Jump to content
eclipse

Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

1st Sothis died to Legendary Marth. He doesn't do effective damage, but Binding Shield still stop her from counterattack or do follow-ups.

2nd Sothis died to Spring Palla. The enemy team also had a Surtr, so Palla had fun that map, throwing carrots into their faces.

3rd Sothis died to Brave Celica. I was planning to fodder her, but her Double Lion effect saved me so... she may have a longer life now.

4th Sothis died with a combination of Winter Marth's and Picnic Flora's efforts. Marth lowered her HP, and Flora finished her.

5th Sothis died to Tharja. Without DC, Tharja was able to use her prf Blade tome to punch her in the face.

The other options I had were Laevatein with her Blade Blade, Caeda with her eff against armor sword, and OG Palla with her  TA Triangle Attack. I may test Tibarn as well, since he can use Sturdy Impact to cancels her follow-up, and he will double her if HP=100%. I will need to give him Guard, though... to avoid Sirius.

In case I get Sothis in match one, Saizo can deal with her. Thanks to Saizo's Star and Chill Spd in one of my others units, Saizo ends with more spd than Sothis, so he can attack her without being countered by using Watersweep, inflict -6 to all her stats and panic effect (thanks to Panic Smoke), so Marth or Aversa can finish her.

Looking over my own options for dealing with her, I have recently gotten Legendary Marth as well so I should be able to use him. My Spring Palla is light blessed so I will try to avoid using her this season if I don't have to, but Idunn is Fire blessed and seems like she would do fine. I also have Female Byleth who could also work with a bit of support, perhaps from Pain+ staff users. I also have Spring Loki with Firesweep Bow and Poison Strike who should be able to slowly wear her down. Her being an armored unit might give her a lot of stats, but it also gives her movement and weaknesses that makes it easier to deal with, so in the end I think I'd rather face Sothis than stuff like Legendary Alm and Azura. But having enough answers for Sothis is definitely a good idea, especially this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, BoaFerox said:

Looking over my own options for dealing with her, I have recently gotten Legendary Marth as well so I should be able to use him. My Spring Palla is light blessed so I will try to avoid using her this season if I don't have to, but Idunn is Fire blessed and seems like she would do fine. I also have Female Byleth who could also work with a bit of support, perhaps from Pain+ staff users. I also have Spring Loki with Firesweep Bow and Poison Strike who should be able to slowly wear her down. Her being an armored unit might give her a lot of stats, but it also gives her movement and weaknesses that makes it easier to deal with, so in the end I think I'd rather face Sothis than stuff like Legendary Alm and Azura. But having enough answers for Sothis is definitely a good idea, especially this season.

Yeah. Only OG Palla and Caeda are not of the current season/Blessing, but I would sacrifice 1 point to not redo 4-5 matches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umm, OK? LOL. I love seeing theme/meme teams like this. Do people do this just for the lols, or do they think it will be effective?

QHnG6tAl.png

Honestly, I was a little nervous at first. It wasn't a total joke as the guy put some thought into it as each Surtr had seals equipped that took advantage of whatever boon/bane the unit had. I was able to win without losing a unit. Mareeta has recently become one of my favorite units in the game. She's awesome (especially with Galeforce 😁). Can't wait until she's re-run so I can get some merges (although Close Call is such good fodder, uggg)

yEOcjKEl.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

Umm, OK? LOL. I love seeing theme/meme teams like this. Do people do this just for the lols, or do they think it will be effective?

You just need one win against that one player using Sharena as their bonus unit, and is foolish enough to attempt killing Surtr with her. Right now is Anna's bonus season though, so maybe they forgot to change it or something.

Or it really could be just a meme team.

Edited by XRay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah so the thing about dragon based maps is that L!Marth devours them. I just used him and 3 dancers and wiped it. He had to take a hit from the blue mage cav but even at -RES he couldn't oneshot him lol.

Pretty sad, I thought this was going to be interesting since I actually couldn't beat it easily with my Matthew team so I figured I'd be playing around with my huge barracks to see what could take it down. Disappointing. Some units are simply too strong.

Edited by Zeo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zeo said:

 I actually couldn't beat it easily with my Matthew team 

I believe it's the same problem Saizo has: Idunn negates penalties.

Both Saizo and Matthew cannot use Idunn's debuffs against her, because she cannot be debuffed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Zeo said:

Yeah so the thing about dragon based maps is that L!Marth devours them. I just used him and 3 dancers and wiped it. He had to take a hit from the blue mage cav but even at -RES he couldn't oneshot him lol.

Pretty sad, I thought this was going to be interesting since I actually couldn't beat it easily with my Matthew team so I figured I'd be playing around with my huge barracks to see what could take it down. Disappointing. Some units are simply too strong.

its a BHB battle map on Infernal, they arent challenging in any form for any units.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hilda said:

its a BHB battle map on Infernal, they arent challenging in any form for any units.

Literally incorrect unless you have unlimited resources and can give a counter to any map to any unit through SI. If you're a whale then sure, you're right. Otherwise, big, fat, hard no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Literally incorrect unless you have unlimited resources and can give a counter to any map to any unit through SI. If you're a whale then sure, you're right. Otherwise, big, fat, hard no.

It should be possible with for any nuke with 3 Dancers/Singers, or at least the ranged nukes.

