Jump to content
eclipse

Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

Recommended Posts

Well these new reruns are very nice, though the 4 banners on the list don't interest me much, I do hope Nil's banner gets rerun with tickets at some point since I still don't have him.  I don't use twitter, so I just hope people vote for a good banner like the FE 8 one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm glad they didn't wait too long to give Roy his resplendent attire. Now Lucina is the last CYL 1 winner in need of it.

I like the idea of these New Heroes revivals, gives a solid chance for more resources and units.

for the love of god no more sword heroes or red nukes... we could use some resplendent Dagger, Staff or a Green book nuke. The next hero will be  5Star exclusiv and rock the Askr Attire. I really hope its not Lucina.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh boy, an Elibe Resplendent. I was getting really worried that those games would continue to go ignored for half of a month.

......Seriously, this level of favoritism in just a single area (Resplendents) should not be acceptable. And to make it worse, it’s Roy yet another red unit as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Oh boy, an Elibe Resplendent. I was getting really worried that those games would continue to go ignored for half of a month.

......Seriously, this level of favoritism in just a single area (Resplendents) should not be acceptable. And to make it worse, it’s Roy yet another red unit as well.

Roy is our boy!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Roy is our boy!!!

*Your, as he has never been nor will he ever be mine. 

Also, weren’t you literally just complaining about another red Resplendent?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hilda said:

The next hero will be  5Star exclusiv and rock the Askr Attire. I really hope its not Lucina.

Considering their pattern was already broken, you cannot say this with certainty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hilda said:

I really hope its not Lucina.

Surprise! It's going to be Alm.

Raven would have been a good Elibe choice for this month's resplendent hero. Considering Basilikos and how how his offenses can be pushed, I could see people being swayed to get him for even more attack and speed points and if they wanted someone for Nifl, Raven also has an ice affinity.

I would laugh if they said fuck everything for the next resplendent hero and made it berserk Ike, Larcei, Mareeta, or Shannan. "Hey, we heard you didn't like obnoxiously fast sword infantry that keep one-upping each other. How about if we gave them even more stats!?"

Edited by Kaden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

*Your, as he has never been nor will he ever be mine. 

Also, weren’t you literally just complaining about another red Resplendent?

i was being sarcastic, i like his art but he wouldnt have been my pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually really glad Roy is getting a Resplendent alt. Of the budget Sword Infantry Heroes, I thought he was the one character who'd really benefit from +2 to all stats since most of his stats are teetering on being good, but aren't quite high enough. His stat spread gets bumped up to 47 / 33 / 34 / 28 / 31 (assuming you give him +5 dragon flowers) which is a pretty respectable.  Since his speed is workable, I think it would be better to just ditch the QR refine in his weapon and just go for a speed refine with a speed boon. Saves him from getting doubled by a ton of other Heroes and makes his own doubles less conditional. 

Still, I agree that Elibe and Tellius are getting over-represented (I wish Erika got a Resplendent before Roy). The focus on Red heroes isn't bad however, since gen 1 Red Heroes need buffs the most, especially units that got refines ages ago, like Sanaki and Roy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Surprise! It's going to be Alm.

Raven would have been a good Elibe choice for this month's resplendent hero. Considering Basilikos and how how his offenses can be pushed, I could see people being swayed to get him for even more attack and speed points and if they wanted someone for Nifl, Raven also has an ice affinity.

I would laugh if they said fuck everything for the next resplendent hero and made it berserk Ike, Larcei, Mareeta, or Shannan. "Hey, we heard you didn't like obnoxiously fast sword infantry that keep one-upping each other. How about if we gave them even more stats!?"

Axe infantry are experiencing a little bit of that Atk/Spd creep similar to sword infantry too, although it is to a much lesser extent. Raven still got the best overall stat spread out of all axe infantry units because his bulk is not ruined by the high BST of later units. The high bulk of later units makes later axe infantry much less desirable as Player Phase units due to the increasing difficulty of getting into Desperation and Wings of Mercy range. In pure Atk/Spd, I think Rinkah and LG!Alm rivals or slightly outperforms Raven.

