Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I really wish they increase the team amount or at least let us make teams especially for Rokkr Sieges.  Having to tailor 6 different teams for each particular boss is more trouble than it's worth.

I just run my Manakete team with Aether!Nowi for all bosses and it works just fine. Anything beyond that seems like overwork.

Then again, I just reach 200,000 points each time and I'm done with the mode.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

33 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

CUTE! ^ I was just gonna post the tweet to that! Update should be soon...

It's out. At least I was able to update. Rocking the Blue Lions castle now. I was wondering if and when we'd get new castle themes. Sometimes you just want a different castle other than the ones that are already in the game.

Edit: Someone looking like they came from Tokyo Ghoul.

Spoiler

Kronya's Heroes art was revealed: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/cg8pxj/kronya_gleaming_blades_artwork/.

I haven't been following Three Houses news, so if her full appearance was already known, then I didn't know until now.

Edited by Kaden

I

3 hours ago, Kaden said:

It's out. At least I was able to update. Rocking the Blue Lions castle now. I was wondering if and when we'd get new castle themes. Sometimes you just want a different castle other than the ones that are already in the game.

Edit: Someone looking like they came from Tokyo Ghoul.

Reveal hidden contents

Kronya's Heroes art was revealed: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/cg8pxj/kronya_gleaming_blades_artwork/.

I haven't been following Three Houses news, so if her full appearance was already known, then I didn't know until now.

Well isnt that weird

Spoiler

The GHB is supposed to start at 8/3 and their data is already in the game? weirdly the data for the GHB is already in this patch but not the VG? 

I am really liking Kronya so far, I am not a fan of clowns at all but it isn’t overly present in her art. She reminds me most of my davorite champion in League of Legends; EvelynnEvelynn_0.jpg]Those lashers really sealed the deal for me, I’ll be working on her as a CC vantage unit.

Edited by Vicious Sal

Yeah...I'm officially sticking around until the end of book 3 and then I'm done. If after hoarding up 300 orbs and getting returned with a 5* available in the 4* pool is my only reward after blowing all those orbs, IS can go screw themselves. I'm officially done with all gacha. I had wanted even just one Dimitri and IS said "fuck you".

49 minutes ago, Mikethemaster2018 said:

probably would take up to much space

It should be possible to integrate a video stream into the game? 

Anyway, everything IS does around the story looks awkward. Now they have some decent videos/trailers, but we have to read their content beforehand (in-game dialogues). 

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

Yeah...I'm officially sticking around until the end of book 3 and then I'm done. If after hoarding up 300 orbs and getting returned with a 5* available in the 4* pool is my only reward after blowing all those orbs, IS can go screw themselves. I'm officially done with all gacha. I had wanted even just one Dimitri and IS said "fuck you".

I know this exactly. Sometimes I feel like I'm lucky in summoning, but sometimes it's a complete trainwreck. When I spent hundreds of orbs just to get Mareeta and possibly a 2nd one for a better IV, I did get one after 300+ orbs with bad IVs, but anything before and after that was just pitybreakers on the red. Even worse when you summon someone who is in the 4-5* pool, because they break your summoning rates. Yet I'm still here.

I just had to learn how and when to use my orbs. Lots of tempting banners, but when I think about it for a while, I realize they don't have what I'm looking for. (so now I'm getting close to 500 orbs for the Ayra banner, which is 3 weeks away).

Should be hitting 500 0rbs before the end of the month. Maybe 600 if I spend stamina potions on CC maps. Colorless is pretty good already with Eir and L!Alm

While I'm glad to have the orbs now, the three months of essentially not-summoning have been pretty miserable. Didn't realise the GC was this month so I should hit the 600 orb goal without needing to dip into any Story/CC/Drills/etc. It's probably not something I'll ever do again, because for the most part there is no such thing as a must-have unit for me, the sole exception being wanting to try Legendary Azura for her ridiculous gimmick - so here I am. I'm acutely aware of the possibility of failure, but if I do fail, I hope it goes better than the last time I spent a meaningful amount of orbs: the April legendary banner where I spent ~250 orbs to get a lone Leanne.

I'm thinking that regardless of what happens at the end of this month, I might take a bit of a step back from the game - not quit it, but just recharge a bit. Last year I kept going for too long and got reeeeallly burnt out, don't want a repeat.

Hmm... Should Christmas Lissa or Bride Sigrun get Close Def...? I have a Velouria to get rid of now. I don't like her. So yeah. And Christmas Lissa and Sigrun look to be my best candidates for Close Def. I've hardly used Lissa, but I might use her more if I give her a good A skill like this. Sigrun is an actual favorite though...

EDIT: Actually, I guess Sigrun is better anyway because this skill wouldn't go well with Bold Fighter. Sigrun could also be a player phase unit though... Maybe I should find yet someone else.

Halloween Myrrh would make great use of it, it looks like.

Edited by Anacybele

@Anacybele Myrrh would benefit more from DC if you have it. CD could work, but her bulkiness is usually good enough to go without it. If need be, you could run Close Guard on a team member for her, if available. 

And went through all the tickets plus Book 1 CC orbs with nothing to show for it. Dimitri is being an asshole right now. Up to a 4.5% pity rate again.

2 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

@Anacybele Myrrh would benefit more from DC if you have it. CD could work, but her bulkiness is usually good enough to go without it. If need be, you could run Close Guard on a team member for her, if available. 

And went through all the tickets plus Book 1 CC orbs with nothing to show for it. Dimitri is being an asshole right now. Up to a 4.5% pity rate again.

I've never had fodder for any of those. I don't know who else to give it to that doesn't already have a good A skill and would benefit from it...

And I feel you, I was up to a pity rate about that high too only for that stupid Velouria to show up.

Edited by Anacybele

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I've never had fodder for any of those. I don't know who else to give it to that doesn't already have a good A skill and would benefit from it...

And I feel you, I was up to a pity rate about that high too only for that stupid Velouria to show up.

At least yours was a 5* exclusive. I got pity broken at 5.5% with a Mordecai. 

Have you considered giving CD to one of your armors? It really is a hard skill to put to someone who doesn't already have a kit built around it. Only unit I have with it is B!Ephraim and hks job is to provide Armor March and fort tile blocking.

1 minute ago, silverserpent said:

At least yours was a 5* exclusive. I got pity broken at 5.5% with a Mordecai. 

Have you considered giving CD to one of your armors? It really is a hard skill to put to someone who doesn't already have a kit built around it. Only unit I have with it is B!Ephraim and hks job is to provide Armor March and fort tile blocking.

Yeah, but the armors that would use it well already have it or something else that's really good in the A slot.

Edited by Anacybele

Almost baited myself too much in Pulling for Edelgard. -30 orbs. But I can recover them rather fast. I intend to get her at one point, just with alle the 4 hero banners as a starting point I would cycle between 500 and 700 orbs each month if I let it get the better of me. of course If I pull them on average... And Brave banner is around the corner I guess. And I finally want to be close to 1k orbs...