Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

37 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

It seems less like a game mode now, and more like an excuse to delay other quality game modes.

Except we have so many events going on that pretty much every event overlaps the event immediately before and after it, even if you completely ignore the existence of Tap Battles.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

16 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Groom Marth actually beats +Spd Spring Alfonse in Spd by 1 point and loses in Atk by only 3 points due to Marth's neutral merge bonus going to HP, Atk, and Spd.

I compared at +0. Considering the first merge for neutral units is a good idea though.

Wish older seasonal units could become Grail units after some time (2 years?). 

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Wish older seasonal units could become Grail units after some time (2 years?). 

That would be good... Not sure who I would get from year one, though... probably Summer Elise, PA Shigure and Halloween Sakura, because I am missing their Valor skills.

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That would be good... Not sure who I would get from year one, though... probably Summer Elise, PA Shigure and Halloween Sakura, because I am missing their Valor skills.

Forgot Valor skills are a thing. Yeah, that too. I'd give Cordelia some merges and get the missing seasonals for their flowers and completism (wouldn't use many orbs for that).

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Forgot Valor skills are a thing. Yeah, that too. I'd give Cordelia some merges and get the missing seasonals for their flowers and completism (wouldn't use many orbs for that).

Too bad Year 1 units are only 2 flowers... I mean, it is still something, but... still 6k feather.

Another week another arena assault season not being done

This time the culprit was Vanilla Camilla for some reason

I legit forgot how ridiculously busted Vanilla Camilla actually is right now. I kinda want to build her a little because shes in that combo of being absolutely bonkers and cheap to build for what makes her busted but shes a value Savage Blow fodder

I'm so happy! My Dancing Rinea is finally DONE! (Besides flowers.) I got her to +10 and gave her that Distant Guard seal (which I fully upgraded) today! She really is the heartbeat of her team, and my best dancer! (I only have 2 other heroes at +10: Original Soren and Original M!Kana.)

2 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Another week another arena assault season not being done

This time the culprit was Vanilla Camilla for some reason

I legit forgot how ridiculously busted Vanilla Camilla actually is right now. I kinda want to build her a little because shes in that combo of being absolutely bonkers and cheap to build for what makes her busted but shes a value Savage Blow fodder

Yeah i don't regret +10ing camilla. esp. when she gets some support. she's amazing(er)

5 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@Tybrosion Sacrificing the 2nd most useful dancer in the entire game to give an arena points skill to someone...

...I'm just going to assume you have L!Azura.

The guy has an irrational hatred towards Heroes characters.

I wouldn't be surprised if he sacrificed Peony purely out of spite.

Edited by Sentinel07

12 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

So, my lazy ass finally got Peony to 6,000 merits. I imagine I don't need to say what happened next so here's a visual instead:

Hide contents

426SSc0.png?2

Yup, more delicious, delicious fodder for Cordelia.

Do you consider Cordelia's best Asset Spd? I'm thinking which Cordelias to turn into books.

29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I dunno, but whatever it is, Sothis is going to tell us. XD

For now, all she did is promote the new Christmas banner. Oh, and of course she promoted herself XD

25 minutes ago, Zeo said:

@Tybrosion Sacrificing the 2nd most useful dancer in the entire game to give an arena points skill to someone...

...I'm just going to assume you have L!Azura.

I own every Azura, so yes though too bad I also apparently can't ever pull a second legendary Azura to fix her Atk flaw. That made Peony perfectly expendable to me, and I've got plenty of other dancers anyways.

20 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he sacrificed Peony purely out of spite.

If I wanted to act simply out of spite, I would've just sent her home immediately or just never have complete Book IV, Chapter 1-5 in the first place. But I didn't, because even I'm not that stupid.

My sacrifices have always benefited one of my other units (usually my +10s or will be +10 eventually in picnic Leo's case).

19 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Do you consider Cordelia's best Asset Spd? I'm thinking which Cordelias to turn into books.

I suppose I do and for what it's worth, GamePress considers Spd to be her best asset but I'd imagine +Atk wouldn't be that much worse for Cordelia.

Legendary Celica looks so pretty.

Something that came to mind with Close Call being a thing was a resistance check version for Jedah as another way to emulate Duma's Gift's effect in Shadows of Valentia. Other things for Duma's Gift off the top of my head would be an in-combat stat buff or debuff or reducing the first hit's damage by 40% to 50% on enemy phase or both phases. Regardless, Jedah would end up being as obnoxious as he was in his home games.

Edited by Kaden

41 minutes ago, Nym said:

For now, all she did is promote the new Christmas banner. Oh, and of course she promoted herself XD

Yeah, I just saw. I hope there's more of a point to all this than that though. xP

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

Legendary Celica looks so pretty.

Something that came to mind with Close Call being a thing was a resistance check version for Jedah as another way to emulate Duma's Gift's effect in Shadows of Valentia. Other things for Duma's Gift off the top of my head would be an in-combat stat buff or debuff or reducing the first hit's damage by 40% to 50% on enemy phase or both phases. Regardless, Jedah would end up being as obnoxious as he was in his home games.

Jedah's damage immunity was based on turn number in Gaiden, so it could also make sense to give him a percentage damage mitigation on odd-numbered turns, for example.