Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Lute = cute, everyone knows that!

Haha, well maybe my game heard all of this praise for her? I just got one right now! -Atk / +HP of course lol, but, again, I really only wanted her to have her. I am so glad I do! I might give her a vacation at my Aether Resort when they upgrade the occupancy space. All in all, I spent only around ~30 orbs for her, which makes me MORE than satisfied. Now, for Saber!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Ross, Edward and Ilyana are still my most wanted units in this game at this point. But you know, I'm kinda still waiting for Chad to show up and powercreep his dad Matthew. I'm also kinda waiting for Chad's mom Leila to show up too.

Also still waiting for Rinkah, but its not so bad that she is not a surprise Fire Dancer. Still.. I hope she comes until end of year. But at the moment I don't mind too much I also like to merge Legendary Julia further which is a bit of an ordeal. 

Edited by Stroud

I AM FLOORED BY THE TOKYO MIRAGE SESSIONS #FE ENCORE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Now there MUST be a chance that TMS crew will get into FEH! I don't give a teenage alien that FEH doesn't click with me, that this may finally be a reality at all makes me happy!:

5a5588a2b3ce7_ToumaSprite2.2.png.51ea193

But given Fire Emblem Warriors got nothing in FEH, I better caution myself for disappointment.

@mampfoid guess which idiot out there saw it coming that Broy is going to have Steady Strike refine and STILL didnt make him +ATK

Seems like a crazy refine tbh. This round in general is hilariously good with Blucina as by far the best, in my opinion. The brave refines having 4 effect is hilarious

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I AM FLOORED BY THE TOKYO MIRAGE SESSIONS #FE ENCORE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Now there MUST be a chance that TMS crew will get into FEH! I don't give a teenage alien that FEH doesn't click with me, that this may finally be a reality at all makes me happy!:

5a5588a2b3ce7_ToumaSprite2.2.png.51ea193

But given Fire Emblem Warriors got nothing in FEH, I better caution myself for disappointment.

I am praying Yashiro gets in he is my favorite from TMS and in my top five FE related characters list.

Ah yes, the final missing piece to complete Lobster Emblem.

EDIT: Wow, the game gives out a free 5* Xander and doesn't even bother to advertise the fact. I know he's fallen on hard times lately but geez, that's like a personal slight on him. 😛

Edited by Humanoid

Okay Heroes Path ticks me off a bit.
Not because it's bad, it's free stuff and heroes for doing mundane tasks. But the tasks themselves are so mundane that I can't actually do them right now.
Collect a Gift from the Present list? Summon a Hero? I know there'll be a new banner soon, but I'm not wasting 5 orbs just to do this stuff, and I certainly can't force Feh to give me a present... it also felt slightly depressing getting a glorified achievement for editing my team...

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Okay Heroes Path ticks me off a bit.
Not because it's bad, it's free stuff and heroes for doing mundane tasks. But the tasks themselves are so mundane that I can't actually do them right now.
Collect a Gift from the Present list? Summon a Hero? I know there'll be a new banner soon, but I'm not wasting 5 orbs just to do this stuff, and I certainly can't force Feh to give me a present... it also felt slightly depressing getting a glorified achievement for editing my team...

You can force claim a present by spending Nintendo Points if you haven't maxed out the maximum redemptions on the junk like Universal Crystals.

Edited by Humanoid

5 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

@mampfoid guess which idiot out there saw it coming that Broy is going to have Steady Strike refine and STILL didnt make him +ATK

Seems like a crazy refine tbh. This round in general is hilariously good with Blucina as by far the best, in my opinion. The brave refines having 4 effect is hilarious

Haha, that was my thought as well. Still happy with +SPD, because I might fall back to his unrefined weapon from time to time. He suddenly broke the 50 HP mark and Steady Impact will make it even harder to proc WoM. No ATK condition to reduce CD is nice though, EP never mattered anyway. 

Lancina got a great refine, unfortunately it doesn't help her in my GF squad. 

Ike got busted again and DC finally makes sense on him.

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Thank to the two Xander Copies in the Heroes' Path quests, I got this today:

Screenshot_20190904-224054.png

Ohhh, cool, I feared you already finished him. Glad you didn't waste grails, congrats! 

Okay now these Heroes Path quests are stepping past a few boundries.

Unlock the potential of a hero? Refine a Sacred Seal? Refine a weapon? Sure they give you more than enough resources to do them, but what if I don't WANT to? What if none of my seals are worth upgrading, or I don't wanna waste stones/dews on a weapon upgrade i didn't even want?

Ugh... the things I do for an extra merge to a few heroes...

I do have to wonder how many new players there are that IS feels the need to add Heroes' Path. I can appreciate the idea of giving newbies a way to kind of catch up to veterans, but unless Three Houses somehow brought in a bunch of new fans I don't see where the reasoning for it is coming from. Also gotta love how the first unit they give you is the ever-broken Reinhardt, because Naga knows what we'd do without that d****d crutch invading even more teams. At least the meta's moved away from him now.

Speaking of the meta, my Arena team this season takes it out behind the woodshed and tears it in half. Not a high score due to low merges and the ranking's obsession with raw stats, but it's hilarious to watch Idunns, Dumas, and Surtrs stride forward only to get OHKOed. It's all bonus units too, just for that last little kick.

