Jump to content
eclipse

Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Arhuhamel said:

Hello there nice folks, there is a prediction when Ryoma will come to summon? (The normal 5* Ryoma, not the legendary with a mount)

ryoma.jpg

He is in the Weekly Revival Foci, and Weekly Revival Foci are in a 20 week cycle. You can check the schedule and which Focus he is in here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, XRay said:

He is in the Weekly Revival Foci, and Weekly Revival Foci are in a 20 week cycle. You can check the schedule and which Focus he is in here.

Looks like he's in the 7th banner in the cycle. The current cycle is about to end, so assuming it continues to roll back around right away, his rerun should be in 9 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that we know the early August banner will be a seasonal with a TT, that suggests the CYL banner will get a Forging Bonds and GHB. CYL2 had a Forging Bonds, but we've never had a CYL-associated GHB before: the only grail unit to really be associated with a previous CYL was Sigrun, with CYL3. Seems like a bit of a wildcard slot they can do pretty much anything with, like how Gharnef was the GHB alongside the Fire and Ice banner back at the end of Book 2.

Assuming we do get a GHB in August, I wonder who it'll be. Since the CYL banner will be all 3H, a 3H character could fit. Maybe Nemesis?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Othin said:

Assuming we do get a GHB in August, I wonder who it'll be. Since the CYL banner will be all 3H, a 3H character could fit. Maybe Nemesis?

Hm... It's possible. Nemesis is an good option, but he could be a GHB for the next Fallen Heroes Banner as well.

Maybe Thales? Or someone from the church like Seteth?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Or someone from the church like Seteth?

NO. He'd probably get screwed over like other GHB lance fliers have been lately. I really like Seteth and don't want him to get shafted. >_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hm... It's possible. Nemesis is an good option, but he could be a GHB for the next Fallen Heroes Banner as well.

Maybe Thales? Or someone from the church like Seteth?

Those could work, yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

NO. He'd probably get screwed over like other GHB lance fliers have been lately. I really like Seteth and don't want him to get shafted. >_<

Well, it's a GHB to go alongside CYL, so maybe he will not be screwed over like normal banners. Usually the GHBs we get with Fallen Hero Banners are good, and Aversa who was with Farfetched in 2018 was great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

NO. He'd probably get screwed over like other GHB lance fliers have been lately. I really like Seteth and don't want him to get shafted. >_<

I'd say that they couldn't deny him his canon prf weapon...

 

But even in Three Houses, he lacks the weapon ranks to use it on recruitment...

Spoiler

Despite it being his personal weapon for thousands of years.

 

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Well, it's a GHB to go alongside CYL, so maybe he will not be screwed over like normal banners. Usually the GHBs we get with Fallen Hero Banners are good, and Aversa who was with Farfetched in 2018 was great.

Seteth at least seems to have a suitable personal weapon, the Spear of Assal. GHBs tend to be a lot more compelling when they have those, it's just the ones with normal weapons that get really screwed.

Looking at the preceding lance flier GHBs: Heath and Cormag had no real personal weapon candidates, and while Travant does have Gungnir as an associated weapon, he doesn't use it when you actually fight him. Arion is the one you actually fight with it, and the two have equal bloodline claims to it, while as far as I can tell Seteth has no such competition for the Spear of Assal. (Although they certainly could have made up personal weapons for Travant or either of the others if they wanted to, they just didn't.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Othin said:

Seteth at least seems to have a suitable personal weapon, the Spear of Assal. GHBs tend to be a lot more compelling when they have those, it's just the ones with normal weapons that get really screwed.

Looking at the preceding lance flier GHBs: Heath and Cormag had no real personal weapon candidates, and while Travant does have Gungnir as an associated weapon, he doesn't use it when you actually fight him. Arion is the one you actually fight with it, and the two have equal bloodline claims to it, while as far as I can tell Seteth has no such competition for the Spear of Assal. (Although they certainly could have made up personal weapons for Travant or either of the others if they wanted to, they just didn't.)

You could consider Ferdinand competition, seeing as how they share a crest. And in gameplay terms, it may be more useful to let Seteth stick to axes while Ferdinand goes lance paladin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

You could consider Ferdinand competition, seeing as how they share a crest. And in gameplay terms, it may be more useful to let Seteth stick to axes while Ferdinand goes lance paladin.

Ferdinand has the minor Crest of Cichol, but Seteth is the only one with the major crest, while Travant and Arion both have major Dainn blood. Ferdinand also is already in the game, with a different weapon.

As for Seteth using axes, that's an option in 3H, but he has a higher starting lance rank than his axe rank and his default weapons are all lances in all of his appearances. While the class is built to normally prefer axes, Seteth is clearly meant to be an exception.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They could definitely give Ferdinand said lance when he gets a weapon refine.

In like 5 years from now lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

I'd say that they couldn't deny him his canon prf weapon...

 

But even in Three Houses, he lacks the weapon ranks to use it on recruitment...

  Reveal hidden contents

Despite it being his personal weapon for thousands of years.

 

 

38 minutes ago, Othin said:

Seteth at least seems to have a suitable personal weapon, the Spear of Assal. GHBs tend to be a lot more compelling when they have those, it's just the ones with normal weapons that get really screwed.

Yeah, but they may want to avoid Seteth's actual prf for spoiler reasons. Sothis was kept spoiler-free, so they might make Seteth spoiler-free too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, but they may want to avoid Seteth's actual prf for spoiler reasons. Sothis was kept spoiler-free, so they might make Seteth spoiler-free too.

Three Houses has been out for almost a year now. I think it is about time they stop worrying about spoilers for Three Houses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XRay said:

Three Houses has been out for almost a year now. I think it is about time they stop worrying about spoilers for Three Houses.

I would agree, honestly. But you still never know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

 

Yeah, but they may want to avoid Seteth's actual prf for spoiler reasons. Sothis was kept spoiler-free, so they might make Seteth spoiler-free too.

Now that they're willing to give us "Edelgard: Flame Emperor", I feel like they aren't worrying much about spoilers anymore.

I also don't think it spoils much for him to use that weapon. He has the crest associated with it and is involved with the paralogue where you get it, I don't think players would be likely to read much more into it unless they already had other reason to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Othin said:

Now that they're willing to give us "Edelgard: Flame Emperor", I feel like they aren't worrying much about spoilers anymore.

I also don't think it spoils much for him to use that weapon. He has the crest associated with it and is involved with the paralogue where you get it, I don't think players would be likely to read much more into it unless they already had other reason to.

Oh, yeah, those are fair points indeed. At the end of the day though, I'll be happy to have Seteth as long as he has good stats and such no matter how he's added.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't been on this forum in a while so I missed out on the latest big booby hate threads pertaining to the latest banner.  AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Xenovia said:

I haven't been on this forum in a while so I missed out on the latest big booby hate threads pertaining to the latest banner.  AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH

The only big tits on the latest Banner are Byleth and Rhea and everybody's been waiting for 3H Seasonals, including Rhea getting in the game, so not hate for you to read through, unfort~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Dorothea: Am I a joke to you?

Well pre-timeskip she's only 160% modifier according to the data compared to Byleth's 200%

Spoiler

unknown.png

Which is decent, I guess I'd say she's like S!Laegjarn~ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...