Jump to content
eclipse

Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Othin said:

My current team is +10 Black Knight, +9 Naesala, +6 Fae, and Astram as the bonus. Astram has proved pretty effective at getting kills.

That's a great team! I agree with you that Astram does a great job as bonus unit.

I used to have OG Marth, OG Soren, Saizo and the Bonus Unit for my Arena, but since I got pity broke by a Laegjarn in the current New Heroes Banner, I changed Saizo to Aversa.

This Season I used +10 Marth, +10 Soren, +10 Aversa and +1 Astram as bonus unit. My score this Season was 3,780, with current rank of 160 / 2,771

Spoiler

Screenshot-20191007-083132-2.pngScreenshot-20191007-083141-2.png
Screenshot-20191007-083145-2.pngScreenshot-20191007-083154-2.png

Marth normally has Spur Def/Res on his C Slot, but since the bonus unit is a infantry unit, I am using Infantry Breath.

Outside the seasons when Aversa and Saizo were bonus units, that I was able to keep Tier 21 (good times), my Arena life is promotion season, demotion season, promotion season, demotion season...

For next season, I will be in Tier 21. To have a chance of keeping it, I may have to use L! Eliwood + wind blessed allies.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's a great team! I agree with you that Astram does a great job as bonus unit.

I used to have OG Marth, OG Soren, Saizo and the Bonus Unit for my Arena, but since I got pity broke by a Laegjarn in the current New Heroes Banner, I changed Saizo to Aversa.

This Season I used +10 Marth, +10 Soren, +10 Aversa and +1 Astram as bonus unit. My score this Season was 3,780, with current rank of 160 / 2,771

  Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-20191007-083132-2.pngScreenshot-20191007-083141-2.png
Screenshot-20191007-083145-2.pngScreenshot-20191007-083154-2.png

Marth normally has Spur Def/Res on his C Slot, but since the bonus unit is a infantry unit, I am using Infantry Breath.

Outside the seasons when Aversa and Saizo were bonus units, that I was able to keep Tier 21 (good times), my Arena life is promotion season, demotion season, promotion season, demotion season...

For next season, I will be in Tier 21. To have a chance of keeping it, I may have to use L! Eliwood + wind blessed allies.

Aversa is sweet, I've been planning on making her my next merge project. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Othin said:

Aversa is sweet, I've been planning on making her my next merge project. 

Aversa is indeed quite sweet, she's a really great help in Arena if you can get her a duel skill. I recently finished mine, and with the help of her and +10 Palla I was able to stay in tier 21 for the first time last week. Last week my score was 3808, but that was only acievable because I had a bonus unit at +10. This week I'm not even trying because I know I can't stay in tier 21, but next week I'll try getting into tier 21 again using Nagi. I usually score between 3725 and 3750 depending on what bonus unit I have, and that tends to be enough to get into tier 21 every other week. The scoring treshold fluctuates a lot depending on what legendary hero is a bonus unit and if it's their season; I've noticed especially high tresholds on Water season with Fjorm as a bonus unit and Earth Season with Legendary Alm or Tiki as bonus units.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

The update isn't out yet?When it will be?

In about 24 hours. Updates usually occur a few hours before the new banner is released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I figured that was the case myself. Though I'm dying to get my hands on that Frederick axe already! DX

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the third time in about 3 years, I was too busy/distracted to remember to do my Arena run.  RIP me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

In about 24 hours. Updates usually occur a few hours before the new banner is released.

well, I do remember late month and legendary/mythic banner update usually come only 2 hours before new banner is released, but usually, version update is released about 28 hour before new banner... I rmemeber last month update was already out at this hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have twitter so I won't do the quiz, but I hope that we well get the rewards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well anyone who picks "Word" and "Work" either could use a little more english help, or did not play the story at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The entries for the new Halloween units are up on Meet the Heroes, and Boyd is notably listed alongside Oscar under Rolf's closely associated characters. Path of Radiance banner with Jill and Boyd soon, perhaps? .......Yeah, probably not.

