Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Speaking of sucking at inheritance, i saw a Hector with Wary Fighter.

Hectic with wary fighter is actually pretty nice since he has innate Quick riposte 2.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Hectic with wary fighter is actually pretty nice since he has innate Quick riposte 2.

Doesn't Wary Fighter disable any doubles, including Armads' Quick Riposte?

Edited by Vaximillian

I thought there'd be a lot more buzz around the teaser from the Japanese twitter confirming that the CYL alternate characters are coming after summer as well as an Ike voice clip, but it was posted by one person then largely ignored earlier in this thread :/

EDIT: Jk just noticed a thread was made for it

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

I mean, I'd be more excited if I could understand what he was saying. But that's not the main reason why I'm not so excited.

It's coming all the way in the summer and ain't nobody got time for that.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I'd be more excited if that was an English clip. I don't understand what Ike's saying there.

There's a translation on the front page of SF: “It seems…I was summoned into this world from the hopes of many.”

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

There's a translation on the front page of SF: “It seems…I was summoned into this world from the hopes of many.”

...Oh my god that's so fitting.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

The hopes of many lol. You got that right.

This has now increased my excitement but I can't resist my urge to pull ;-;

What's wrong with me

Just now, Arcanite said:

What's wrong with me

Give in, Arcanite. Join the dark side; we have orbs. 

Honestly I'm worried for my wallet with Shadows of Valentia, CYL, and potentially Ike all coming out around the same time since I really want to pull for all of them. 

Just now, Arcanite said:

What's wrong with me

Exactly why it's Ike's situation in a nutshell!

I'm having no trouble not pulling. I want Ryoma, but until he has a focus, I have very little chance of pulling him. Nobody else interests me right now.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Dude, don't encourage it! Arcanite needs to save for Ike! :P

See, but if we successfully encourage @Arcanite to pull now, they'll have fewer orbs to save for Ike -> if they love Ike enough they'll potentially spend money for Ike -> game gets more money -> we get more stuff >:D

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

See, but if we successfully encourage Arcanite to pull now, they'll have fewer orbs to save for Ike -> if they love Ike enough they'll potentially spend money for Ike -> game get more money -> we get more stuff >:D

Arcanite is strictly free to play though, I believe. He/she's not gonna spend a cent. :P

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Dude, don't encourage it! Arcanite needs to save for Ike! :P

2 minutes ago, JSND said:

puulllll noooowwww

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Give in, Arcanite. Join the dark side; we have orbs. 

Honestly I'm worried for 

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

See, but if we successfully encourage @Arcanite to pull now, they'll have fewer orbs to save for Ike -> if they love Ike enough they'll potentially spend money for Ike -> game gets more money -> we get more stuff >:D

I don't even know what to do anymore. So many possibilities!

Must. Resist. Urge.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Arcanite is strictly free to play though, I believe. He/she's not gonna spend a cent. :P

Yeah that's definitely not gonna change! XD

Just now, Anacybele said:

I think a good chunk of people who spend little bits of money on this game all start out with that mindset :P

(Anyways, it's all in jest; I don't want to actually encourage anyone to indulge in what is essentially gambling)

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I think a good chunk of people who spend little bits of money on this game all start out with that mindset :P

Too bad I'm broke like no joke heh.

That's why these orbs mean so much! And what I really want is a Nowi because I have Fury 3 sitting there with no one to put it on. I don't even need any of the focus characters (maybe Effie). I want Minerva but I don't want to end up getting Camilla or Beruka instead (Camilla has good stats so maybe I'll use her if I get her [unfortunately]). Then Lucina is the only slightly normal looking considerable one in the spring banner, and she has good skill inheritance stuff.

*sigh* I think I'll just wait. I always seem to convince myself out after Im about to waste my orbs.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I want Minerva but I don't want to end up getting Camilla or Beruka instead (Camilla has good stats so maybe I'll use her if I get her [unfortunately]).

I technically got a Minerva from the wyvern banner… too bad it's the wyvern, not the rider.

Edited by Vaximillian

52 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

People always say Robin isn't a frontliner. You slap some T-adept on that sucka and he tanks for days and a half. I literally put him right in front if young tikis and watch the fireworks. But that's an issue for another time.

Like I said, quick riposte or vantage is always an option. You could even give her renewal if you have an extra Fae laying around. You could try a seal skill but that's for squares 

Reveal hidden contents

Square: A person who is regarded as dull, rigidly conventional, and out of touch with current trends. 

........I love seal skills.......

43 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Doesn't Wary Fighter disable any doubles, including Armads' Quick Riposte?

No, Armads always goes through it, as I believe it's treated like a brave weapon. I'm not sure how the breakers work with it, I've never run into a lancebreaker with my Effie.

6 minutes ago, immatx said:

........I love seal skills.......

Then I guess you're a square

They're only good on ranged units and vaximillian is using sharena. They could work on units with like 31+ defense or high resistance but they're not really "ridiculously amazing"

2 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

You literally have no 4 star Roys? Haha.

I currently only have the one that I'm keeping for collection purposes. All of the rest got tossed in the woodchipper because I forgot he was the only character that had Triangle Adept 3 at 4 stars.

I also have no spare Selenas because I tossed all of them once I got my 5-star Selena to level 40, and no way I'm giving up any of my 5-star Cordelias or Sanakis. I don't have many blue great badges left, and Sanaki is obviously 5-star exclusive.

I'm so dumb. T_T

I'm just hoping to pull Roy every time I get a summon set without the colors I want. Or even Selena.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Well, Robin isn't a frontliner all his Def notwithstanding, unlike Sharena who's actually a melee unit.

Close Counter Robin with Quick Riposte sits in front of reds for days and slaughters them.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I currently only have the one that I'm keeping for collection purposes. All of the rest got tossed in the woodchipper because I forgot he was the only character that had Triangle Adept 3 at 4 stars.

I also have no spare Selenas because I tossed all of them once I got my 5-star Selena to level 40, and no way I'm giving up any of my 5-star Cordelias or Sanakis. I don't have many blue great badges left, and Sanaki is obviously 5-star exclusive.

I'm so dumb. T_T

I'm just hoping to pull Roy every time I get a summon set without the colors I want. Or even Selena.

I feel bad for your wallet.

Like I was jealous of your collection before... but now it's apparent that whales have their share or problems.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Close Counter Robin with Quick Riposte sits in front of reds for days and slaughters them.

Like Takumi ever decides to grace me with his presence.

Anyway, while you're here: Wary Fighter does negate Armads' innate Quick Riposte effect, does it not?

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Anyway, while you're here: Wary Fighter does negate Armads' innate Quick Riposte effect, does it not?

Yes.

Wary Fighter will still prevent the opponent from double attacking, but Hector's ability to double attack will end up falling back to Spd calculations because Wary Fighter's and Quick Riposte's effects on Hector will cancel each other out.