hour ago, DLNarshen said:

Moving the Blessed Garden rewards to Allegiance sounded interesting at first, but thinking about it more I don't think I'm going to like the change.  Blessed Gardens as a game mode is whatever and won't likely be missed, but the good thing about it was that I could put it off for as long as I wanted.  Permanent map additions meant that I could tackle and claim the rewards on my schedule.  I already tend to blow off modes like AA and their time-gated rewards on busy weeks -- I can foresee the same happening with AB once the novelty wears off.     

I thought that too, but then I think I have to admit to myself that I'll probably never end up gathering those orbs from Blessed Grounds, or from Squad Assaults, or from the 10 map CCs, etc. I haven't done those things for pretty much an entire year now. As a result, moving them to a limited time mode actually ensures I'll get and use those rewards and probably ends up being better for me in terms of enjoying the game (i.e. summoning and merging units).

5x SP is insane... a Valor skill plus a Blessing in just the ranged training maps nets at least 1,300 SP, if not more.

I have to imagine that it's even more insane with a TT bonus unit bonus...

33 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

5x SP is insane... a Valor skill plus a Blessing in just the ranged training maps nets at least 1,300 SP, if not more.

I have to imagine that it's even more insane with a TT bonus unit bonus...

You get 120 SP per kill if you bring the appropriate Valor unit, and 240 SP per kill if they have a Blessing.

14 minutes ago, XRay said:

You get 120 SP per kill if you bring the appropriate Valor unit, and 240 SP per kill if they have a Blessing.

...remember that glitch from a while back, during the Raven/Lucius BHB? It was around when we were first allowed to reset a Special map in the middle of a battle, and if you did then SP multipliers would stack from previous maps, and it would stack high enough that it'd simply loop into getting like 1 or 2 SP per kill, but by that time the last battle was netting 600+ SP per kill.

...quite the times we've lived in.

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...remember that glitch from a while back, during the Raven/Lucius BHB? It was around when we were first allowed to reset a Special map in the middle of a battle, and if you did then SP multipliers would stack from previous maps, and it would stack high enough that it'd simply loop into getting like 1 or 2 SP per kill, but by that time the last battle was netting 600+ SP per kill.

...quite the times we've lived in.

It was not a glitch! It was a feature that our beloved Intern kun put in that those evil party pooping managers took away.

1 hour ago, Garlyle said:

These Heroes have disappeared for a long time. Anyone else also looking for them?

No. 

I don't have Ayra, but Luke visited me two times this week on the CYL1 banner. 

1 hour ago, Garlyle said:

These Heroes have disappeared for a long time. Anyone else also looking for them?

unknown.png

I would love to obtain a Ninian. She eluded me on all her banners and now she never appears on any.

I’d like to see Luke’s panic ploy but not at the cost of him pity breaking me.

I'm conflicted about the Wrath banner. Neither Owain or Karla are that high of a priority for me, but they're both pretty neat, and having them share a color on a 3-character banner is probably the best shot I'll ever get at either of them.

The banner will be around for a while, so I think I'll hold off for a bit and see how I feel about it later on. By the time it ends, I should hit 400 orbs again and have another trailer and event calendar to look over and see where things stand.

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

So, did it take anyone else until today to notice the theme the daily maps have? I honestly feel dumber than usual for not seeing it sooner.

I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't mention it.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

So, did it take anyone else until today to notice the theme the daily maps have? I honestly feel dumber than usual for not seeing it sooner.

hmm...ah, at first I was like...they're all green units...? Now I see.

Spoiler

Children's Day

Edited by Glennstavos

8 hours ago, Garlyle said:

unknown.png

Lucina would be nice, but I'm waiting on Elise who hasn't had a Banner since last July IIRC

I'm surprised Zelgius hasn't been back in that long, he and Luke could get a Panic Ploy banner, not that I'm sure anyone would want to brave that kind of Banner

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Huh, hadn't noticed it. I did think it was interesting to see Yune today~

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

There was a theme?

EDIT: Also, the list of characters who haven't had focus banners recently is kind of ironic because my friend was just showing off a nice +atk -def Ninian she pulled with a ticket.

Edited by Sunwoo

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

There was a theme?

So far, they've all been maps that feature the characters in the current Voting Gauntlet (and in sequential order by game too I think). Though given that there's ten maps, I don't know which maps they picked for numbers 9 and 10.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

So far, they've all been maps that feature the characters in the current Voting Gauntlet (and in sequential order by game too I think). Though given that there's ten maps, I don't know which maps they picked for numbers 9 and 10.

Maybe the Morgans since their birthdays were Children’s Day apparently?

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Maybe the Morgans since their birthdays were Children’s Day apparently?

Yeah and if not them, then perhaps alternate versions of the VG characters (infantry Nino, F!Kana, either of Y!Tiki alts)?

56 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I think they'll do four each of the 8 for maps 9 and 10.