Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Oh man, I was planning on Eliwood for my new Defense map, this makes him even better. That mean's I have another merge project coming up. Oh dear.

due to the Resplendend stat buff he is more tanky then his Brave son while sporting the same amount of offensiv power. I believe he is the first melee Cav that can reach 170 BST with Dragon flowers, unmerged that is. I would invest in him, but the fact i have allready like 4 +10 Red Cavs makes it kinda meh for me 😞

The moment The Reinhardt gets a Resplended Attire everyone will sub or purchase him.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Eliwood looks pretty great. Something about him is off to me, but it's leagues better than his standard outfit.

Still wouldn't buy the pass, not even for Nino. However, if a resplendent Matthew shows up, I will have no choice but to buy it. No question. Matt's pretty low priority though so I don't see that happening any time soon. Same for Serra who would probably make me buy the pass as well.

Eliwood looks amazing! A bit too plain outfit wise, but I shan’t complain. It’s SUCH an improvement, right up there with Sophia and Cordelia. Might +10 him... only reason I haven’t was cuz his art was too ugly for me to commit to lol 

My pick for next 5* overhaul for those who need it (taking into account both art and stats) might be Mist or Luke, maybe Eldigan. None of those are anywhere near as popular as the existing picks though, so more realistically perhaps, Hector or Ninian?

7 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

My pick for next 5* overhaul for those who need it (taking into account both art and stats) might be Mist or Luke, maybe Eldigan. None of those are anywhere near as popular as the existing picks though, so more realistically perhaps, Hector or Ninian?

I hope it's Hector. Really bad art. 

What's wrong with Eldigan's art?

7 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Nah i think Hector and Ninian are out for a while. I would guess (not from an Art point of view) Xander Camus Celica Alm, maybe Sanaki?

11 minutes ago, Etheus said:

What's wrong with Eldigan's art?

Not awful, but he always looked a bit awkward and somewhat ...skeletal? I'm probably weighing the fact of him being so comprehensively outclassed by 3-4* Ares more in this case I suppose. One of the more subjective ones for sure. Same with Hinoka for me personally, there's nothing obviously wrong with her art, but it's just so soft and therefore I feel ill-fitting to her. Other than that, I can say Linde for a less-popular version of Ninian. Not a whole lot of other 5-star candidates I can think of where art would be the driving factor.

@Hilda I'd love it if GHB units were added to the candidates but I'm going to assume not at this stage. Xander's art is a bit iffy to me but Camus' is fine as is I think. At any rate, if Gen 1 GHBs were in, it surely has to be Female Robin and Lloyd.

Edited by Humanoid

Eliwood needed that art change haha. Looking forward to him! I thought I would leave the Feh Pass after Lyn, but I'm finding it very useful in a ton of ways. 10 dollars a month seems worth it.

Also, what do you guys think? I'm happy with her. I spent my last orbs and was able to get her to a +3 haha. If I did my math right, with a support partner near her, she will have 71 attack.

1555425421_Screenshot_20200410-004927_FireEmblemHeroes.thumb.jpg.1d43e14579f253b3485ee3e8cc501ba9.jpg

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Not awful, but he always looked a bit awkward and somewhat ...skeletal? I'm probably weighing the fact of him being so comprehensively outclassed by 3-4* Ares more in this case I suppose.

@Hilda I'd love it if GHB units were added to the candidates but I'm going to assume not at this stage. Xander's art is a bit iffy to me but Camus' is fine as is I think. At any rate, if Gen 1 GHBs were in, it surely has to be Female Robin and Lloyd.

I dont think GHB are out of the field. But I think Xander will be rather an Embla redesign then Muspell. And I dont think IS is primary only targeting units with bad Art soon. Lyns Art was in my eyes good, but she prolly got picked due to popularity. Azuras Art was fine too and was picked due to popularity. I think they analized their data: They are going by how many peopel have invested in which Gen 1 unit most likely. In the beginning before Gen 3 i have seen quite a few invested Azuras Lyns. I have seen even in recent time +10 Eliwoods Cordelias (alot) and some Sophias. I also have seen quite a few +10 Xanders. I think everything is possible, but they are going by their bingo list: most invested/popular unit check, needs a redesign check. But the primary check is the one that matters most to IS, because they want to get those subs in.

