Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

6 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Yeah, I'm betting on new staple arena modes for the big September update, with them rotating one of these each week. 

I think that this change could be sooner. I believe that a channel was about to, or will happen this month but problems occurred like with Sayri's voice lines. Said channel could talk about the new hero type we saw in the datamine, the seasonals, perhaps the upcoming update (as they always talk about that stuff) and finally about this new mode. I highly doubt they would announce about the size of the update beforehand if it mainly was about a new mode. Unless I am misremembering no new modes had something similar. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Yes! Super happy that Linde is the next Resplendent. I've never been able to summon her, so I'm very happy to have this gap in my barracks filled.

The next one will most likely be a 3☆/4☆ and have Muspell clothes. We haven't gotten any colorless ones yet. For some reason, my mind keeps thinking "Niles." That's...meh. I hope it isn't him.

For another topic, there's now a big question mark in my Catalog of Heroes. It wasn't there before (as in, yesterday) and now it suddenly is, and for the life of me I can't figure out who it could be.

to be honest we are getting flooded with red and blue which is kinda bad (especially red):
Red: Lyn, Roy, Eliwood, Sanaki, Sophia, Ike
Blue: Azura, Cordelia, Linde
Green: Hector...

Although i have to say Blue isnt really spamed and is rather balanced, a Dancer, a nuker and a physical nuker. Meanwhile Red is like 2 Red slow nuked, 3 Inf Sword users... and 1 cav
We really could use more Green and Colorless.

Now for the next Muspell attire: should be a 5 Star exlusiv again although it would be nice to get a 3-4 Star muspell unit. They might though skip Muspell and go instantly to Embla?

I hope they give this treatment to GHB units too... Zephiel could use a stat bump with all the other together too.

5 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Now for the next Muspell attire: should be a 5 Star exlusiv again although it would be nice to get a 3-4 Star muspell unit. They might though skip Muspell and go instantly to Embla?

Why do you say it should be another 5*?

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

The next Muspell is probably a 3-4*, since we didn't get one yet, and they changed the rarity distribution order to give us some Nifl/Muspell 5* and Askr/Embla 5*.

37 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The next Muspell is probably a 3-4*, since we didn't get one yet, and they changed the rarity distribution order to give us some Nifl/Muspell 5* and Askr/Embla 5*.

not so sure if the next is muspell. they skiped once Embla. they might skip it again. I am starting to believe it doesnt follow a strict particular fixed order, only to some degree.

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

not so sure if the next is muspell. they skiped once Embla. they might skip it again. I am starting to believe it doesnt follow a strict particular fixed order, only to some degree.

The order for now was:

Nifl Lyn >> Askr Cordelia >> Muspell Ike >> Embla Sophia >> Nifl Azura >> Askr Eliwood >> Muspell Hector >> Embla Sanaki >> Nifl Roy >> Askr Linde

No kingdom/empire was skipped. They completed all 4 before restaring the cycle. I believe we may get a 3-4* Muspell next.

Not a big fan of Linde's new look. I can't even put my fingers on what it is exactly, besides it looking like she's got weird horns and her chest looks like it's being highlighted in a painful manner by metal.

Does anyone have the current schedule? I'm surprised we haven't gotten a new one. I want to know when to expect the next batch of summer units.

3 minutes ago, Thane said:

Not a big fan of Linde's new look. I can't even put my fingers on what it is exactly, besides it looking like she's got weird horns and her chest looks like it's being highlighted in a painful manner by metal.

Does anyone have the current schedule? I'm surprised we haven't gotten a new one. I want to know when to expect the next batch of summer units.

I'm guessing it may come tomorrow/tonight? Considering most of the events if not all of them have already passed.

6 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The order for now was:

Nifl Lyn >> Askr Cordelia >> Muspell Ike >> Embla Sophia >> Nifl Azura >> Askr Eliwood >> Muspell Hector >> Embla Sanaki >> Nifl Roy >> Askr Linde

No kingdom/empire was skipped. They completed all 4 before restaring the cycle. I believe we may get a 3-4* Muspell next.

Hit me with that Kagero. Colorless, and her stats are so mediocre. I want to use my +10 unit more than I currently am.

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

I'm guessing it may come tomorrow/tonight? Considering most of the events if not all of them have already passed.

Sweet. I forgot to save the current banner so I'm a bit blind. Hit me with that Three Houses summer banner.

5 minutes ago, Thane said:

Sweet. I forgot to save the current banner so I'm a bit blind. Hit me with that Three Houses summer banner.