Not sure about Enemy Phase units though.

Edited by XRay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, XRay said:

It should be possible with for any nuke with 3 Dancers/Singers, or at least the ranged nukes.

Not sure about Enemy Phase units though.

Yeah, I don't think I've ever run into a BHB I couldn't stomp with a blade tome flier backed up by a team of dancers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Rinco said:

I just Shove B!Ike with B!Lucina into the enemy range and wait. Always works.

Yeah, and it's boring as hell.

Even using my +10 summoner support +5 dragonflower Legendary Julia was more satisfying than using bike and bustina.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Trailer on Monday most likely?

Either Monday or Tuesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Zeo said:

Literally incorrect unless you have unlimited resources and can give a counter to any map to any unit through SI. If you're a whale then sure, you're right. Otherwise, big, fat, hard no.

I’m F2P and all it takes to beat any single PvE map is an Ophelia, 3 Dancers (with Peonny and Dream Azura being literally F2P mage dancers) and 1 copy of Special Spiral fodder. There’s no need of whaleing power

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dumb idea occurred to me: would it be too wild for there to be an enemy version of Wings of Mercy? That is to say, the effect: "If a foe's HP ≤ 50%, unit can move to a space adjacent to that foe."

Probably wouldn't work well for a ranged unit most of the time. Would be pretty interesting or maybe disgusting considering Aether Raids and bolt traps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we have to remember that what some people find really easy some people can find really difficult. "regardless if you spend 0 or a LOT of 000's behind a number. 

(I didn't find it difficult, i just used igrene - but i remember when i DID find it extremely difficult) and there are some times where regardless of what i have , i sometimes still need a guy. not everything comes easy to everyone all the time 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

I’m F2P and all it takes to beat any single PvE map is an Ophelia, 3 Dancers (with Peonny and Dream Azura being literally F2P mage dancers) and 1 copy of Special Spiral fodder. There’s no need of whaleing power

That's perfectly fine. Hilda said BHBs aren't challenging in any form for any units. Not that they aren't challenging if you're using the best nuke in the game + 3 dancers (or any competent nuke for that matter). It was a blanket statement, that was the issue.

I don't have Ophelia, while we're there. And no, the map wasn't a challenge for me before anyone goes there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zeo said:

That's perfectly fine. Hilda said BHBs aren't challenging in any form for any units. Not that they aren't challenging if you're using the best nuke in the game + 3 dancers (or any competent nuke for that matter). It was a blanket statement, that was the issue.

I don't have Ophelia, while we're there. And no, the map wasn't a challenge for me before anyone goes there.

And i still stand by my statement of any unit in a any decent logical assigned group (as in not all red or that kind of stuff). Otherwise I wouldnt be able to clear GHBs BHBs or LHBs with the Askrtrio. And to my experience: LHB Abyssals need heavy investment in the skill set for the Askrtrio. BHB didnt need so far any invenstement in their basekit ecxept for equiping a seal. GHBs with reinforcements have startet to need some little investment. In that regard a +10 Mathew in a group shoulnt have alot of problems to clear this map with some tweeks maybe here and there.

And yes i dont think tackling Idunn with Mathew is good, because she basicly nullifies debuffs, but someone else should be able to do the job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zeo said:

That's perfectly fine. Hilda said BHBs aren't challenging in any form for any units. Not that they aren't challenging if you're using the best nuke in the game + 3 dancers (or any competent nuke for that matter). It was a blanket statement, that was the issue.

Well, you used the one of the best dragonslayers in the game and three dancers, of course that’s not going to be challenging. Try it with Legend Marth, Abel, Merric and Gordin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So were some units removed or are harder to acquire anymore?

For example, I wanted to build a Cecilia (the cavalier mage) as one of my favs from FE6 but in almost a year or more I never actually pulled a single one, all the copies I have are the neutral ones given by the game. I actually still open Lyssas, Virions and Rebeccas, but never a Cecilia. I'm wondering...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Lanko said:

So were some units removed or are harder to acquire anymore?

For example, I wanted to build a Cecilia (the cavalier mage) as one of my favs from FE6 but in almost a year or more I never actually pulled a single one, all the copies I have are the neutral ones given by the game. I actually still open Lyssas, Virions and Rebeccas, but never a Cecilia. I'm wondering...

She is still in the summoning pool. It just happens, I guess. It took me almost a year for my first Cordelia.

 

@LordFrigid I ended up getting two Thrasirs, one +Atk -Def, one +Spd -Def. I think I'll just pick the +Spd one and listen to you. Hmph.

@daisy jane Was this you? The team was Altina, Naga, Caeda, Camilla and Peony.

GVPMtd4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Lanko said:

So were some units removed or are harder to acquire anymore?

For example, I wanted to build a Cecilia (the cavalier mage) as one of my favs from FE6 but in almost a year or more I never actually pulled a single one, all the copies I have are the neutral ones given by the game. I actually still open Lyssas, Virions and Rebeccas, but never a Cecilia. I'm wondering...

She's as common as any other 3-4* unit, but the number of those units is getting so large, each one ends up with smaller and smaller odds over time.

If you're getting a bunch of copies of Lissa, Virion, and Rebecca, could it just be that you've been pulling colorless more than green?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...