Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

Meanwhile for me, Hubert is being a dick. Man's 7 or maybe it was 17 points off from 400 and he's my last summoning ticket reward. Petra on the other hand is really nice. Just not nice enough to show up on a pegasus since Ylgr showed up unexpectedly.

They should make Spd Tactics a next seal reward or introduce a new, likely to be demoted unit with it. When Ylgr showed up, I remembered she was the second unit with Spd Tactics as a skill after legendary Lyn. The only other option is Seth with unique refined Silverbrand.

Hubert sent a child to me in his place because he knew I'd sacrifice him after level 40. I would've given Hexblade to Chibizura or Summer Micaiah.

Edit: Hilda finally gave me her ticket. So speak of the devil. Now...Summer Miccy, or Chibizura to deliver this to? It helps that his IVs are deplorable so I feel zero guilt.

dZQfSNJ.jpg

Edited by silverserpent

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

@Zeo flowers to the favs! Looking nice, hope he'll keep the pace, but I'm optimistic.

I wish Cavs could get two rounds of flowers as well, Roy had some trouble today killing the newest units in their story (!) map. There is still hope for a cyl1 refine this month. 

Finally maxed out my GD Ike's flowers!

RIiOddW.jpg

Though it wasn't all that hard since he's the only armor I want to flower up at the moment. lol Now he needs merges. Too bad he won't be availabe again until at least October... 😕

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Finally maxed out my GD Ike's flowers!

RIiOddW.jpg

Though it wasn't all that hard since he's the only armor I want to flower up at the moment. lol Now he needs merges. Too bad he won't be availabe again until at least October... 😕

Looks beautiful. 

I'm still on the fence of who gets Hecblade. I'm leaning towards Summer Miccy, since her tome's got dual effectiveness and her Bond skill wants her to be near allies anyway. But Chibizura has similar reasons minus effective weaponry. 

Edited by silverserpent

57 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Looks beautiful. 

I'm still on the fence of who gets Hecblade. I'm leaning towards Summer Miccy, since her tome's got dual effectiveness and her Bond skill wants her to be near allies anyway. But Chibizura has similar reasons minus effective weaponry. 

What C skill did you give Azura and is it worth giving up? I usually use Dance Micaiah with Ophelia for coverage and ploys.

9 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

What C skill did you give Azura and is it worth giving up? I usually use Dance Micaiah with Ophelia for coverage and ploys.

Azura is skill-less. I don't use Ophelia. I use Micaiah more often, but Chibizura is useful in F2P guides. Hence my leaning towards Micaiah. 

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

Azura is skill-less. I don't use Ophelia. I use Micaiah more often, but Chibizura is useful in F2P guides. Hence my leaning towards Micaiah. 

If Hexblade throws off a F2P guide strategy, you can always unequip it. But if you wouldn’t use Azura much in general, give it to Micaiah.

If you’re still unsure, give it to whoever you like more.

Could be just me but I've been into building older units than newer units. It's probably because some if not most of the base sets of generation 1 units usually need a skillset overhaul and I like figuring out which skills go with their weapon and stats. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

I think the game knows I don't have Three Houses, so it refuses to give me any Three Houses units except for ones that everyone gets i.e. Kronya and the Death Knight. The Three Houses leaders I didn't get any 5* units and this Three Houses banners, Ylgr was the only one that showed up as a 5*. Also, Hero Fest is a lie. Not one single 5* unit and the game taunted me with the last full summon with five red orbs. Guess who didn't show up? Lastly, Thea is a myth just like Hinoka.

13 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

@Kaden Want her? I'd trade you. She's popped up nearly as much as Mordecai. 

I'll give you a bunch of copies of Cecilia and M!Morgan in return. Seriously, these two love me for some reason. M!Morgan frighteningly so since he showed up very frequently and quickly after his introduction while Cecilia at least was a launch unit, so it took her some time.

Part of me kind of wants to make Thea a merge project. That same part of me wanted to make Cynthia a merge project. Unfortunately, lance fliers are very competitive while also being very similar.

Edited by Kaden

21 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I'll give you a bunch of copies of Cecilia and M!Morgan in return. Seriously, these two love me for some reason. M!Morgan frighteningly so since he showed up very frequently and quickly after his introduction while Cecilia at least was a launch unit, so it took her some time.

Part of me kind of wants to make Thea a merge project. That same part of me wanted to make Cynthia a merge project. Unfortunately, lance fliers are very competitive while also being very similar.

Lol, I have enough copies of each that I could +10 them with the right feathers. Reyson sat at +2 for about 3 months before I got some to make him +6, then I got all the other copies needed between this month and last LHB. It'll happen. The boon Thea has over Hinoka is that at least Thea is available at 4*. I'm currently building Shigure as my Lance flier, even though I already have Naesala as my Aerial Assassin. 