• +Atk/-Def B!Micaiah: Base kit, Iceberg, Aerobatics 3 seal
  • +Atk B!Eliwood+1: Base kit, Sturdy Blow 2 seal
  • +HP/-Spd L!Julia: Base kit, Swap, Glacies, Atk/Res 2 seal
  • +Atk L!Roy+1: Base kit, Reposition, HP/Res 2 seal

3 units with effectiveness against dragons, plus Micaiah to wipe out the stray Surtr. I'm getting more OHKOs than not.

22 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Unlock the potential of a hero? Refine a Sacred Seal? Refine a weapon? Sure they give you more than enough resources to do them, but what if I don't WANT to? What if none of my seals are worth upgrading, or I don't wanna waste stones/dews on a weapon upgrade i didn't even want?

Well, we do have another Tempest Trial coming up soon for the dancer banner.

It's also usually never a waste to just grab another Dazzling Staff refine on a Gravity, Pain, or Panic staff if you have one lying around.

52 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Okay now these Heroes Path quests are stepping past a few boundries.

Ugh... the things I do for an extra merge to a few heroes...

They are basicly giving you out free stuff and you are complaining about THAT?!? My god... i have no words

12 minutes ago, Hilda said:

They are basicly giving you out free stuff and you are complaining about THAT?!? My god... i have no words

You do realize I have plans, goals, and such, right? A schedule for growing in strength, a set order of things that I'd like to do things?

This just throws a wrench in all of my plans. I didn't account for this. Also, I have every hero in the game at 5* with at least a TA3 weaponbreaker set, no plans for my Heroic Grails, no dire need to upgrade Seal X or Weapon Y. Suddenly I need to summon a hero I don't need, purchase a unit I didn't want, unlock the potential of some throwaway unit (I just gave a merge to Death Knight cause lord knows I can afford it), find someone with some SP and an unlearned skill, find someone to inherit some skill, pick out a seal I didn't need to upgrade, on and on and on so that I don't have to worry about this stupid beginners pseudo-achievement/tutorial garbage and just take my free stuff/heroes.

Maybe it's good for you, and great. But it isn't for me, it's just another reason I'm still up at 1 in the morning.

Edited by Xenomata

35 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

You do realize I have plans, goals, and such, right? A schedule for growing in strength, a set order of things that I'd like to do things?

This just throws a wrench in all of my plans. I didn't account for this. Also, I have every hero in the game at 5* with at least a TA3 weaponbreaker set, no plans for my Heroic Grails, no dire need to upgrade Seal X or Weapon Y. Suddenly I need to summon a hero I don't need, purchase a unit I didn't want, unlock the potential of some throwaway unit (I just gave a merge to Death Knight cause lord knows I can afford it), find someone with some SP and an unlearned skill, find someone to inherit some skill, pick out a seal I didn't need to upgrade, on and on and on so that I don't have to worry about this stupid beginners pseudo-achievement/tutorial garbage and just take my free stuff/heroes.

Maybe it's good for you, and great. But it isn't for me, it's just another reason I'm still up at 1 in the morning.

And they are handing you out all the ressources for it, so it doesnt cost you 0... nada... nothing... only time. But I guess instead of handing stuff over on a silverplate it needs to be a goldplate. There is also no reason to do everything at once. You will unlock everything over the course playing the game naturally.

Besides it is intended helping newer players. You dont have to bother with it if you have enough ressources anyway.

38 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

For most of those tasks, they give you the resources you'd use anyway as a reward (100 grails, 50 rocks, 20k feathers etc.) so it's not like they're preventing you from following your schedule, and they're not time-sensitive so you can fulfill them whenever you like. The summoning is the only thing that's burning resources, but the free pull tomorrow should cover that.

16 minutes ago, Hilda said:

And they are handing you out all the ressources for it, so it doesnt cost you 0... nada... nothing... only time. But I guess instead of handing stuff over on a silverplate it needs to be a goldplate. There is also no reason to do everything at once. You will unlock everything over the course playing the game naturally.

Besides it is intended helping newer players. You dont have to bother with it if you have enough ressources anyway.

11 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

For most of those tasks, they give you the resources you'd use anyway as a reward (100 grails, 50 rocks, 20k feathers etc.) so it's not like they're preventing you from following your schedule, and they're not time-sensitive so you can fulfill them whenever you like. The summoning is the only thing that's burning resources, but the free pull tomorrow should cover that.

And said resources could instead be saved for something that you actually want to use them on later.

Whether the resources were received from Hero's Path or from some other source is irrelevant. They're indistinguishable once they're in your stockpile, and that stockpile can very well be intended to be saved for something else later down the line.

1 hour ago, KMT4ever said:

I do have to wonder how many new players there are that IS feels the need to add Heroes' Path. I can appreciate the idea of giving newbies a way to kind of catch up to veterans, but unless Three Houses

ding ding ding ding ding

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

Big concept: don't fucking rush through it on the first night if you're not enjoying it?? It's an organic progression of rewards, for fuck's sake. You will, at some stage, do everything on that list. Is it time-locked? Is it preventing progress until it's complete? No.

I hope that there'll be more free heroes down the line from Heroes's Path, but I have a feeling it will go along the lines of Blessed Gardens (you don't necessarily get the same thing every time so there might just be orbs only ranks), but once every month.

Which reminds me. They could've done so much with hero manuals like giving free fodder or Askr trio merges.

Edited by redlight

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

And said resources could instead be saved for something that you actually want to use them on later.

If there's nothing available you want to spend them on right now, you can just wait. You said as much in your previous post so I'm not sure why you're suddenly making the opposite argument.