• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

Ouch... I am so sorry for that...

I hope you got at least some nice units in these pity breakers...

I think that a good chunk of the units were decent enough? I got Kiria, F!Kris, Lethe, Shannan, Perceval, Sirius, Ethlyn, 2 Zofian Catrias, and merges for normal Lysithea and F!Julia.

7 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I think that a good chunk of the units were decent enough? I got Kiria, F!Kris, Lethe, Shannan, Perceval, Sirius, Ethlyn, 2 Zofian Catrias, and merges for normal Lysithea and F!Julia.

For just 300 orbs, that's pretty impressive.

Surprising that so many of them weren't red. Did you get a lot of non-red sessions?

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

For just 300 orbs, that's pretty impressive.

Surprising that so many of them weren't red. Did you get a lot of non-red sessions?

Too many, yes.

My luck is cursed, I guess.

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

We should be getting the next event calendar soon, and the notification about the Resplendent after Takumi. Think they'll follow up with another much-needed colorless unit?

Honestly wouldnt mind if they would finally also give the resplendent treatment to a GHB unit like Xander, Camus, Zephiel etc. but realisticly speaking, i think they will go for Nino or Tharja just to sell the Pass.

Is anyone's download stuck at 88% or some other number? Mine has been stuck there for the past 10 minutes or so. The app is not frozen, it just that the download progress does not seem to move forward.

21-A2-D8-C6-401-D-4-D69-8550-BF094839-E5

Well, i was done yesterday, but I got two new units to farm. 

I reaaaaaallllly need an HM cap increase. Even a 1000 extra would give me two new +10 units. But best case would be an increase to 10k

It just occurred to me that if a Harmonic had a proper Sing/Dance skill, you wouldn't be able to deploy two of them in Resonant Battles, just one. So they're probably deliberately avoiding those, at least for now. We might see them go for it anyway once they start repeating games, since at that point there will be less of a need for duplicates.

Between our three Harmonics, we've covered 5 of the 6 launch games: Heroes, FE1/3, FE7, FE13, and FE14. The only one missing is FE6, so I think that's a strong candidate for the next Harmonic. The other game could be pretty much anything else. I'd bet against TMS, FE5, or a repeat, which leaves FE2, FE4, FE8, FE9, and Three Houses.

I'm also curious when that next Harmonic will be. If they do the same thing as last year of putting a Duo on a November New Heroes banner, the next Harmonic will probably be on the Christmas banner, but alternatively they could skip November and just have the next Duo on the Christmas one, and the next Harmonic on the New Year's one. It's also possible that they'll add a seasonal banner to November, which would also imply having a Duo in November and a Harmonic on the Christmas banner. November is the only month that's never gotten one, and since the changes earlier this year to how main banners work, we've consistently gotten one New Heroes banner and one Special Heroes banner each month. That would piss off a lot of people, though. If it were to happen, it'd most likely be the second November banner, so we won't know until the November event calendar.

This is fun...

70 Atk, 55 Spd, 56 Def, 52 Res... On my Lv 1 Xane... Against my +10 Flame Emperor. No other skill on Xane outside his tome. No drive effects on the allies. Flame Emperor does 15 damage because its 5 damage + 10 from Blue Flame.

I also liked the does the exact damage to kill him.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

This is fun...

70 Atk, 55 Spd, 56 Def, 52 Res... On my Lv 1 Xane... Against my +10 Flame Emperor. No other skill on Xane outside his tome. No drive effects on the allies. Flame Emperor does 15 damage because its 5 damage + 10 from Blue Flame.

Screenshot_20201008-063815.thumb.png.44470547bb7943b614b3c76b671c3095.png

Nice! This was such a great time to introduce that stat change display, I love the ridiculously huge numbers it can show.

My first thought was that it didn't have much of a point and looked awkward, but it's so helpful for keeping track of all the stat changes flying around.

12 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

This is fun...

Dang. XD Very nice! I didn't even notice that that Xane was lvl1, not to mention having no skills except for his tome! Dude must be from Soviet Russia because his deck (the cards, representing other units' stats) stack him!

10 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

This is fun...

It is a fun unit, but I can’t see him being actually usefull anywhere aside from PvE. 

For Arena he needs merges, which defeats the point of his weapon a little bit.

