• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I don't like Grand Conquest since it's very boring in my opinion, and normally I didn't bother in reaching Tier 25... HOWEVER...

We now have Ephemeras as rewards... 120 Ephemeras in total. Without them, you cannot reach the amount needed to get both 5* Manuals.

Because of this, I decided to bother with this mode... even though it's one of my least favorite ones.

I play it manually, since I don't trust the AI to autobattle.

7 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I don't like Grand Conquest since it's very boring in my opinion, and normally I didn't bother in reaching Tier 25... HOWEVER...

We now have Ephemeras as rewards... 120 Ephemeras in total. Without them, you cannot reach the amount needed to get both 5* Manuals.

Because of this, I decided to bother with this mode... even though it's one of my least favorite ones.

I play it manually, since I don't trust the AI to autobattle.

Shoot, what? Was there Ephemeras in the last one? How high in the tier rewards do they go?

4 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Shoot, what? Was there Ephemeras in the last one? How high in the tier rewards do they go?

You get 5 Ephemeras per Tier. Every tier there are 5. You maybe didn't notice it because the first Grand Conquest we got Ephemeras was the during that Log-In that we got 100 Ephemeras 3, so you probably didn't miss both 5* Manuals.

You can check that Grand Conquest here:

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Grand_Conquests_21

Edit:

y3CpliQ.png

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I just prefer to play it until the end... I mean, there are also orbs and sacred seals there.

Also, I never know when another glitch can appear... like the one in Forging Bonds that stopped me from getting Friendship Points for a day.

I'm surprised to see so many people say they dislike Grand Conquest. I thought it was one of the better game modes or at the very least I would prefer to play Grand Conquest every week than deal with the crap I see in Arena and Aether Cancer Raids every day.

2 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I'm surprised to see so many people say they dislike Grand Conquest. I thought it was one of the better game modes or at the very least I would prefer to play Grand Conquest every week than deal with the crap I see in Arena and Aether Cancer Raids every day.

I used to actively dislike Grand Conquest but ever since

2 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Aether Cancer Raids

that abomination was unleashed I am now at worst indifferent to GC. Relay Defense was also much worse (you know, the mode so bad that they literally gave up on it).

Being F2P I try to get every single orb I can meaning I try to get to 25 however I find it hard to do so, meaning I lose an orb or two which can be extremely important. While something like Rokkr seiges gives the orbs way more easily. That's my problem with the mode really. 

I absolutely hate Grand Conquest. It's definitely my least favorite game mode. If I wanted to play a Zerg simulator, I'd go back to playing StarCraft II. (I should go play more StarCraft II regardless, but that's not the point.)

On top of auto-battle simply being not very fun, not-auto-battle being very tedious, and dumb bulky-as-fuck units that take no damage standing on bases being very frustrating, it doesn't help that getting all of the rewards is rather tight.

Yeah, my current poison is Age of Empires 2, which I've been playing on-and-off since it launched some twenty years ago. Scratches my strategy itch so I'm just logging into FEH once a day to get stuff done, which inevitably leads to forgetting things like Mjolnir's Strike (completely forgot to do the actual battle last time around).

I've found that if I want to stick to pure auto-battle on GC and still get T25, I have to optimise my stamina regen and make sure I log in every eight hours to do a battle. That's too much of a bother for me, so I do some manual battles at higher difficulty just to make up the shortfall. It's not pleasant. That said, that test was way back when my teams were weaker (and so too my friends list units), so maybe they'd do better and not fail to destroy the fortress as much these days.

1 hour ago, NSSKG151 said:

i hate it, its an absolute slaughterfest of bodies piling up against each other with teleport shenanigans and no real strategy behind it. Its just tedious.

My favourite stuff ranked from most liked:
1. Legendary Hero Battle Abyssal, actually any Abyssal
2. Hall of Forms
3. Mjollnir Strike
4. That Legendary Duo Hero Arena stuff with reinforcements (forgot the name)
5. Limited Hero battle, its ok, it makes me use chars i dont usually use.
6. GHB BHB LHB on Infernal, I wish all would have an Abyssal map so it would be right on top with the 1. one
7. Arena, Regular

The rest is just ew

I never really had trouble getting to tier 25 on Grand Conquest. I get around just fine by getting perfect scores while playing on the second highest difficulty. Then again, I might be one of the few who doesn't auto battle the mode and borrows powerful units off my friend's list.

But I understand that Grand Conquest isn't interesting for everyone.

Edited by NSSKG151

I have more fun with Arena and Aether Raids than with Grand Conquest. It's nice when you beat a hard map in AR.

Brigade maps are boring... I am ok playing Rival Domains because it's 1 map, 4 difficulties, per week... And I normally only play the one that gives a orb and the one that gives Divine Dew. Grand Conquest is dozen of brigade maps in 6 days... In the 3rd one I am already bored.

I found my IRL friend on the scoreboard in Mjollnir's strike.

We basically have the same score, but he's a few spaces above me on the scoreboard.

That's great.

I hope the next Resplendent hero after Sanaki is Regular Felicia. would fit the Nifl theme perfectly. But lets see, it should be a 3-4 Star unit since they broke the cycle on purpose for the outfits to shift around.

47 minutes ago, Hilda said:

I hope the next Resplendent hero after Sanaki is Regular Felicia. would fit the Nifl theme perfectly. But lets see, it should be a 3-4 Star unit since they broke the cycle on purpose for the outfits to shift around.

Yeah, Nifl is nice on Felicia, but I would not mind Múspell either so she can honor her immolated sister. Resplendent stats also really helps with her Atk stat.

If they ever get to the point of Resplendent stats for later gen characters, I think it would be nice give Flora Múspell outfit for the memes.

By that logic, I guess Takumi should also get Askr since Virion was "retconned" in favor of him after a certain point.

Why is this a thing?

Spoiler

keIGMDN.png?1s5f5LJI.png?1

I don't care that I have the Darting Blow seal on him, my +0 bab Merric (also -Spd, btw) shouldn't be able to do this to a +9 bab Marth with that much Spd.

That said, this was also an exact kill.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Why is this a thing?

Hide contents

keIGMDN.png?1s5f5LJI.png?1

I don't care that I have the Darting Blow seal on him, my +0 bab Merric (also -Spd, btw) shouldn't be able to do this to a +9 bab Marth with that much Spd.

That said, this was also an exact kill.

that Merric is sitting on 56 SPD: 38 base + 5 weapon + 7 Swift sparrow 3 + 6 Darting Blow. His Special is SpD based and 29 Res isnt exactly stellar nowadays and that Marths Repell skill isnt cutting any dmg, so whats the surprise here? Your merric is also benefiting from Arena unit buffs judging by his HP soooo?