55 minutes ago, Xenovia said:

I’m shocked you guys are still enthusiastic about this game. I lost all interest months ago. This game is dead.

I'm shocked people are still enthusiastic about professional sports. I lost all interest decades ago (god, I feel old). Professional sports are dead.

The amount of activity on this forum seems to prove you wrong.

Edited by Ice Dragon

58 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm shocked people are still enthusiastic about professional sports. I lost all interest decades ago (god, I feel old). Professional sports are dead.

The amount of activity on this forum seems to prove you wrong.

This response made me laugh, Ice Dragon. XD

And I'm someone who follows the NFL and NHL. 😛

So, a few questions.

+Atk female Corrin or +Spd?

+Atk or +Spd for Shigure?

+Atk or +Spd Caeda?

Think I ought to replace my +Res Kaze with +Spd one I pulled?

@Anacybele - As someone who has +10ed both Shigure and Caeda, I can say that +SPD works fabulously for Shigure and +ATK is great for Caeda. Not gonna' go into calculations or whatnot because I don't want to get technical. I just think Caeda appreciates having a bit more bite to her attacks since her ATK is pretty low. +SPD was just best for the build I wanted for Shigure. If you refine his weapon, he easily gets over 50 SPD with reliable buffs.

Sketchy summer finally gave me fodder for this:

tneH496.png

She'll be fun in TTs. :- ) 

Luckily new Tak-Tak had a good nature, so I killed the old one to keep this: 

Spoiler

Yeah, TTs will be fun, I already enjoyed Desperation + ER on Anna. 

12OP1Iz.png

Now, what should I do with 2 spare summer Lindes? 

21 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

@Anacybele - As someone who has +10ed both Shigure and Caeda, I can say that +SPD works fabulously for Shigure and +ATK is great for Caeda. Not gonna' go into calculations or whatnot because I don't want to get technical. I just think Caeda appreciates having a bit more bite to her attacks since her ATK is pretty low. +SPD was just best for the build I wanted for Shigure. If you refine his weapon, he easily gets over 50 SPD with reliable buffs.

Ah, fine ideas, thanks. 🙂

+Atk or +Spd Caeda?

Regular Caeda? If so, +Atk. It's a superasset bumping her up from 25 base neutral Atk to 29 and Wing Sword's effective damage against armors and cavalry would scale well with more attack. As a flier, you could easily make up the speed by stacking Goad Fliers on a flier team and she comes with Darting Blow 3, so that will help her out, especially for passing the Flashing Blade 3 unique refinement on Wing Sword.

2 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Regular Caeda? If so, +Atk. It's a superasset bumping her up from 25 base neutral Atk to 29 and Wing Sword's effective damage against armors and cavalry would scale well with more attack. As a flier, you could easily make up the speed by stacking Goad Fliers on a flier team and she comes with Darting Blow 3, so that will help her out, especially for passing the Flashing Blade 3 unique refinement on Wing Sword.

I didn't say Bride Caeda, so yes, I mean regular Caeda. But yeah, I figured that now.

+Atk or +Spd Caeda?

Think I ought to replace my +Res Kaze with +Spd one I pulled?

I agree with the others.

F!Corrin needs +Atk since she hits like a wet noodle.

Shigure can go either way, but I personally prefer +Spd.

Caeda has noodle arms too, so she really needs +Atk.

Kaze should run +Spd too. If you get +Atk in the future, either is fine, but I lean towards +Spd.

5 minutes ago, XRay said:

I agree with the others.

F!Corrin needs +Atk since she hits like a wet noodle.

Shigure can go either way, but I personally prefer +Spd.

Caeda has noodle arms too, so she really needs +Atk.

Kaze should run +Spd too. If you get +Atk in the future, either is fine, but I lean towards +Spd.

Alright, all that sounds good.

5 hours ago, Anacybele said:

F!Corrin depends on what you want to do. +Spd works well for a Windsweep build if that's your thing -- Windsweep 4 removing the inability to follow up would be nice -- and maybe if she ends up with a personal Dark Breath, then maybe the MT jump would be better than needing +Atk for damage.

As for Shigure, with fliers who have high offenses, ask yourself if you're going to be using them on a flier team a lot or not. On a flier team, +Spd Shigure could end up having a diminishing return from all the speed he can get from stacks of Goad Fliers that +Atk would be better. On off-flier teams, he might not be able to get as much speed buffs and in that case, +Spd would be better to let him be more independent.

Edited by Kaden