Later sword units have similar issues with bulk too, but their stat spread is a little more optimized. So while their bulk is often as high as later generation axe infantry, their Spd is also generally higher.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hilda said:

for the love of god no more sword heroes or red nukes... we could use some resplendent Dagger, Staff or a Green book nuke. The next hero will be  5Star exclusiv and rock the Askr Attire. I really hope its not Lucina.

Hey, I never said I wanted Lucina to be the next resplendent, just that she was the final CYL 1 winner. 😛 Personally, I'm hoping for Mist, or Linde. I don't have either of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone is out here complaining about Elibeian resplendents and here I am praying Matthew never gets picked for one while simultaneously hoping he does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Considering Raigh still needs his art updated I don't mind the idea of more Elibean resplendents. As many as it takes. 

I like Himukai's Raigh art, but my issue is that he doesn't look nearly as cool as he does in Cipher.  It fits Lugh, but Raigh could be better.  And of course, the stat boost.

I imagine it'd be Lilina before Raigh ever gets one though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually like Himukai's art.

But it just doesn't really fit Raigh and Lugh as well, and it looks inferior to his EO artwork too.

Why can't they let Himukai draw some adults.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Zeo said:

Everyone is out here complaining about Elibeian resplendents and here I am praying Matthew never gets picked for one while simultaneously hoping he does.

?????

I dunno, he doesn't really seem like a candidate anytime soon. Maybe when he realizes his only shot is having a color that matches the color of his special refine...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, I need to stop spending for this month (and hopefully next month too) and control my impulses. I went back into Dark Burdens to get an extra DB!Julia (I still need a spare Flora to pass Atk/Res Solo) and DB!Lyon as fodder for Edelgard, who should not even be a priority since I rarely use her. She does not have a lot of merges either (she will be +1 this coming weekend). I also plan to get her Pulse Smoke too eventually.

It has been a while since the reason I spend is on favoritism and waifus rather than gameplay. The last time that I remember I spent because of waifus was when Laevatein and Laegjarn were released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems Clarisse is following the silver to gold progression of equipment upgrades. Sniper's Bow being a recolor of Clarisse's Bow is something. I'm not sure how they're going to approach this with Berkut and Legion, especially for Berkut. At least Legion has Immortal Axe which they could give a completely different model which could be a bit weird since it wouldn't match his Art's weapon, but not all characters have personal weapons that match their art.

So, that leaves Setsuna as the last gen 1 archer to be part of a weapon update. It'd be hilarious if they forgot about her and jumped straight to Jamke, spring Loki if a seasonal unit ever gets to be part of a weapon update, Nina, fallen Takumi, etc..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh right. Guess it's not Ashnard's turn yet to be added to the grail store. Well, guess I'll be waiting for the next update after this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Each post Ephemera update so far I've been able to use one of the 5* combat manuals as a merge. Let's see how long this keeps up. 

I'm hoping the October update has ToD!Nowi so I can get rid of her Atk flaw.

Edited by Flying Shogi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2020 at 4:09 AM, Xenomata said:

?????

I dunno, he doesn't really seem like a candidate anytime soon. Maybe when he realizes his only shot is having a color that matches the color of his special refine...

Not really,  Sophia and Sanaki both got resplendents and neither of them, especially Sanaki were ones someone would expect to be candidates. You could say Sophia seemed like one because she needed the stats, but that same arguement could be made for Matthew. Sophia is a bit more popular, but the amount by which she is is pretty irrelevant if CYL 3-4 is anything to go by.

Resplendents are units that should fill at least 3 of these criteria: Needs a boost in performance, needs better art, is popular to an extent. Matt fills at least 2 of these, his art is pretty great already, doesn't really need an update.

Providing points aside... it would be nice to get more resplendents that aren't red, even if Chrom could use a boost to his stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...