Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

The fuck man

I got promoted to do an update and now on the update screen it's giving me a communication error

Over. And over. And over again.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Sunwoo said:

The fuck man

I got promoted to do an update and now on the update screen it's giving me a communication error

Over. And over. And over again.

Me too.  I am going to wait half an hour and then try opening the app then.

4 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Me too.  I am going to wait half an hour and then try opening the app then.

4 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Sad to hear but I'm glad I'm not the only one.

IS you done fucked up again

Hmm. If it’s this many people, there’s no way IS won’t notice. I was in the middle of an AA run and planning on testing something with a friend’s AR keep. I wonder what this update entails

Well now I can use the app without problems, but it went directly to the game without the update screen.

Edit:now it updated. Looks like it fixed the field quests now for me they are changed to defeat an enemy and plant a crop.  I will be able to plant dragon flowers after the reset so I will get the orb then.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Anyone else think the "leaked" chibi sprite could be Selphina? The hair seems to be a dark blue, and considering it's most certainly a female and has bangs that go below her eyes, that actually narrows it down quite a bit, assuming it isnt an alt (which is possible).

46 minutes ago, Beadger said:

Anyone else think the "leaked" chibi sprite could be Selphina? The hair seems to be a dark blue, and considering it's most certainly a female and has bangs that go below her eyes, that actually narrows it down quite a bit, assuming it isnt an alt (which is possible).

The BG is red, so red unit, likely no. Then again, they make Sue green bow, so red bow is still possible.

Taking down Lost Lore is a good idea IS. Taking down Rokkr Sieges isn't.

2 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Wait. Lost Lore and Rokkr Siege are now things of the past already?

Probably not since they don't want too many events going on at once. They will most likely rotate every month between Hall of Fame/Grand Conquest and Lost Lore/Rokkr Siege.

Edited by NSSKG151

I answered Bunny Hat on today's quiz, because it was the first option, while the video in the tweet had the Finery as the first showcased accessory... so I, like a doofus, automatically picked the first option, which is wrong. Guess, I should care a bit more before answering, but it seems we will still answer it correctly as a group.

10 hours ago, Beadger said:

Oh yeah I forgot all about her. She's definitely a possibility, and giving her the first red bow (if it is indeed a red unit) would help put interest in a Thracia banner.

I dont think it's very likely to be Selfina, honestly. But I'm quite certain it's not Marianne or Lucua either, like a lot if people say. So I'm having a hard time figuring out who it can be based on my interpretation of it and Selfina is one of very few characters who fit this and arent in Heroes. Plus I want a Thracia banner, so bonus. 

On 10/8/2019 at 9:57 PM, Chrom-ulent said:

And I'm done with FEH. Daily AR on the main was grinding me down, and the Duo Heroes thing was the breaking point. I deleted both of my accounts - spending-main and free-alt. I looked at how much I spent since "completion" last year, and it was almost $4k.

Once my Fire Emblem burnout subsides, maybe I'll get back to my runs in the main games.

that's a shame. I hear you on AR but i don't think i'd ever delete my account, just simply stop playing for a while, btu you have to do what's best for you. it will be a shame not seeing you around here these parts. 

AR: i hates. always. 

3 hours ago, Beadger said:

I dont think it's very likely to be Selfina, honestly. But I'm quite certain it's not Marianne or Lucua either, like a lot if people say. So I'm having a hard time figuring out who it can be based on my interpretation of it and Selfina is one of very few characters who fit this and arent in Heroes. Plus I want a Thracia banner, so bonus. 

I'm betting on Marianne, personally. Having her use a sword rather than a staff would be a bit odd, but if they want to include Blutgang at all, she's the only real choice. 

I'd like a Thracia banner, but I feel like right now, more Three Houses is what they're inclined to go for. There's still a ton of missing high-profile units from it, and it'd be odd to wait any longer before giving it another pass.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

'm betting on Marianne, personally. Having her use a sword rather than a staff would be a bit odd, but if they want to include Blutgang at all, she's the only real choice. 

I'd like a Thracia banner, but I feel like right now, more Three Houses is what they're inclined to go for. There's still a ton of missing high-profile units from it, and it'd be odd to wait any longer before giving it another pass.

I agree that it makes sense for it to be a 3H banner, I just dont know who it would be besides Marianne, who I'm pretty sceptical about. I just dont think the colors and shape of hair match her quite right. The shade of the hair color is pretty hard to guess because of the reflective filter the achievement sprites use, but shape of the hair doesnt really seem to match. Also, the eye color appears to be a dark grey/blue, while Marianne's is brown, although the pixels could be a bit distorted. I guess it could still be her, I just dont see it. Idk. I'm clearly putting way too much effort into this. We'll find out for sure in a week.

Just finished my Valentian Infantry team! Original Alm (5*, +Atk, lvl40, +1 merge, Special Refine Falchion, Ardent Sacrifice, Moonbow, Fury (3), Renewal, Distant Guard, Renewal), Boey (5*, +Def, lvl40, +8 merge, Special Refine Inscribed Tome, Reposition, Ignis, Steady Posture, Bowbreaker, Close Guard, Deflect Missiles), Dancing Rinea (5*, lvl40, +1 merge, +Def Refined Silver Goblet, Dance, Miracle, Close Counter, Wings of Mercy, Close Guard, Chill Atk (I think)), and Dancing Berkut (5*, +Atk/-HP, lvl40, +Res Refined Berkut's Lance, Reposition, Moonbow, Distant Counter, Vantage, Distant Guard, Fierce Stance)! Now it's just merging and dragonflowers! =D

Got Niles on the rerun! Took 197 orbs, which was a bit painful but should be fairly close to average. He's +Atk/-HP, which is fantastic.

No other new 5*s, but I did get duplicates of Myrrh and Idunn. Myrrh is particularly significant for the Armor March fodder, I'm almost definitely feeding her to my +10 BK. This bumps up armors a lot higher on my merge plans - once I finish with Fae and Aversa, Effie is probably next. Idunn is also very nice for fodder, my new one has a way better nature than the original (+Atk/-Spd vs +Spd/-HP) so I'll probably fodder off the first one for Fortress Def/Res. BK could also be the one to take it, and that'd get him to Vengeful Fighter 2 between the two. Unfortunately, I'm not sure about any good way to sneak Vengeful Fighter 3 onto him from there. (A duplicate Caineghis would work to cleanly give Vengeful Fighter 3 alongside Myrrh and my extra Micaiah, but I don't have one and it'd be rather redundant with Idunn.)

3 hours ago, DLNarshen said:

Part of me wants to go for H!Mia if only to give me an excuse to pull colorless, and therefore have a shot at pulling a Brady, Mercedes, or Norne.  Hording orbs makes this game really boring sometimes...

Bored Summoning is my biggest temptation 

Somethings been off about Dancing Ishtar's artwork for a while now and I finally figured it out. Her tits are showing. The right nipple is in full view, areola included. And the left is blurred out.

I don't care what kind of goddess they call you, honey, every dance has a dress code.

8 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Bored Summoning is my biggest temptation 

Totally proud having saved up 36 orbs. Boring is kicking in though ...

2 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Somethings been off about Dancing Ishtar's artwork for a while now and I finally figured it out. Her tits are showing. The right nipple is in full view, areola included. And the left is blurred out.

I don't care what kind of goddess they call you, honey, every dance has a dress code.

Are we playing the same game?