• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

35 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

So I am a bit confused, what are these red tickets in the revival banners? And why do they have numbers (ii and iii) and where is i? 

Same ... getting tickets for old banners is odd enough. 

How are they going to give them out anyway? 

Also something I just noticed just now and made me happy, will that annoying owl be gone and be replaced with Sothis, or is it for the Holiday season only? I am really digging having the mascot of the game be one my favorite TH characters. 

In the datamine, we had Red Tickets I, II and III. I was predicting them for New Year, since we will get 3 NY banners at the same day.

But looks like Ticket II is for 2017's Winter Heroes and Ticket III is for 2018's Winter Heroes. What about Ticket I? Legendary Banner, of course!

I expect log-in bonus tickets.

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

In the datamine, we had Red Tickets I, II and III. I was predicting them for New Year, since we will get 3 NY banners at the same day.

But looks like Ticket II is for 2017's Winter Heroes and Ticket III is for 2018's Winter Heroes. What about Ticket I? Legendary Banner, of course!

I expect log-in bonus tickets.

Nah, Ticket I will be for the New Years banner methinks. Too generous to give free summon tickets to a legendary, that's unheard of.

43 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Nah, Ticket I will be for the New Years banner methinks. Too generous to give free summon tickets to a legendary, that's unheard of.

I don't think that we will get tickets for New Year, because would be weird to have Tickets II and III for the winter banners, and Tickets I for New Year, that will happen one week later. Also, this month's banner is coming to early than normal, which is "unheard" of. It's coming Dec 25th, and normally it comes between 28-30th. Tickets for the LB would be a christmas gift to the players.

Free Summons Tickets for a Seasonal Banner was also unheard of, but we got for Halloween.

8 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Free Summons Tickets for a Seasonal Banner was also unheard of, but we got for Halloween.

No? New Year's of Fire and Ice had First Summon Tickets. It was the second Special Heroes banner after their introduction.

That said, I agree that the third tickets are probably for the legendary banner.

Edited by Seafarer

So since Christmas Jaffar is the first Jaffar I've ever had, this is also the first I'm actually listening to his voice...

And...wow. This voice sounds too old for him. He literally almost sounds like an old man. 😕

Just now, Anacybele said:

And...wow. This voice sounds too old for him. He literally almost sounds like an old man. 😕

I love his voice. Exactly the confused badass you'd expect when you put a killer into such a costume. 

As soon as someone reaches a certain age in his/her teens, I find it hard to estimate the age from the voice only. Even very young people can have a deep or rough voice. 

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Well, he does share his VA with an actual old man (Jagen) so that might have something to do with it.

10 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I love his voice. Exactly the confused badass you'd expect when you put a killer into such a costume. 

As soon as someone reaches a certain age in his/her teens, I find it hard to estimate the age from the voice only. Even very young people can have a deep or rough voice. 

Yeah, I get the confusion in his tone. And that latter part of your post is true too, but I've never met any young guys with an old man-like voice.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, he does share his VA with an actual old man (Jagen) so that might have something to do with it.

...Wow, yeah, that would definitely explain it.

1 hour ago, Seafarer said:

No? New Year's of Fire and Ice had First Summon Tickets. It was the second Special Heroes banner after their introduction.

Oh really? I forgot about it... That banner was pretty skipable, so that's why I forgot about the tickets that it had.

I saw that Christmas Jaffar is actually pretty good, so I built him!

ZQN7d6w.jpg

And I saw that I actually had Bold Fighter fodder available too, and he does like that one. He doesn't need much help doubling, but he does like triggering a special a lot! Fury would probably work well in place of Def/Res Bond because of his weapon, but that'd mean replacing Reciprocal Aid as well because it won't be as useful with Fury's recoil damage. Still, I could add Fury and Swap to his arsenal some time in the future.

Character introductions are now up for Matthew, Ninian, Nino, Jaffar, and Ursula along with Legendary Celica.

Ninian is adorable as always, and we now have more related characters that aren't in the game yet (Nils and Nergal).

ninian_oracle_of_destiny_info03.png

55 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Merry Christmas everyone!

I see you are an East Coastian. I still need about 2 more hours here in California. @eclipse will probably be last to experience Christmas I think.

Edited by XRay