• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Best Girl got Resplendent? This is the first time in my time playing Feh that I am considering breaking my F2Pness. If I had the Feh pass she would be +3 and would have the extra stats and the new artwork, which btw is amazing. However, I only want Julia I don't value the rest of the "benefits" at all. 

What I like about julia's artwork is that it's very close to the original (compared to the others). Something I didn't like about resplendants is that they just slapped nifl, muspell etc. clothes on characters like they're promoting the fire emblem heroes brand

That is a very strange look. Nice to get an FE4 Resplendent, I guess, although I'd still prefer more minor and/or common picks to stretch things out.

No new event calendar yet, I guess it'll be tonight.

Edited by Othin

First Alm now Julia? I already +10ed Julia like Alm, but unlike Alm she's worthless as skill fodder... but I am happy she's getting the Resplendent treatment. Just... not happy about getting useless fodder... guess I'll be getting 1k feathers in a few weeks...

If the trend is "units I specifically +10ed already," who gets the next Resplendent, Odin? I kid of course... hopefully... I wouldn't mind covering his crotch up though...

Edited by Xenomata

Julia is to this day the only unit I've specifically bought orbs for to summon. I can't really explain why, seems silly for someone I mostly just used as a Reinhardt counter. This was during the first ever Hero Fest, and I still have plenty of regrets about it. Sadly she doesn't do anything for me now since without investment she struggles to kill even blue dragonsI see in AA.

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

Julia is to this day the only unit I've specifically bought orbs for to summon. I can't really explain why, seems silly for someone I mostly just used as a Reinhardt counter. This was during the first ever Hero Fest, and I still have plenty of regrets about it. Sadly she doesn't do anything for me now since without investment she struggles to kill even blue dragonsI see in AA.

You mean the second? The first was in April and had Hector as the green unit, Julia was on the second, in August.

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

You mean the second? The first was in April and had Hector as the green unit, Julia was on the second, in August.

Wow, I completely forgot that the Hector one was a thing. Even after being reminded I can't really remember it happening. I guess part of it would have been because I didn't own a smartphone back then and was just playing FEH casually through an emulator and not even logging in every day. Doubt the me of that time would have even considered that I'd still be playing 3.5 years later, albeit with some semi-breaks.

Ahaha, I get the reference in the new Grandmaster drill.
Wait... but that was one they never officially translated...? Hm, wonder if anyone whose never seen that comic will wonder why Azura and Reinhardt are wearing sunglasses?

EDIT: I did not notice, but Beyond Blood is the one Forging Bonds event that I missed all the EX accessories for! Nice! Glad thousands of random moogs voted for this revival event.

Edited by Xenomata

Ugh... Why Harmony Amid Chaos? I guess more players care about favorites than Aether Raids.

Just now, silverserpent said:

Okay, so I know +Spd is best on F!Byleth for Flashing Blade shenanigans. But what about +Spd M!Byleth? I just pulled a copy and I'm wondering if he'd be better +Spd or +Atk?

+Atk for busting slow tanks. +Spd for general purpose.

Resplendent Julia's art reminds me of the art of Breath of the Wild and Dishonored where they have this digital painting-like quality to them. It also makes her look like she came from a comic or manga with that kind of style. From a glance on the notifications board, I thought it was the same artist who did her and Deirdre's original art, but nope.

Larcei showing up in the second full summon of the Heir of Light re-run has left me wondering what I should do. I figured that she would not show up or if she did, she'd have a crappy asset and flaw which I could fix with Trait Fruits if I wanted to, so I would pick her as the guaranteed 5* pick for unit collection. Merge or manual the one with a crappy asset and flaw. Well, she didn't show up with a crappy asset and flaw and she showed up very early. Going the remaining 30 summons for at least a guaranteed pick Ced for Pulse Smoke 3 for CYL Ike would be good, but I only have one non-neutral copy and I don't really want to deal with the weekly revival banners when other crap is always flying around. That is to say, who are the next unit? What else is going to happen? All the uncertainty stuff. I don't really want another guaranteed Larcei or Shannan. Can't really inherit Atk/Spd Solo, Repel, or Panic Smoke fully together where I feel the Close Call/Repel/Spurn skills are almost always best used by the units with them and even then, I still feel like they're too slow -- I still subscribe to my absurd belief in 50 base neutral speed unmerged being slow and 60 speed unmerged being barely enough speed for make full use of those skills -- and Steady Posture 4 and Wrath 3 are nice, but I don't have anyone in mind for the damn skills. Not even going to talk about the unit who is 4* summonable with skills that make you wonder if it's 2018. Best part? She showed up too and as a 5*. Of course. At least Larcei made up for that.

Edited by Kaden

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

i know some of the FEH Faithful are drawing some of the resplendants  - but i also know some of them are new - i wonder if they are using this to test drive some new artists. (I also know Dancer Quan is a new artist...an interesting take to be sure)

Hm? It's not a new artist at all for Quan, immediately recognised it as Saias' artist, and it turns out quite a few more.

https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Teita

So now we know what those summon tickets are for - a pair of Tellius rerun banners.

I don't plan to spend any orbs on them, but Sanaki is my only missing unit of the six, so I'll try to go for red on the first one to see if she shows up. The second actually has some good fodder, Nailah looks like the best of the three.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

So now we know what those summon tickets are for - a pair of Tellius rerun banners.

I don't plan to spend any orbs on them, but Sanaki is my only missing unit of the six, so I'll try to go for red on the first one to see if she shows up. The second actually has some good fodder, Nailah looks like the best of the three.

That certainly makes a Sept 18th Tellius banner more likely.