Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

....wow i didn't realize that lmaoo thought its like Cain Abel

Is it weird that i always thought that in vacuum the BullPanther duo refine effect(both of them) are some of the most absurd thing in the game? too bad about the main and the unit they are on though lol

Yeah, if I recall correctly, Sully and Stahl are the only units in the game with access to an enemy-phase-only Brave weapon, which is honestly pretty cool.

The Bull-Panther weapons and Whitewing weapons are easily among the best in the game right now. Sully and Stahl's weapons are 16-Mt Gem Brave weapons. Cain and Abel's weapons are 18-Mt (minimum) Brave weapons. The Whitewing weapons are 19-Mt Brave weapons with an additional effect and a slightly more restrictive positioning requirement (though flier teams have an incredibly easy time staying together).

I honestly don't think the units themselves are all that bad. Cain, Abel, Catria, and Est are all solid units, and Stahl and Palla have Triangle Adept on their weapons to help with their lower Atk stat. It's just Sully with an Atk stat that actually needs help, but even then, a 16-Mt Gem weapon is still extremely nice for making up for it.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Looks like there's a Brazen skills banner tomorrow - seems like it'll have to be Fallen Tiki, Dream Mikoto, and Ares.

Tiki and Mikoto in the same color of a 3-character banner is pretty sweet. I might take a crack at it but only after I finish with the NY banner, since I'm pulling colorless for Selkie there.

42 minutes ago, Othin said:

Looks like there's a Brazen skills banner tomorrow - seems like it'll have to be Fallen Tiki, Dream Mikoto, and Ares.

Tiki and Mikoto in the same color of a 3-character banner is pretty sweet. I might take a crack at it but only after I finish with the NY banner, since I'm pulling colorless for Selkie there.

Damn, I'd love to add some merges to my F!Tiki, but with so many good banners running there's never enough orbs 😏

2 hours ago, Othin said:

it really is. (It would be nice to get Flash for Serra or something) but the last time i had that idea (double share, colourless) it took me FOREVER to get Mufasa.  but i will free pull colourless. 

Man am I behind on information regarding Heroes. I just found out that Eyvel didn't demote. So much for trying to reunite Mareeta with her. Cue Briggid somehow demoting and becoming the next Ares or Reinhardt.

Also, I hope the next weapon update includes Olwen and Reinhardt. Come on, give them Lull Spd/Res 3 as their unique refinement and maybe add in being able to Brave on both phases as the upgraded effect regardless of which chosen refinement because why not.

Edited by Kaden

2 hours ago, Kaden said:

Come on, give them Lull Spd/Res 3 as their unique refinement and maybe add in being able to Brave on both phases as the upgraded effect regardless of which chosen refinement because why not.

I want Lull Spd/Res 6 and remove the Spd -5 penalty please. I would Quadheart the new meta.

Hmm I had this in my mind but never got around to posting it.

Remember when the Echoes New Heroes banner released with Silque and everyone speculated Celica was the legendary- and then it turned out the legendary was Leif?

Then came December with the surprise Thracia banner. And who was the legendary hero? Celica!

I see what you did there IS...

well that or the colours just didn't match the legendary banners at the time

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

Hmm I had this in my mind but never got around to posting it.

Remember when the Echoes New Heroes banner released with Silque and everyone speculated Celica was the legendary- and then it turned out the legendary was Leif?

Then came December with the surprise Thracia banner. And who was the legendary hero? Celica!

I see what you did there IS...

well that or the colours just didn't match the legendary banners at the time

LOLOL i thought the same thing. 
silly IntSys.

52 minutes ago, Rinco said:

We will probably get to know the units with new refines on the next couple days, right? 

yeah probably sunday or so. 

I decided to buy the NY Azura pack I saw in the shop. It's decently priced and NY Azura was someone I wanted for a long time but couldn't get because she just wouldn't show up for me whenever she was available. Back then I was in need of a flying refresher and now I have a few of those, but I still like having her anyway. 🙂

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I decided to buy the NY Azura pack I saw in the shop. It's decently priced and NY Azura was someone I wanted for a long time but couldn't get because she just wouldn't show up for me whenever she was available. Back then I was in need of a flying refresher and now I have a few of those, but I still like having her anyway. 🙂

Even though out of all the flying dancers she has kind of the worst "support"

L!Azura is well L!Azura. 
Bride Ninian has baby joint hone spd. (so if you give her fortify fliers and hone atk in her S slot she can basically a Spectrum Hone before combat 
Peony does her crazy thing (which always messes me up in arena I have to be better at this.
but Azura having drives in her weapon can make her a drive bot if you gave her drive atk/spd (and ditched hone fliers) (and if you didn't have wom and used earth dance then she can buff defensively, and then provide the quad drive. 

lots of options 🙂 I'm glad you got her. 

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

Even though out of all the flying dancers she has kind of the worst "support"

L!Azura is well L!Azura. 
Bride Ninian has baby joint hone spd. (so if you give her fortify fliers and hone atk in her S slot she can basically a Spectrum Hone before combat 
Peony does her crazy thing (which always messes me up in arena I have to be better at this.
but Azura having drives in her weapon can make her a drive bot if you gave her drive atk/spd (and ditched hone fliers) (and if you didn't have wom and used earth dance then she can buff defensively, and then provide the quad drive. 

lots of options 🙂 I'm glad you got her. 

I don't have bride Ninian and I don't care to ever get her. So yeah. And exactly, having options is everything.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

Yep!

Bride Ninian can be pretty good if used well. i had her in my old Tactic Team, with Def tactic and Res tactic, and a blade tome.

And I remember very well your Bride Ninian build when you were trying to reach Tier 21 AR... Ah, old times... 

31 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't have bride Ninian and I don't care to ever get her. So yeah. And exactly, having options is everything.

well. that's your decision but she's awesome. 

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yep!

Bride Ninian can be pretty good if used well. i had her in my old Tactic Team, with Def tactic and Res tactic, and a blade tome.

And I remember very well your Bride Ninian build when you were trying to reach Tier 21 AR... Ah, old times... 

yup. she is a superstar. though because of Peony she got bumped, but she has a firm position on FlySquad 3 with Minerva, Caeda and Est. she's also awesome for TT runs, she actually is kinda durable for someone.... that fragile lol

I think legendary Azura is one of the two flying dancers I'm missing. The other one is Leanne, which is a bummer because I want her.

My Bride Ninian is -spd, so she doesn't see as much use as she used to back when I first got her. Actually, now that I think about it, despite having most of the flying dancers the only one who sees much use is Soiree Reinhardt.