• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

27 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

That certainly makes a Sept 18th Tellius banner more likely.

Yeah, I certainly hope so.

An interesting detail - between the Frontline Phalanx banners and the upcoming BHB, we're getting reruns of all 5* exclusive units from the two FE10 banners last year. Plus Elincia, Sanaki, and through the GHB reruns, Ashnard. And whoever is the last slot on the BHB banner, probably Mordecai. And we had Nephenee on last week's revival banner! Plus, regular Ike, Brave Ike, and Mist will be on a revival banner next month.

Looks like the only Tellius New Heroes not accounted for are Soren, Titania, Oscar, Mia, Micaiah, Sothe, Zelgius, Reyson, Brave Micaiah, and Fallen Ike. Mostly Greil Mercenaries and the Dawn Brigade. I wonder if some of those will be involved with the Voting Gauntlet, if they're really leaning into the Tellius theme for this month.

Edited by Othin

Nice little bonus, but not worth going beyond the free pulls on a 3/3% non-sparkable banner (I assume). Having been fairly profligate with my orbs lately I won't even be able to afford sparking the real New Heroes banner when it launches should I decide that it's worth it, probably around 40 orbs short on the day.

So... was anyone else expecting the quests that would give the Trait Fruits to be harder or... at all related to the Frontline Phalanx event instead of doing the weakest Training Tower floors a couple times? Cause I did that in like 10 minutes with auto-repeat...

54 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

So... was anyone else expecting the quests that would give the Trait Fruits to be harder or... at all related to the Frontline Phalanx event instead of doing the weakest Training Tower floors a couple times? Cause I did that in like 10 minutes with auto-repeat...

Yeah, that was weird. Especially after all the hype. 

33 minutes ago, Rinco said:

I think I'm going to give my fruits to Brunnya first. She probably wants +Spd, right?

Yeah. You generally do not want your super tank to get doubled.

I gave +Spd to my Fallen Ike. I had an extra copy of him, too, so he's at +1 now. Just wish I had Sword Valor (as usual) so I'd feel better about leveling him up on my own time. ...And all the other Valors I'm missing, honestly (such as Red Tome Valor. It's only on Christmas Tharja. Anyone else think it's about time that it goes onto another unit?)

I haven't decided who I am going to use my trait fruit on yet.  My plan right now is to hoard them until New Year's and decide then, since that will give me a few months of saving and I can pick more then one unit to fix.  

My plan is to use my first batch on Fallen Lyon, but I've got a few days until I'll need him for the next Astra season, so I'm holding off a bit to see if I'll get any better copies of him in the meantime.

Has anyone come up with good strategies for Frontline Phalanx? I've just been sort of tossing my points around to whatever mid-level armies I see every few hours, saving my shields so far. Doesn't seem to be scoring very well, though.

Used my first batch of Trait Fruits on Commander Anna and changed her neutral nature to +Atk/-HP. Have no regrets even if HP is a superbane. FH!Delthea will be next once I have accumulated more in a couple months followed by Marisa and then Black Knight.

I have no idea what I am doing in Frontline Phalanx. Feels like all I am doing is clicking a button to throw all my support out every eight hours and hoping for the best. Not sure what the best way to go about scoring a bunch of points without using the shield item.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about the trailer potentially coming tonight. It's probably Tellius, but whether or not I spend orbs will largely depend on who's on the banner. For example, if we get Dawn Brigade units, Crimean knights, or something I'll keep saving my orbs (I don't mind most of the Dawn Brigade and Geoffrey and Kieran are great, but they're going into the regular pool so I can wait to get them.) Also, I'm more likely to pull on a PoR banner than an RD banner. But really, if they want me to potentially spend orbs, they need to offer me at least 1 new Griel's Mercenary (so, Shinon, Gatrie, and/or Boyd.) I also have a high chance of pulling for Elena or Almedha, and maybe Nasir. Maybe Tormod too, especially if he's a duo beast with Muarim.

12 hours ago, Othin said:

Has anyone come up with good strategies for Frontline Phalanx? I've just been sort of tossing my points around to whatever mid-level armies I see every few hours, saving my shields so far. Doesn't seem to be scoring very well, though.

I have been saving all my 8 Support Forces to use all at the same time. I wait for the last 5-10 minutes of the hour/round to use them, and I use them in the one that has the higher multiplier.

