Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Well Elphin is mentioned by name in the latest Lost Lore, I wonder if this means he has any chance of getting to the game?  Elphin is my favorite Binding Blade character, so I would love it if he was added, but IS loves mentioning people but not adding them, or adds them years later.

Nyna was mentioned in the last Lost Lore event yet she is nowhere to be seen in the upcoming batch of Archanea units so who knows.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

Nyna was mentioned in the last Lost Lore event yet she is nowhere to be seen in the upcoming batch of Archanea units so who knows.

Yeah, I remembered that.  I won't hold much hope because of that.

49 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

We can also add Brom paging a Mr. Fire Emblem Fan to the list of characters mentioned by FEH recently but probably won't see the light of day in FEH until God knows how long if ever. Dancer Neph mentions him by name:

Hide contents

kpnWuQv.png

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED AND NOW I MUST SUMMON DANCER NEPHENEE FOR THIS ALONE AND DANCER BROM WHEN

2 hours ago, silverserpent said:

My guess is we'll probably see these mentioned characters in the next year.

Probably. 

it will probably be one  of them  at least. maybe this is also their way of showing what the next banner is gonna be. "Archenea Lost Lore,/story about Camus and Nyna/Sirus is on the banner..." if so that's fun imo. 

I kinda wish there was an artwork update for characters from launch by the same artist. Most of them were seemingly rushed if you compare their works from launch with the ones were getting from the same artists now. Take AKIRA for example. Meh art at launch contrasted by their beautiful flying Olivia and Astram art.

Huh, I just realized. Swift sparrow is raining down on me. The spare mage Eirika a few days ago, and now the spare Lewyn. I also still have the extra neutral Eirika we got for free with the Heroes' Path thing.

22 hours ago, redlight said:

I kinda wish there was an artwork update for characters from launch by the same artist. Most of them were seemingly rushed if you compare their works from launch with the ones were getting from the same artists now. Take AKIRA for example. Meh art at launch contrasted by their beautiful flying Olivia and Astram art.

If you look at their twitter, you'll notice their art before Heroes is actually pretty good too. It's not a matter of technical improvement, but likely the art was very rushed under a strict timelimit.

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

If you look at their twitter, you'll notice their art before Heroes is actually pretty good too. It's not a matter of technical improvement, but likely the art was very rushed under a strict timelimit.

i always feel that they kinda wanted a different art syle for Heroes - then they realised that they could be more honest/realistic vs. the 'anime' ish style they did for a chunk of the launch units. it would be nice if there were an update though. 

My Azama +10 just got Lull Attack/Spd, Threaten Atk/Spd 3 on top of his Fortress Res/Def, Witchy Wand and his Fortress Res seal. He is ready to annoy and troll the shit out of others with his 48 Def and 43 Res (unbuffed and with no blessing bonus) lulz

28 minutes ago, Hilda said:

My Azama +10 just got Lull Attack/Spd, Threaten Atk/Spd 3 on top of his Fortress Res/Def, Witchy Wand and his Fortress Res seal. He is ready to annoy and troll the shit out of others with his 48 Def and 43 Res (unbuffed and with no blessing bonus) lulz

Now all that needs to happen is for him to get a Hexing Rod as a Prf weapon and then he’d truly be the ultimate troll. 

"Trying to earn SP for my Alm sure would be easier if I had someone with Sword Valor. Looks like there's no one in my barracks with it. I wonder who has it... *looks it up; sees 2/3 of them are wishlist units* ... Welp. I want Gray and Helpful Chrom even more now."

1 minute ago, Flying Shogi said:

Anyone have that one asset that almost always comes with a bad flaw? For me it's HP. Most of my HP asset units are either -Atk or -Spd.

I have not paid much attention to that, but I think my +HPs have a variety of Assets. +HP is my least favorite asset though outside of a few exceptions who actually want +HP. I much rather have +Def/Res for my nukes.

Some of my Special Hero nukes have [+Atk, -Spd] or [+Spd, -Atk], so I have not bothered using them. They are hard to merge so I have not bothered merging them unless I find them to be really worth it.

29 minutes ago, XRay said:

+HP is my least favorite asset though outside of a few exceptions who actually want +HP.

There's that too. It'd sting a little less if the asset was helpful but it's not in most cases.

Edited by Flying Shogi

34 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Anyone have that one asset that almost always comes with a bad flaw? For me it's HP. Most of my HP asset units are either -Atk or -Spd.

Mine is +def,-atk, and sadly that is what 90% of my mages end up with.  It seems like all my pulled mages are +def with the most common bane -atk, so I have yet to do a +10 mage of any color because I have not gotten a good boon.  I don't mind having +def as a boon for the most part, but mages don't need +def, they need atk so they can kill the enemy in one round.

58 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Usually +Atk or +Spd, which most often comes with -Spd or -Atk.

Sure that's alright for most units, but I like using Speed nukes, so having one lower than the other usually sucks. Hell, I remember my Nino is actually +Spd -Atk and I only kept her that way before the Merge update because she was a Bladetome.

6 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Considering HP is on average the least useful Asset, it's the Asset that's most likely to have a flaw in a useful stat.

I want to say that I get [+Atk, -Spd] and [+Spd, -Atk] a lot, but that's probably something between confirmation bias and availability bias with those cases being the easiest for me to remember.

Is Norne the first archer who doesn't have an arrow in hand for her idle and map ready animations? I don't remember summer Noire's map ready animation, but I think she does have an arrow in hand for her idle animation.

Hmm, Rokkr-Sieges might become one of the most obnoxious things of this game, depending on how horrendously unfun battling two of them at once will be. Obviously we will have to wait, but annoying Rokkrs switching places left and right and doing AoE damage all the time, while trying to keep the minions at bay sounds like a nuisance. I mean, I never liked the mode, but at least I could tolerate it before.... kinda.

2 hours ago, MonkeyCheez3K said:

Hmm, Rokkr-Sieges might become one of the most obnoxious things of this game, depending on how horrendously unfun battling two of them at once will be. Obviously we will have to wait, but annoying Rokkrs switching places left and right and doing AoE damage all the time, while trying to keep the minions at bay sounds like a nuisance. I mean, I never liked the mode, but at least I could tolerate it before.... kinda.

Are we sure they didn't just word it poorly and they really mean there will be only two Røkkr in rotation each round? I feel like battling two Røkkr at once would require some interface changes, has there been any datamines that suggest this is the case? I really hope we don't have to fight two at once, that sounds incredibly annoying.

5 hours ago, BoaFerox said:

Are we sure they didn't just word it poorly and they really mean there will be only two Røkkr in rotation each round? I feel like battling two Røkkr at once would require some interface changes, has there been any datamines that suggest this is the case? I really hope we don't have to fight two at once, that sounds incredibly annoying.

That is indeed quite possible, after looking at the detailed description in my language (German), they use the word "battle" as the term to describe one of the three two-days periods for every Rokkr event, not every instance of fighting (which I intuitively call battles) . So I might have misunderstood the notification, which I truly hope, since fighting two of them at once would be beyond annoying. I will be patient and wait before spreading more possible misinformation.

Having only two Rokkrs per period would facilitate facing against the optimal foe, so I would welcome it, though I can also imagine occasionally having two really bad picks as well.

The notification has a table which implies there are only two enemies per “round”. Though fighting both of them on the same map would be interesting, and allow one to score more per turn.