Meanwhile, Rennac goes unmentioned for both L'Arachel and Dozla while Ilyana just gets...Mordecai (I know they have a support in PoR, but that's still kinda funny).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked A.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I had clears I wanted to do for the LHB but I was busy all week and then spent the weekend with my nephew. The result? It drug to the last day and I had to find a way to cram 16 clears into one day.

I got 12 of them done. Missed 4 including one of the ones I was waiting on doing, but I've achieved burnout. I've got a huge backlog to upload and post. After that I'm done. When I mean done I mean there probably won't be any clears for this month's L/MHB or probably the one after. I'm not quitting the game this time but I don't need any self imposed stress and that's what this is becoming.

I'll be trying to do a post or two a day until my backlog is cleared then I'll be joining @mampfoid on a vacation from clears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

The entries for the new Halloween units are up on Meet the Heroes, and Boyd is notably listed alongside Oscar under Rolf's closely associated characters. Path of Radiance banner with Jill and Boyd soon, perhaps? .......Yeah, probably not.

Meanwhile, Rennac goes unmentioned for both L'Arachel and Dozla while Ilyana just gets...Mordecai (I know they have a support in PoR, but that's still kinda funny).

I mean

It's not like Ilyana really has any meaningful connections to anyone besides the non-playable merchant caravan. I'm surprised she even got Mordecai.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I mean

It's not like Ilyana really has any meaningful connections to anyone besides the non-playable merchant caravan. I'm surprised she even got Mordecai.

Yeah, true enough. Though, they could’ve also just given her Ike like they did with dancer Nephenee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, true enough. Though, they could’ve also just given her Ike like they did with dancer Nephenee.

Why not just give everyone Ike lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Well, I had clears I wanted to do for the LHB but I was busy all week and then spent the weekend with my nephew. The result? It drug to the last day and I had to find a way to cram 16 clears into one day.

I got 12 of them done. Missed 4 including one of the ones I was waiting on doing, but I've achieved burnout. I've got a huge backlog to upload and post. After that I'm done. When I mean done I mean there probably won't be any clears for this month's L/MHB or probably the one after. I'm not quitting the game this time but I don't need any self imposed stress and that's what this is becoming.

I'll be trying to do a post or two a day until my backlog is cleared then I'll be joining @mampfoid on a vacation from clears.

12 clears in one day? Wow, I hope you still had some fun doing them. For me, after 2 clears of the same map I need a break. 

Perhaps when you come back from your clear vacation, do max 1-2 a time. No matter if the map runs out, they always come back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New AR building, Duo's Indulgence (offense):
You can use a Duo skill an additional time, max once per turn.

Also Duo's Hinderance (defense):
Attacker cant use duo skills between turns 1-3. You also need a duo unit on your defense team for it to do anything.(lol)

I want to rub in the I told you so to the people who didn't think they'd work in AR, instead you can use them even more than once

Edited by Alkaid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zeo No reason to force it, hope weekend with nephew at least turned out great 🙂

Pacing yourself is better, even I've been slowing down on clears lately. Sometimes I only have the energy or inspiration to do 1

Also new refines. Been using Brave Axe Freddy for the longest time, I wonder if I should just switch to his prf since I only have Bartre for armour slaying greens. They have been getting bulkier these days.

Virion's is interesting, but don't really fill like training him anytime soon- even if it would've been nice to do a Virion and Cherche clear while the BHB is still up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay I've probably been a little too salty about this Hector being blatantly advertised as this great miracle unit, but this is getting ridiculous.

He's on the fucking app icon now. THE GODDAMN APP ICON ON MY PHONE'S HOMESCREEN THAT I TAP ON TO START THE GAME UP.
...I mean yeah I could probably edit the logo with some google searches, but that isn't the point at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alkaid said:

New AR building, Duo's Indulgence (offense):
You can use a Duo skill an additional time, max once per turn.

Also Duo's Hinderance (defense):
Attacker cant use duo skills between turns 1-3.

I want to rub in the I told you so to the people who didn't think they'd work in AR, instead you can use them even more than once

Seriously. That's stupid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Duo's Hinderance only works with you have a Duo Hero in Defensive, which is stupid!

latest?cb=20190730055941&path-prefix=en

You know what to do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...