Jump to content
eclipse

Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

Recommended Posts

I can't wait for a hotsprings in the middle of the dance floor.

1 hour ago, SockPuppet said:

Dream Catcher sounds like a Splatoon 2 song btw

Yeah! I noticed it as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, even after changing my team, I’m doind SO bad this week in AR that I’d probably fall to Tier 20 for the first time in a long, long time. It seems that Vantage Effie isn’t viable anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

It seems that Vantage Effie isn’t viable anymore

I think she reaches 85 Atk at max investment so she responds pretty poorly to bulk increase since her power is basically capped at that point. Blade mages can reach 85+ Atk (and the best reaching 90+ Atk) with no merges, Flowers, nor Summoner Support, so they have more leeway to keep up with the bulk increase.

Technically, any unit can run Counter-Vantage now due to AMH!Hector being a thing. If you run 2 of him, you can offload like up to 40 Atk from your Counter-Vantage unit, which is a pretty big deal. I think Effie can still work, she just needs a very specific team composition for support at this point to make it work, so you can no longer just slap her onto any team like you would with regular Counter-Vantage units.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I guess the next CYL event should be happening pretty soon huh? I don't remember if they have early announcements for it or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

So, I guess the next CYL event should be happening pretty soon huh? I don't remember if they have early announcements for it or not.

Yeah. CYL3 started on January 21st while CYL2 started on January 22nd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Ah, I knew CYL would be happening soon but dang that date can literally be this week!

 

maybe we'll get a Feh Channel tonight!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

 

maybe we'll get a Feh Channel tonight!

 

That would come as such an unexpected, but totally welcome, surprise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

maybe we'll get a Feh Channel tonight!

I don't think we will get a Feh Channel until early next month around the anniversary.  We still might get an announcement on the notification board tonight or some time this week for when voting for CYL4 begins.

Edited by NSSKG151

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I don't think we will get a Feh Channel until early next month around the anniversary.  We still might get an announcement on the notification board tonight or some time this week.

For reference, the two previous anniversary Feh Channels were 1/30/18 and 2/1/19. So around the turn of the month seems pretty likely - just preceding the anniversary, without any concern for CYL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Othin said:

For reference, the two previous anniversary Feh Channels were 1/30/18 and 2/1/19. So around the turn of the month seems pretty likely - just preceding the anniversary, without any concern for CYL.

I mean, February 1 is still early February. I'm just saying it's very unlikely we are having a FEH Channel this week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I mean, February 1 is still early February. I'm just saying it's very unlikely we are having a FEH Channel this week.

Yeah, agreed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow... The Chain Challenge can be pretty challening...

Ny Lethe and Selkie, with boosted stats, can be hard to deal with, Alfonse becomes pretty hard to kill once he has his special ready but before that we fall fast, and the TMS units can be tough as well. Kiria almost killed my Nowi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Wow... The Chain Challenge can be pretty challening...

Ny Lethe and Selkie, with boosted stats, can be hard to deal with, Alfonse becomes pretty hard to kill once he has his special ready but before that we fall fast, and the TMS units can be tough as well. Kiria almost killed my Nowi.

Yeah and to just offer a general piece of advice to everyone, do not try to clear that CC on Lunatic with just a magic nuke and three dancers. The magic nuke (Queen Celica in my case) will almost assuredly get stonewalled, and then killed by Selkie fucking Distant Ward.

I really should’ve saw that coming in hindsight, but I’ve never claimed myself to be the brightest of bulbs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah and to just offer a general piece of advice to everyone, do not try to clear that CC on Lunatic with just a magic nuke and three dancers. The magic nuke (Queen Celica in my case) will almost assuredly get stonewalled, and then killed by Selkie fucking Distant Ward.

I really should’ve saw that coming in hindsight, but I’ve never claimed myself to be the brightest of bulbs.

I did it with regular Celica and three dancers. Lethe can't use her speed to reduce much damage against Celica in turbo mode, and Selkie went down with a well timed Special and one Savage Blow chip. But yeah, a physical nuke like Igrene might be a better idea for these maps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had two use two dancers.

Brave Eliwood was super useful for his ability to kill the beast units pretty efficiently, although on the longer one he couldn't 1HKO them anymore. Brave Lyn was also essential for movement, because that first map is super obnoxious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cleared the recent Chain Challenge with two nukers, one physical (Iceberg spamming NY!Anna) and one magical (brazen boosted FH!Delthea), with two dancing supporters backing them up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had trouble killing Kiria on lunatic with my +10 Brave Roy, but CC vantage Leif killed 95% of the units in the new chain challenges. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I had trouble killing Kiria on lunatic with my +10 Brave Roy, but CC vantage Leif killed 95% of the units in the new chain challenges. 

Is the build CC Vantage with original special?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Is the build CC Vantage with original special?

Yeah, the damage output is usually enough:

VRBsrTw.png

Attacking 3 times on PP (with a dancer) is helpful, especially to deliver his smoke. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I wonder who's going to be the focus for Valentine's this year. The first two times, it centered around groups of closely related characters from one continent. FE7 and FE6's lords and Lilina were first, and then second we got Ike's mercenary family. Given the pattern, it's a safe assumption that Valentine's round 3 will be another group of closely related characters from a specific game or continent.

I'm betting on Awakening. We haven't seen a banner for that game in quite awhile, not even a banner with alts. And Awakening had a big focus on romance too. This would mean Chrom and them get alts again even though they've had them before, but... Nearly every game in the series at this point has been given alts for their more notable or popular characters. Besides, anyone knows I'll take a new Freddy alt. XD Though he'd probably end up being the free TT unit this time if he gets in on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m super grateful I got the Picnic Ice Sisters, they are literally the reason why I don’t struggle against those... beasts, literally 😅

 

I would not mind another Awakening banner, ever, and they are “overdue” for a seasonal one! I also think Sigurd + Deirdre and co would be a cute theme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SockPuppet said:

I also think Sigurd + Deirdre and co would be a cute theme.

That's my second guess, honestly. Jugdral theme that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thing is, we've gotten a lot of Jugdral recently. I feel like if Valentine's this year is also Jugdral, that might be overdoing it. xP Still, I wouldn't complain, I'd pull for Valentine Sigurd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...