Eliwood looks amazing! I just find it hilarious that I pulled his Brave version from the Fates banner. At least this'll give me a different cavalry merge project, even with Xander at +10. Berkut, Python, Rath, Reinhardt, Ursula, V!Titania (Oh, I do have another red unit!), Rolf, Silas, Ferdinand, and now Eliwood. Yeah...half of those are blue. And of my +10s, 3 of the 10 are cavalry, 4 are infantry, and 3 fliers...and I just realized I have 10 +10s...

Man, I was just thinking how frustrating Resplendent Eliwood would be since I'm planning on making him my next merge project. But I'm not budging.

15 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Eliwood is tempting me. Is it possible to get just him or to buy resplendant heroes I must get the feh pass first?

You can't buy them without first having the pass.

58 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Eliwood is tempting me. Is it possible to get just him or to buy resplendant heroes I must get the feh pass first?

If you want him, buy the Pass for one month some days later after his release, so you can get 3 Resplendent Heroes.

To buy the Resplendent Hero alone, you need the Pass, which in my opinion is a mistake.

11 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

If you want him, buy the Pass for one month some days later after his release, so you can get 3 Resplendent Heroes.

To buy the Resplendent Hero alone, you need the Pass, which in my opinion is a mistake.

Yeah, I'll probably do this. I'll think about it till then. 
I have him as +10 and use him in Mjollnir Strike and some other stuff. Could probably use him in AR. 

So Eliwood got Askrfied huh? Interesting. Though I'm surprised they went with a second FE7 character already when there are still FE games that don't have one. I thought Ephraim or Seliph or someone would be next. I think they should be, anyway. Sophia makes this three Elibe characters now. Having bias towards one or two games or one continent is not cool, so I hope IS doesn't keep spamming Elibe.

There's a pattern here now though. They've been going Nifl -> Askr -> Muspell -> Embla. Which means someone with a Muspell outfit is next. Ephraim would fit that!

Edited by Anacybele

Resplendent Eliwood looks awesome! I have a 5☆ +1 Eliwood, so, I suppose there's no excuse to not merge him higher now.

I'm not upset that they're repeating games now. So far, every Resplendent so far has paired with something else they've released around the same time. Lyn and Cordelia paired with the Blazing Blade banner and Legendary Chrom in February. Ike and Sophia paired with Altina's distribution and the Binding  Blade-centric spring banner. Azura paired with this new Fates banner, and Eliwood was announced right after Bramimond's Mythic banner.

37 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So Eliwood got Askrfied huh? Interesting. Though I'm surprised they went with a second FE7 character already when there are still FE games that don't have one. I thought Ephraim or Seliph or someone would be next. I think they should be, anyway. Sophia makes this three Elibe characters now. Having bias towards one or two games or one continent is not cool, so I hope IS doesn't keep spamming Elibe.

There's a pattern here now though. They've been going Nifl -> Askr -> Muspell -> Embla. Which means someone with a Muspell outfit is next. Ephraim would fit that!

Seliph would make a lot of sense. Maybe he'll be the next Askr?

If they keep up both that cycle and alternating between common and rare units, the common ones will have to all be Askr or Embla while the rare ones will have to all be Nifl or Muspell. That could get a bit odd, I'm not sure if it'll hold up. 

1 minute ago, Othin said:

If they keep up both that cycle and alternating between common and rare units, the common ones will have to all be Askr or Embla while the rare ones will have to all be Nifl or Muspell. That could get a bit odd, I'm not sure if it'll hold up. 

That would be kinda odd, yeah. I'd bank on the rare/common cycle breaking first though. And later, they might add Hel and Ljosalfheimr to the mix.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

That would be kinda odd, yeah. I'd bank on the rare/common cycle breaking first though. And later, they might add Hel and Ljosalfheimr to the mix.

I hope the rare/common cycle holds up, I like it. 

Hel would bring it to an odd number of types, that'd work to decouple the patterns. The elf factions could add another two, keeping it odd. 

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

I hope the rare/common cycle holds up, I like it. 

Yeah, I rather have the rare/common cycle holding up as it better helps free and low spending players.

The outfits are nice, but it is not something I care about to the same degree as stats and gameplay mechanics.

Edited by XRay

So, if the pattern holds, after Eliwood we're getting a 5☆ exclusive unit in a Muspell outfit. Part of me wants it to be Leo, since he's one of the only launch characters I don't have (along with Ryoma and Linde), but I feel like they won't repeat a game twice in a row.

I still want to predict Ephraim, but the rare/common unit cycle makes me unsure and I don't know if they'd break a cycle this soon. So I don't really have much of an idea. I'd love for it to be Frederick though, if we are getting a common unit! I think he'd work well in a Muspell, Askr, or Nifl outfit.