Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Yeah, Saturday nights have no updates cuz it’s technically Sunday in Japan and that’s a day off. 

i also wouldn’t be surprised if one day they stop doing silhouettes, but I hope they continue, because they’re super fun to guess at!

The tempest banner starts a day before the actual banner, so we will definitely have the trailer before then! 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

9 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Yeah, Saturday nights have no updates cuz it’s technically Sunday in Japan and that’s a day off. 

Oh yeah, that is true.

9 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

i also wouldn’t be surprised if one day they stop doing silhouettes, but I hope they continue, because they’re super fun to guess at!

I agree, they are really fun to guess!

And there's one that I actually completely guessed right, including the the characters that weren't shown as silhouettes, that being my current favorite banner, Greil's Devoted. XD I just happened to say at one point "What if the silhouettes are Greil and PoR Ike while the other two units are Soren and Mist with Titania as the TT unit." I seriously did say this before the trailer went up. I was completely floored when I remembered.

Besides this, I'm pretty much always wrong about some aspect of the banner. lol

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Are you sure? I don't really remember this being the case. But then again, I don't remember it not being the case either, so I suppose I just never noticed.

It's Sunday right now in Japan so there is no one in their office to upload anything.

6 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

It's Sunday right now in Japan so there is no one in their office to upload anything.

Yes, this was just told to me. I'm aware.

Weekly Revivals are cycling back again. They should just announce this to be a permanent thing in my opinion. Assuming it is permanent, the good news is that we now have a predictable schedule for Close Counter, Distant Counter, and a few other fodder.

Edited by XRay

So i am supposing this is permanent. which means eventually - I'll be able to be +10 Elincia - if she'd ever come at a time where it makes sense to get the merges.both she and Neph come at horrid times for me. Honestly, i am also hoping in April they snap and revival banner book 2, so that's two permanent "we know what's up" and continues to clean out the pools. 

10 hours ago, Anacybele said:

...Where are the bunny silhouettes? The banner comes in four days, meaning the trailer would appear tomorrow and the silhouettes tonight. This was typically what happened with seasonal units/special heroes.

Trailers are generally either 28 or 52 hours before the banner launches. Silhouettes are 24 hours before the trailer, so either 52 or 76 hours before the banner. It's possible that seasonals tend towards the further-in-advance timeframes, but I don't think it's than unusual for them to do the closer one - in this case, that's silhouettes Sunday night, trailer Monday night, banner launch Wednesday morning.

6 hours ago, XRay said:

Weekly Revivals are cycling back again. They should just announce this to be a permanent thing in my opinion. Assuming it is permanent, the good news is that we now have a predictable schedule for Close Counter, Distant Counter, and a few other fodder.

Yeah, I agree! This would be really helpful.

And I'll know when I can get more merges for my Resplendent Ike since I've already made Brave Ike +10. 🙂

There is a lot of time for the silhouettes to appear, since the Banner is on Thursday, March 19th (for me, at least), and the TT Log-In Bonuses and TT Banner start on wednesday, March 18th (again, for me). I kinda didn't expect them this weekend.

Hm... The last two seasonal banners didn't have silhouettes... but to be fair, NY Banner was leaked with Legendary Celica's update, and Valentine Banner was announced in the Feh Channel, so these two are especific cases.

Book 1 Weekly Banners, round 3... that's nice. I am not summoning on them, though (outside the free summon, of course). Saving for Duo Alm, who may appear around June, I guess. If it happen, then maybe (just maybe) I can summon for some Brave Ike copies in July.

If we do get a Book 2 revival series, the lineup should be:

• Red: 16 (Siegbert, Zelgius, Super Eirika, Dark Celica, Super Chrom, Leif, Super Reinhardt, Lene, Karla, Super Olivia, Brave Celica, Flora, Laevatein, Laegjarn, Owain, Dream Camilla)
  • Blue: 12 (Shiro, Micaiah, Hardin, Morgan F, Ishtar, Sumia, Brave Hector, Quan, Ophelia, Kliff, Dream Corrin M, Ylgr)
  • Green: 10 (Myrrh, Grima M, Super Olwen, Kana F, Super Nino, Brave Ephraim, Lewyn, Helbindi, Dream Corrin F, Surtr)
  • Colorless: 6 (Super Hinoka, Maribelle, Brave Veronica, Nina, Loki, Dream Mikoto)

This would probably be done as a 16-week schedule with a different red unit each week. Four non-red units would appear twice over the course of the schedule, so the 28 of them can fill the 32 non-red slots.

This is pretty similar to how the Book 1 schedule works, with 20 red units, 11 blue units, 8 green units, and 8 colorless units: A 20-week schedule with a different red unit each week, and 13 non-red units duplicated so the 27 of them can fill the 40 non-red slots. (Linde, Delthea, Nephenee, Brave Lucina, Tana, Azura, Julia, Hector, Dierdre, Amelia, Brave Ike, Genny, and Brave Lyn are repeated, while Hinoka, Olwen, Ninian, Lute, Ephraim, Minerva, Dorcas, Sonya, Mist, Takumi, Faye, Jaffar, Innes, and Elise are not.)

18 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

There is a lot of time for the silhouettes to appear, since the Banner is on Thursday, March 19th (for me, at least), and the TT Log-In Bonuses and TT Banner start on wednesday, March 18th (again, for me). I kinda didn't expect them this weekend.

The calendar is no longer a day behind anymore though. DST started.

12 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Man, I don't think I've ever had this many orbs. 434, which might not seem a lot to some people. I really need to be patient for a unit I really want. 

434 orbs is a pretty good amount!

Sometimes is good to keep saving, in case a character that you like is added in a New Heroes Banner, or that same character gets a seasonal or legendary alt. CYL is also a good banner to save for as well, not to mention the weekly banners, so if there is a book 1unit that you want, these banners are the best to get or +10 them.

I am reaching 100 orbs this week, after spending all I had in Duo Alm. And now I am saving for his return, being in a Legendary/Mythic banner or in a Double Special Banner.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Just saw this on YouTube on how ridiculous BH!Ike can be:

@Anacybele, it might be expensive to get BH!Lucina, 3 Peonys, Close Call, and Pulse Smoke, but the team looks really simple to use.

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

@Anacybele, it might be expensive to get BH!Lucina, 3 Peonys, Close Call, and Pulse Smoke, but the team looks really simple to use.

Jesus Christ. lol That IS ridiculous. I gave Brave Lucy an Astra blessing so she can be used with Hawkeye though. He needs the buffs more. I only have one Peony too. xP And I don't think I've ever pulled anyone that has Close Call.

6 hours ago, XRay said:

holy crap...well, I have two Peonys, a spare Pent, but no Mareeta. If I ever happen to pull one, though, I think I know where she's going. 

19 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Jesus Christ. lol That IS ridiculous. I gave Brave Lucy an Astra blessing so she can be used with Hawkeye though. He needs the buffs more. I only have one Peony too. xP And I don't think I've ever pulled anyone that has Close Call.

Out of curiosity, what's your Hawkeye build usually?

19 hours ago, XRay said:

A true master Def map builder gets the AI to skip over Ike and hit everyone else! That said, yeah Brave Ike is definitely the most consistently effective unit that thwarts my setups. Probably the cheapest counter is some kind of Merric Pulse build with an AoE special.

10 minutes ago, Johann said:

Out of curiosity, what's your Hawkeye build usually?

I've got his unique refine, Reposition, Aether, DC, Null C-Disrupt, and I can't remember what C skill he has... Seal is Distant Def.

Edited by Anacybele