In AR, using Xane means you need to have units that soak chills for the unit Xane is gaining stats from, which is just too big of a chain imho. Having units soak chills for a carry is doable, but soaking chills for the support unit so that Xane can buff himself is just inefficient.

Still a really fun unit, especially with those numbers.

Xane in Grand Conquests would be a mess, but also probably really good. Units can clump together so much that it would not be difficult for him to get the highest stats from everyone. At the same time, if he's clumped together with a bunch of units who have stats lower than his which I think would be unlikely, he would be pretty bad.

I'm guessing someone mentioned it before, but would regular Xane with whatever prf weapon he would have just have the same effect as joker Xane's Jokers Wild? It's like what he does in the games he appears and it's simple without him having to go through some weird hoops like Xane has a unique assist skill that he can use to Swap positions with a unit and copy their stats or something. Otherwise, there's Petra's Hunting Blade which has a similar, but less drastic effect: "At start of combat, if unit's Atk/Spd/Def/Res < that of an ally within 2 spaces, grants +5 to unit's corresponding stat during combat. Calculates each stat bonus independently", which they could slap onto regular Xane and that might work better if he's a melee infantry since he would have a bit more stats to play around with.

4 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

It is a fun unit, but I can’t see him being actually usefull anywhere aside from PvE. 

For Arena he needs merges, which defeats the point of his weapon a little bit.

In AR, using Xane means you need to have units that soak chills for the unit Xane is gaining stats from, which is just too big of a chain imho. Having units soak chills for a carry is doable, but soaking chills for the support unit so that Xane can buff himself is just inefficient.

Still a really fun unit, especially with those numbers.

I think Xane is usable in AR, he just would be a bit lets say "inconsistent", because it depends on the enemy structures and enemys placed and how much merges you have on your own unit.
If Mythics would benefit from Blessing buffs it would be a bit more consistent, but yeah.
If his weapon was 3 spaces instead of 2 he would be more consistent

I did run him for fun in Arena with Raven and Silque as partners and he basicly just destroyd everything in sight.

Well he is fun to use for sure and needs tactical placement to work well.

So, tomorrow's TT is the final event on the current calendar, and tomorrow night should be when we get the next Resplendent announcement. Wonder if we'll get the next event calendar tonight.

14 hours ago, Othin said:

I'm also curious when that next Harmonic will be. If they do the same thing as last year of putting a Duo on a November New Heroes banner, the next Harmonic will probably be on the Christmas banner, but alternatively they could skip November and just have the next Duo on the Christmas one, and the next Harmonic on the New Year's one. It's also possible that they'll add a seasonal banner to November, which would also imply having a Duo in November and a Harmonic on the Christmas banner. November is the only month that's never gotten one, and since the changes earlier this year to how main banners work, we've consistently gotten one New Heroes banner and one Special Heroes banner each month. That would piss off a lot of people, though. If it were to happen, it'd most likely be the second November banner, so we won't know until the November event calendar.

Assuming that book 4 keeps the 13-chapter pattern that the previous books did, the story should finish up with the first banner of November if it's a normal new heroes banner. The second banner of November, if it's new heroes, could probably get a Xenologue like how the second Binding Blade banner did. The next book could probably start on the first banner of December then, I guess?

14 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Assuming that book 4 keeps the 13-chapter pattern that the previous books did, the story should finish up with the first banner of November if it's a normal new heroes banner. The second banner of November, if it's new heroes, could probably get a Xenologue like how the second Binding Blade banner did. The next book could probably start on the first banner of December then, I guess?

Yeah, that's certainly the simplest option. I'm pretty confident about the early November banner being the end of Book 4 and the early December banner being the start of Book 5, with the late November banner being some sort of break between them, but it's up in the air whether or not that'll be the same kind of break as last year and if not, what else it could be.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

>the banner in early November is a special heroes banner

Are they bleeping serious?

Yes, because it means they don't have to give us a demote in the regular summoning pool or make certain skills, premium or otherwise, available in the regular summoning pool.

We sure love our new dancers, lance infantry, and colorless mage demotes being locked to their seasonal banners, right?

Caeda looks nice despite wearing that Nifl attire I hate seeing. We are getting closer to Marth being the next SD/MotE character to get a resplendent outfit at least unless they plan on giving all three members of the Whitewings one first.