• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

There are 3 Legendary Heroes left to be introduced:

Earth Res
Fire Spd
and Pair up Wind

And 6 Mythic Heroes. We should be done by the end of the Year. Coincidence? Or will we see another mode by then.
I do believe that Legendary Heroes will be done after 3 more and we will see some different form of Special Hero variants. There are only a handful prominent Lords missing: Xander, Micaiah, Corrin (and 3 Houses, not sure how you could even implement Sigurd). What are your thoughts?

48 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Earth Res
Fire Spd
and Pair up Wind

And 6 Mythic Heroes. We should be done by the end of the Year. Coincidence? Or will we see another mode by then.
I do believe that Legendary Heroes will be done after 3 more and we will see some different form of Special Hero variants. There are only a handful prominent Lords missing: Xander, Micaiah, Corrin (and 3 Houses, not sure how you could even implement Sigurd). What are your thoughts?

No, we already have one Pair Up Wind - it's just that the other elements all have two. They've showed no sign of stopping making more overlapping Pair Up legendaries, or of revisiting the stat-boosting ones since the Pair Up ones were introduced.

We're probably gonna know who the next Resplendent Hero is within the next couple of days. Any guesses? I'm really thinking it's gonna be an Archanea character, possibly Marth (since he's in the 3/4-star pool), but I'm not sure about that because of the upcoming "pantsless Marth" Special Heroes banner. Maybe Merric?

3 hours ago, Hilda said:

Earth Res
Fire Spd
and Pair up Wind

I don't think they'll be done with Legendary units until Micaiah, Xander, Corrin, Seliph, Sigurd, Byleth, and the Three Houses house leaders all have a Legendary variant. Even then, they might extend to Male Robin, and possibly every character they've officially designated as a "lead" character (Lilina, Sothe, Caeda, etc.).

No, Elincia still needs to be a legendary too. I'll be mad if she gets snubbed when characters like Tiki, Ryoma, and Julia get to be legendary. Elincia is no less "legendary" and important than they are to their respective stories.

Not to mention we still don't have a healer Elincia yet when that's canonically one of her specialties.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

We're probably gonna know who the next Resplendent Hero is within the next couple of days. Any guesses? I'm really thinking it's gonna be an Archanea character, possibly Marth (since he's in the 3/4-star pool), but I'm not sure about that because of the upcoming "pantsless Marth" Special Heroes banner. Maybe Merric?

I don't think they'll be done with Legendary units until Micaiah, Xander, Corrin, Seliph, Sigurd, Byleth, and the Three Houses house leaders all have a Legendary variant. Even then, they might extend to Male Robin, and possibly every character they've officially designated as a "lead" character (Lilina, Sothe, Caeda, etc.).

Next Resplendent Hero should get announced when Azura goes live on the 10th.

Marth and Caeda were my biggest guesses, so hmm. Maybe Catria? By my count, the 3-4* Archanea units from Book 1 are Marth, Jagen, Cain, Abel, Draug, Gordin, Roderick, Caeda, Ogma, Barst, Jeorge, Maria, Palla, Catria, Est, Merric, Sheena, and Athena. 

As much as I'd like to see Resplendent Draug, I can't imagine him being at all enticing to the average player due to his awful stat spread and lack of an exclusive weapon.

What I would also like to see and could be somewhat more likely, though, is Resplendent Jeorge. Muspell Jeorge would be pretty fitting considering Parthia is a bow that canonically fires incendiary arrows.

I think I have upgraded all useful Sacred Seals. The only ones left are:

Spoiler

A
Armored Blow
Warding Blow
All Defiants
All Boosts

B
All Seals
All Dances (except Earth Dance)
All Feints

C
All Spurs
All Threatens

Sacred Seals
All Initiates
All Squad Aces

The only ones left that are anywhere remotely useful are the B slot Dances and A slot Defiants (for my numerous Blade mages).

I can also maybe do Feints for Annette, Warding Blow for Tibarn, and Armored Blow for Flora although I do not use them very much. I guess I can also do Seal Stats for my Firesweep archers since many of them just have empty slots right now.

What about Boosts? Spurs? Threatens? I cannot think of anyone wanting to use those. I cannot really think of a situation where Boosts are reliable and useful; I do not mind upgrading them, even if the benefit is marginally small, but I cannot think of a situation where I can use them. I do not like using Spurs and Threatens cause the tactic surrounding their usage feels more like a detriment than a benefit.

I think the order I am going to work on for the rest of the skills looks something like this:

Spoiler

Sacred Seals to work on next:
1. Dances
2. Defiants
3. Seal Stats
4. Feints
5. Warding Blow/Armored Blow

Sacred Seals to work on once I can find a purpose for them:
1. Boosts

Sacred Seals I probably would not bother upgrading at all unless someone can change my mind:
1. Spurs
2. Threatens

Edited by XRay

I am trying to think about games that don't have a Resplendent Hero yet, since they didn't repeat a game yet...

