Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

16 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Looks like the suspend feature for Arena Assault is broken and isn't distributing points like it's supposed to. At least we are getting compensation orbs out of it. I will happily take more free orbs.

@Diovani Bressan This seems to have caused your Forging bonds problems!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

He wants a Corrin with a sword
He wants a Corrin as a dragon sworn
He doesn't mind them wearing swimsuits. He doesn't mind them wearing kimono suits.
He doesn't mind them in a dream. He doesn't mind if they're real mean.
Hinata just wants a harem of Corrins. A harem of Corrin is Hinata's dream.

Don't ask. Unless you ask eclipse.

Edited by Sunwoo

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Micaiah + Young Caeda = ????

Actually, I don't want an answer to that.

Their Weapon would have effective damage against all movement types and Weapon types (the opponent is basically screwed if they are not running armored dragons and FF!Idunn), reduces foe's first attack by 50%, disable's foe's skills that change attack priority, grants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res=total debuffs on foe, grants Atk+6 during combat, foe cannot make follow-up attacks, unit deals damage=total bonus and penalties on unit and foe, unconditional Heavy Blade/Flashing Blade, and unconditional Vantage. Maybe throw in Distant Counter/Close Counter for good measure too.

Their special B slot would be reduce foe's first attack by 50% with Null C-Disrupt, Miracle, and reduce foe's Def/Res by 50%.

Their Duo Skill will be Dance/Sing to unit and all allies, and give everyone a status effect that gives unconditional Galeforce.

27 minutes ago, XRay said:

Their Weapon would have effective damage against all movement types and Weapon types (the opponent is basically screwed if they are not running armored dragons and FF!Idunn), reduces foe's first attack by 50%, disable's foe's skills that change attack priority, grants bonus to Atk/Spd/Def/Res=total debuffs on foe, grants Atk+6 during combat, foe cannot make follow-up attacks, unit deals damage=total bonus and penalties on unit and foe, unconditional Heavy Blade/Flashing Blade, and unconditional Vantage. Maybe throw in Distant Counter/Close Counter for good measure too.

Their special B slot would be reduce foe's first attack by 50% with Null C-Disrupt, Miracle, and reduce foe's Def/Res by 50%.

Their Duo Skill will be Dance/Sing to unit and all allies, and give everyone a status effect that gives unconditional Galeforce.

Ah yes, Hardy bEaring With Vantage. Truly a well thought out weapon.

1 minute ago, Vicious Sal said:

Ah yes, Hardy bEaring With Vantage. Truly a well thought out weapon.

It only disable's foe's Vantage.

3 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

Zeo's Matthew is going to have a field day with this buff.

You seriously cut me by saying that, because I'm really really trying not to spend orbs right now and she is unbelievably tempting to pull for.

Edited by Zeo

7 hours ago, Zeo said:

You seriously cut me by saying that, because I'm really really trying not to spend orbs right now and she is unbelievably tempting to pull for.

- I was under the impression that you had her already. But apparently I was thinking of someone else.

- I hardly have any contact with you so I’m not really up to snuff regarding your summoning habits.

- I only know you and your Matthew because of a mention that he was you AR carry, so it’s just a hero’s face that I connect to a Username. I tend to skip over most posts in the heroes forum unless it’s AR topic. And I have not seen you post there frequently

So with all those things considered, I stand firm regarding my viewpoint but I’ll rephrase it. Matthew, and other broadleaf effect users, and CC vantage units in general, will greatly benefit from this duo skill. That’s just an undeniable fact and I am not the only one here to have stated as such.

21 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

Zeo's Matthew is going to have a field day with this buff.

I became a pretty lazy player overall since I got a +ATK L!Leif. With CC he cheeses a big chunk of my daily routine (AR included). Duo Micaiahs effect is so strong that I consider to pull for a second copy to run one in each Astra and light seasons and make Leif demolish even more stuff. 

So, that last Grand Conquest ticked me off. I got all the way to Tier 24, and then in the last 15 minutes I used up all my stamina, then my stamina replenishing swords and got the blue bar filled to within A CENTIMETER of hitting Tier 25. This is not an exaggeration, you literally could not see any space between the filled bar and the end for that sweet 25. I'm so mad about that. It's only a single orb and 5 Divine Codes, but still, that's just infuriating.

7 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

So, that last Grand Conquest ticked me off. I got all the way to Tier 24, and then in the last 15 minutes I used up all my stamina, then my stamina replenishing swords and got the blue bar filled to within A CENTIMETER of hitting Tier 25. This is not an exaggeration, you literally could not see any space between the filled bar and the end for that sweet 25. I'm so mad about that. It's only a single orb and 5 Divine Codes, but still, that's just infuriating.

I set an alarm every 8 hours on my phone to remind myself to use up all my Lances. Although I grind on Lunatic, I can still miss quite a few hours of stamina.

29 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I usually reach tier 25 on day 4 by only doing auto battle on the highest difficulty. A lot of +10 units in my friend list help, even though I've never refreshed it. 

If a team performs good on a certain map (~12k scores and higher), I keep using all my stamina on that one, ignoring strategies for area score. 

I also usually do auto-battle on the highest difficulty, and I generally dump my lances whenever my cavalry or armor teams are up. I tend to finish on Day 5.

I did Lunatic as soon as I could for every map possible, except for maybe one. I played every 8 hours, used up ALL my stamina swords, and only missed getting a single one (one for the second round for beating Training Tower difficulty 2). I think missing that one single stamina sword is what did it.

7 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I did Lunatic as soon as I could for every map possible, except for maybe one. I played every 8 hours, used up ALL my stamina swords, and only missed getting a single one (one for the second round for beating Training Tower difficulty 2). I think missing that one single stamina sword is what did it.

I think you can miss a Lance or two. I am pretty sure I reached Tier 25 before using up all my Lances.

I got to 25 by spamming the Infernal+ difficulty (playing manually, because I do not trust the Auto Battle AI in Grand Conquests) during the Infantry round (Round 2). I was able to pretty consistently get max score each time despite all the omnipresent bullshit.

And on that note, shout outs to (among others) @NSSKG151's NY!Anna, @Momentai~'s Barst, and @Diovani Bressan's bab Marth for making that grind all the less painful.

8 minutes ago, XRay said:

I think you can miss a Lance or two. I am pretty sure I reached Tier 25 before using up all my Lances.

I got to Tier 25 in Round 2 this last time, so yeah you don't need every last lace.

with GC—force myself to play the second highest difficulty every eight hours and I manage to finish on average by the end of the 2nd round. Then I don’t touch the mode again..

I literally got T25 by autobattling infernal (NOT +) and wasn't even getting perfect scores. Usually the cav/armor rounds do it for me but it was actually the infantry one this time. 

I finished on the very first battle of the last round. Didn't have to do any of the quests for the lances on that round. Dunno how people miss the last tier unless you aren't playing when the Lance's refresh which is honestly pretty lax.

@Vicious Sal

- Unfortunately, yes.

- We don't talk and I don't tag you in my clears (I actually don't see you in that section of the Heroes forum at all, really.) or summons.

- That's a pretty correct tag. Matt's my go-to in AR and just about any content (though these days much less so with particular units invalidating him) and I'm pretty much free in AR as far as defense and I've been too lazy to invest in a real team so I haven't asked for much help (and God help me before I build units specifically for AR-D).

Yeah, AR is going to be a cakewalk for those types of units. But you will still have to account for units like Brunnya and Idunn. You will be getting a flat 0 damage increase against those so if you rely on the damage you're going to be in for a bad time.

Edited by Zeo