These ones that have the higher multiplier and low % chance of winning also have the higher chance for people to use their Guardian Shields. So what can happen is that I choose to support an army that has lower chance of winning, but thanks to others players that used their shields that round that army has a Skjaldborg, so I am protected from losing and I still keep my Shield.
I don't get the x1.2 from using a Guardian Shield, but I still get a x1.2 from getting a Skjaldborg.

If I support someone and that army is not close to a Skjaldborg, then I use my Shield to make sure I will get my score.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I have been saving all my 8 Support Forces to use all at the same time. I wait for the last 5-10 minutes of the hour/round to use them, and I use them in the one that has the higher multiplier.

These ones that have the higher multiplier and low % chance of winning also have the higher chance for people to use their Guardian Shields. So what can happen is that I choose to support an army that has lower chance of winning, but thanks to others players that used their shields that round that army has a Skjaldborg, so I am protected from losing and I still keep my Shield.
I don't get the x1.2 from using a Guardian Shield, but I still get a x1.2 from getting a Skjaldborg.

If I support someone and that army is not close to a Skjaldborg, then I use my Shield to make sure I will get my score.

Yeah, I've started trying that and been getting more success. It seems like people have been using their shields pretty reliably, I've always been getting a success on the max multiplier teams.

How do you tell if the army is close to a Skjaldborg?

22 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah, I've started trying that and been getting more success. It seems like people have been using their shields pretty reliably, I've always been getting a success on the max multiplier teams.

How do you tell if the army is close to a Skjaldborg?

After using the Support Forces, a Shield appear near the support forces number. That shield shows how close we are to a Skjaldborg.

Here are some examples:

liTNH8z.png    Y4OhIUM.png.

Sanaki's Shield is all dark, which means that she is not even close to a Skjaldborg, which makes sense since her winning chance is at 94% (fun fact: she lost that round, even with a 94% lol)

Elincia's Shield is all silver and with sparkles, which means that a Skjaldborg will happen. A Skjaldborg was granted to Elincia that round and I didn't need to use my Shield to get a guaranteed victory.

The shield will be filled with time if players are using their Guardian Shields.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

After using the Support Forces, a Shield appear near the support forces number. That shield shows how close we are to a Skjaldborg.

Here are some examples:

liTNH8z.png    Y4OhIUM.png.

Sanaki's Shield is all dark, which means that she is not even close to a Skjaldborg, which makes sense since her winning chance is at 94% (fun fact: she lost that round, even with a 94% lol)

Elincia's Shield is all silver and with sparkles, which means that a Skjaldborg will happen. A Skjaldborg was granted to Elincia that round and I didn't need to use my Shield to get a guaranteed victory.

The shield will be filled with time if players are using their Guardian Shields.

Ooh, I hadn't noticed that. That's useful.

It looks like people are catching onto stuff like that and getting better at the mode. I wasn't surprised to see the first Ashnard go down right before I went to bed last night, but I was surprised to see that the second Ashnard was already down by this morning. Wonder how long the third one will last.

Which makes me wonder how the daily bonuses will get handled if the final boss goes down early in a day, when a lot of players are still asleep. Will they still count as having "played every day" if they got all the previous daily rewards, or will that mean missing out on any they haven't claimed yet?

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Ooh, I hadn't noticed that. That's useful.

It looks like people are catching onto stuff like that and getting better at the mode. I wasn't surprised to see the first Ashnard go down right before I went to bed last night, but I was surprised to see that the second Ashnard was already down by this morning. Wonder how long the third one will last.

Which makes me wonder how the daily bonuses will get handled if the final boss goes down early in a day, when a lot of players are still asleep. Will they still count as having "played every day" if they got all the previous daily rewards, or will that mean missing out on any they haven't claimed yet?

Yeah. Ashnard is getting destroyed pretty fast. I expect some changes for the next time, like increasing the HP of the enemy leader.

In the mode's tutorial (by pressing the ? icon), it says that "if some daily rewards are not available due to the boss being defeated quickly, they will be distributed as Boss Rewards". So, if we defeat 5* Ashnard today, for example, we will get the 1 orb and 40 Ephemeras, pluse the flowers, stones and coins from the daily rewards.

Used my trait fruits on OG Blue Olwen. I enjoy making my favourite "bad" units good even if it takes heavy investment. My Olwen was neutral and she desperately needed more attack. Bonus that attack is her superboon so she's now +atk -def. 

Her build so far is with a +spd refined Flora Guide+ and Atk/Spd Push 4. She works quite well on my horse emblem team.