And since the next Resplendent Hero is on April 25th, just aftet the 30th Anniversary, Marth would be the perfect candidate.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

And since the next Resplendent Hero is on April 25th, near the 30th Anniversary, Marth would be the perfect candidate.

Inb4 IS completely botches this because of Marth's CYL turnout

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am trying to think about games that don't have a Resplendent Hero yet, since they didn't repeat a game yet...

And since the next Resplendent Hero is on April 25th, just aftet the 30th Anniversary, Marth would be the perfect candidate.

Plot twist. It's Resplendent Masked Marth.

3 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

Inb4 IS completely botches this because of Marth's CYL turnout

To be fair, Marth is already getting a alt this month, in the Special Banner... so I don't know if they would give us the Resplendent Attire as well.

2 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Plot twist. It's Resplendent Masked Marth.

Nah... We will get Young Masked Marth as the TT unit, since April 20th is also someone's birthday...

9 hours ago, XRay said:

I guess I can also do Seal Stats for my Firesweep archers since many of them just have empty slots right now.

The Seal skills are also good for Rokkr Seiges when the Rokkr unit doesn't have the stat you want to debuff high enough to be hit with Chill.

20 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The Seal skills are also good for Rokkr Seiges when the Rokkr unit doesn't have the stat you want to debuff high enough to be hit with Chill.

Oh yeah. That is a good use too. I will keep that in mind.

What about Boosts? Have you found a use for them? All my units who want +HP want HP+5 for better debuffing, not Boosts.

What about Spurs and Threatens? I am not a fan of those skills, but maybe they have some niche application I am not aware of?

6 minutes ago, XRay said:

What about Boosts? Have you found a use for them? All my units who want +HP want HP+5 for better debuffing, not Boosts.

Nope. Boosts are still trash. Boosts are in the same boat as Heavy/Flashing Blade where they share a skill slot with stat-boosting skills that are used to pass their activation checks, but unlike Heavy/Flashing Blade, they don't do anything different than straight stat-boosting skills.

The only thing Boosts have over Blow and Stance skills are that they are active on both phases, but dual-phase units have better options that are easier to use like Bond and Brazen skills or have a lean towards one phase or the other. Single-phase units obviously prefer single-phase skills instead.

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

What about Spurs and Threatens? I am not a fan of those skills, but maybe they have some niche application I am not aware of?

Spurs can still be used with old-school Litrowl team compositions, but that's old-school and we're in the age of Drives now. You can still use them with Escape Route or Wings of Mercy (or Lilith's support partner), but it's still a niche application because Drives are still more reliable.

Threatens... no, not really. They're inferior to Seal skills for Rokkr Sieges and vastly inferior to Surtr's Menace for Arena. You can potentially make use of them in PvE content, but that's extremely situational and not really worth the resources when there are more reliable ways of lowering enemy stats (or raising your own).

15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Nope. Boosts are still trash. Boosts are in the same boat as Heavy/Flashing Blade where they share a skill slot with stat-boosting skills that are used to pass their activation checks, but unlike Heavy/Flashing Blade, they don't do anything different than straight stat-boosting skills.

The only thing Boosts have over Blow and Stance skills are that they are active on both phases, but dual-phase units have better options that are easier to use like Bond and Brazen skills or have a lean towards one phase or the other. Single-phase units obviously prefer single-phase skills instead.

Spurs can still be used with old-school Litrowl team compositions, but that's old-school and we're in the age of Drives now. You can still use them with Escape Route or Wings of Mercy (or Lilith's support partner), but it's still a niche application because Drives are still more reliable.

Threatens... no, not really. They're inferior to Seal skills for Rokkr Sieges and vastly inferior to Surtr's Menace for Arena. You can potentially make use of them in PvE content, but that's extremely situational and not really worth the resources when there are more reliable ways of lowering enemy stats (or raising your own).

Hm... I guess I will lump Boosts with Threatens and not bother with them then.

Wings of Mercy stuff does sound nice for Spurs, so I guess I will prioritize them over Boosts and Threatens. Could be useful for Galeforcer-Hit and Run beast cavalry on a defense team and have another melee Galeforcer warp in. Not sure what to do with Spur Def and Spur Res though.

Looks like young Marth's weapon is Rapier, and unless it's a special version... It may be the same as Phina.

Just to remember what Rapier does: "Effective against armored and cavalry foes. Grants Spd+3. If unit’s HP ≤ 75% and foe initiates combat, unit can counterattack before foe's first attack."

Of course, could be a special version of Rapier, just like how there are Three versions of Armads... But OG Rapier would be pretty good.

Edited by Diovani Bressan