Oh hell yes, Summer Dimitri please? I'm here for that all the way.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get some Three Houses characters in one of the two Summer Banners (we always got 2 Summer Banners, so i don't expect this year to be different). I actually expect it. Some students in swimming suits will sell well. lol

what will be the 4* male demotion focus unit this time

5 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Oh hell yes, Summer Dimitri please? I'm here for that all the way.

Please, no, are you TRYING to kill my wallet? Uta no Prince-sama just drained me dry because they keep spamming my favorite character two months before his birthday banner drops.

I mean, I would very much love a Summer Dimitri, especially post-War, but not atm...

26 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Yeah, the 2017 bride banner rerun was the last thing on the previous calendar. So hopefully soon.

12 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Please, no, are you TRYING to kill my wallet? Uta no Prince-sama just drained me dry because they keep spamming my favorite character two months before his birthday banner drops.

I mean, I would very much love a Summer Dimitri, especially post-War, but not atm...

well he could come. 

then you could go for him on the DSB - which theoretically could even be better.

If IS wants any non-FEH Pass money from me, they'll need to throw out Cipher swimsuit Lucina.

Instead, I'll expect them to disappoint me in that not only will Lucina not happen but they'll also waste an entire banner on the FEH OCs again.

Just curious, who do you guys think are getting Resplendent versions next? F!Corrin has had a rough time for a very long while and her art isn't the most popular even if it's not exactly bad so I could see her getting one soon. I'm also expecting Ephraim sooner rather than later.

I'd be cool with Reinhardt being a Muspell or Embla Resplendent but we know that isn't going to happen lol. Blue Olwen is a serious guess, though. She needs a lot of help since the game won't give her a weapon refine, she can't use her weapon as well as Reinhardt due to her stat allocation, and to add insult to injury she's harder to merge.

I expect a calendar today or tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, Thane said:

Just curious, who do you guys think are getting Resplendent versions next? F!Corrin has had a rough time for a very long while and her art isn't the most popular even if it's not exactly bad so I could see her getting one soon. I'm also expecting Ephraim sooner rather than later.

Muspell Ephraim, please and thanks! I've got him at +5 and am going to pour a portion of my orbs to get him to +9 in the event of his Resplendent self arriving soon.

37 minutes ago, Thane said:

I wouldn't mind F!Corrin

Nowi tho

But I want Ljosalfar Nowi and they have yet to release those as outfit options yet~

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

I wouldn't mind F!Corrin

Nowi tho

But I want Ljosalfar Nowi and they have yet to release those as outfit options yet~

Resplendent Nowi... I would love that!

I am still waiting for Marth's Resplendent. It's not a matter of "if", but "when" Marth will get one.

F!Corrin would like one as well, but she needs a refinement more at this time... to give her a unique role. Muspell or Embla fits her, since Female Corrin normally represents Nohr.

The thing about Resplendent Nowi is that I feel they'll pull a Resplendent Linde and make it basically the same outfit but in different colors. That'd leave Nowi with three different versions in the game that are all kind of similar. I'd like for them to be a bit more creative in designing new outfits for the characters.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that wants Muspell Ephraim! DO IT IS!

And I do wish we'd see Ljosalfheimer outfits as well. I think the fairies and their outfits are cute and would totally fit some characters more than any of the current four would. Like Elincia. I'd say Mist too. You know, now I kinda want to draw a Ljosalfheimer outfit Elincia at some point. 😛

2 hours ago, Thane said:

IMO her design wasn't going to fit with any of the themes, but Askr was probably the best fit. Muspell and Embla's darker colors would clash and Nifl's cool colors would look out of place. Askr's all white and gold at least evokes an angelic motif, although I agree with you on the "horns" headgear. And for what it's worth most of the Resplendents have some degree of palette swapping.

Personally, my favorite detail about her new art isn't the outfit, it's that she actually looks her Shadow Dragon age.

Now that Linde got resplendent art the only character I want to see get one is Awakening Tiki. I think she would look good in any theme plus I just would like to see older Tiki get something new after her younger self got a summer, legendary and a fallen alt.

As for expectations any Lord released early on in Book 1 seems like fair game so Marth, Chrom, Lucina, Seliph (wouldn't it be funny if he got a resplendent alt before an actual alt), both Corrins, Eirika, Ephraim, Alm, and Celica as well as big name co-stars like Caeda, Lilina, Julia, Robin, and any of the Fates Royals are all likely to get one eventually.