Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I will be extremely surprised if they make Bruno available both before his story arc ends and separately from regular Veronica.

I really hope they implement him in the farfetched hero banner ¬.¬ been waiting now for almost 3 years on him

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I think once Bruno finds the cure for his and Veronica's condition both of them will be on a banner.  It would be nice to see him in the story at least, been awhile.  

4 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Thanks to today's arena feathers, I was able to polish off Mordecai. He's now +10 and all future copies that attempt to invade my barracks will be feathered on sight.

What about making him into manuals for all your Smite, Atk/Def Link, and Beast Experience needs?

I would just like to point out how much of a missed opportunity Combat Manual rewards are. Completing community challenges and being rewarded with things like DC fodder a premium skill here and there or of course a merge if you happen to like the *5.

I'd love to see something like "if Takumi is used xxx times in xxx modes by the end of the week everyone gets a Takumi manual."

Just now, Kaden said:

What about making him into manuals for all your Smite, Atk/Def Link, and Beast Experience needs?

I don't utilize Smite, I only wanted Atk/Def Link for P!Lukas and all my Beast units are level 40. Mordecai is useless to me in the most literal sense of the word. His skills just aren't a big draw to me.

36 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

I don't utilize Smite, I only wanted Atk/Def Link for P!Lukas and all my Beast units are level 40. Mordecai is useless to me in the most literal sense of the word. His skills just aren't a big draw to me.

I end up making everyone I don't want for whatever reason like bad asset and flaw combos into manuals. Who knows, maybe I want to build up Gordin, Jakob, Laslow, Raigh, or whoever. If only it was a thing way earlier since I could have kept several copies of Bartre, Lukas, and whoever else I had to send home because I didn't want to expand my barracks beyond 600 slots.

Saving orbs officially for the time being as of now. I really want B!Eliwood, but he’s gonna be back on several banners in the future. I hope for a Golden Week 2020 celebration once more, where they bring back this banner with tickets and a 5% rate.

I’ll admit though, my trigger finger is itching lol.

Side note, I still have yet to get a 4* Mordecai... he may be my longest running non-visit yet. Previous record holde was Sothe for a good few months lol.

Always the biggest gap in "celebrations" starting this time of year, so it does tend to feel a bit flat. New Year's is okay, then we have the Anniversary in February, Golden Week in April, half-anniversary in August ...and that's usually it for the year despite us not even being two-thirds into it, just standard seasonals as the only events really.

At this stage, my projected orb spending will mostly be to go hard on the October legendary, then nothing much until the anniversary. It's an odd feeling.

Edited by Humanoid

7 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Thanks to today's arena feathers, I was able to polish off Mordecai. He's now +10 and all future copies that attempt to invade my barracks will be feathered on sight.

I... still haven't pulled a single Mordecai. 😞

Hell, I've still never had Thea. And I keep pulling lancebirds - and now have Sigrun on top of that - that push her glorious arrival further and further down the depth chart...

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

may you receive all of the ones I do not want. I've also gotten enough Theas to be able to +10 her, even though Shigure is my +10 flying lancer project.

Thay said, the only beasts I'm missing at this point is Lethe and Velouria. Unigs pulled at launch were Keaton, Tibarn, Reyson, Leanne, Nailah and Caineghis. All others were off-banner.

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

My First Mordecai I summoned in the first Summer Banner, as a 5* unit. He rarely appears to me. Mordecai and Reyson are two units that I am +10ing and they are +2 and +3, respectively.

If I recall well, drawing a specific 4* unit, although it depends greatly on colour, has odds akin to drawing a focus 5* unit.

Mordecai is the one taking a lot of time for me but I don't think he has beaten Soleil yet. She took nearly a year but since I've gotten her, further copies have been pouring.

Still don't have Brady yet either but he's new. 

Edit: Yeah, just calculated it. Even lower odds than a focus unit. Every blue orb at base odds has a 1.87% chance of being Mordecai or any other specific 4* unit.

Edited by Vince777

I just noticed that the 3H main characters were added to the Member Badge options.

What we need now are the Adrestian Empire, Holy Kingdom of Faerghus and the Leicester Alliance as options for the Allegiance (I fight for...).

Edited by Diovani Bressan

11 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wohooo, welcome to the world of Roy greatness! Congrats, great boon also. 

But fury 2??

Yeah, 57 Attack is currently my "benchmark number" for Legendary Eliwood so i deliberately keep some of my units at that point. For example had i have a Grima copy to fix his -ATK bane, i'd likely gave him some jokes like ATK +1 to round it out. The regardless of position 6/6 is worth it. Obviously it'd get tweaked depending on when  i used it but yeah

9 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Damn, nice. +10 5* exclusive club?

this is the second one i had so far so im already in the club since long ago lul

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

So I free pulled Ishtar and her IVs don't suck, so I think I'll use her, my Freddy Bears, and Tibarn as a Suekane Kumiko team. 😛 I really like her work anyway, she brought out the very best in Frederick and Tibarn looks amazing. Camus does too. I just really like how she does men, mostly, because she is so excellent at drawing bulkiness and muscle, both of which Frederick and Tibarn have plenty of. Camus is kinda hunky too. I don't think anyone else could draw Summer Freddy's abs as well as she did!

I'd say her Tibarn rivals Senri Kita's original PoR and RD art of him pretty well also. I have a thing for hunky muscular bulky guys (to an extent, anyway. I'm not as into the extreme end of this like in say, Mordecai) so that's why I like her work on them so much.

12 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Oh right, Hardin I think. But he doesn't count because he's not red.

fun facts, this is actually my fourth +10 Red in my racks. Even excluidng the fact that im heavilly reliant on Legendary Eliwood enough to wonder if its possible to make him fly to qualify for GHB quests, my red unit on box is actually way overboard lol