Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

13 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

But the calendar has the last day of the VG as Sunday the 6th, which is correct, and the first day of the banner as Monday the 7th. Are only banner dates off?

Any event that starts right at the reset (like banners) are off. Ones that don't like Grand Conquests and Rokkr Sieges are correct because they start after midnight in Pacific Time.

Also, Voting Gauntlets officially end before the reset (three hours before).

Edited by Tybrosion

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Man, every night at 8pm I check for a Feh Channel, and every night I see bugger all.

Either we're getting one a day or two before the update drops, it's coming RIGHT as the update drops, or this is gonna be a largely meh update.

Hmm... I am actually thinking Channel on Saturday, with Sunday being the trailer, so that on Monday the 7th, both the update and the new banner can drop (at 11pm PST of course).

I only say that because they usually tend to separate channels and banner trailers into different evenings, and we would still need a proper trailer to debut with the next new heroes, regardless if an OC is on it or not.

4 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I only say that because they usually tend to separate channels and banner trailers into different evenings

Weren't there trailers released right after a Feh channel or am I misremembering things?

17 minutes ago, Rinco said:

New book Feh Channels are done during the maintenance, or am I missremembering?

Book 2's Feh Channel was a ways in advance, but I'm not sure about 3 and 4. Even if they were, though, that's just two instances of it, and were those maintenance periods this close to the book's launch?

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Book 2's Feh Channel was a ways in advance, but I'm not sure about 3 and 4.

Based on the notifications:

• Book 2's Channel was on Nov 14th 2017. Version 2.0 was launched on Nov 28th 2017. 
  • Book 3's Channel was on Dec 10th 2018. Version 3.0 was launched ~3 hours after the channel.
  • Book 4's Channel was on Dec 4th 2019. Version 4.0 was launched the following reset after the channel.
1 hour ago, Othin said:

Even if they were, though, that's just two instances of it, and were those maintenance periods this close to the book's launch?

Book 3's Channel happened during the maintenance. Book 4 didn't have a notification about a maintenance.

If I remember well, Book 3's Channel was notificated some days before it happened... while Book 4's channel was a surprise channel, that was uploaded on the Youtube Channel without notification prior.

Based on this info, the Channel could happen during the weekend... or basically happen during the maintenance.

On a different topic, Feh's twitter page started to post kinda a countdown to Book 5. Yesterday they posted about Askr's insignia and asked us about our memories of Book 1. Today, they posted Nifl's insignia and asked about our memories of Book 2.

Tomorrow should be about Book 3, and on monday about Book 4, for the release of Book 5 on Tuesday.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, Flying Shogi said:

Whenever the Feh channel happens, I need it to happen sooner than later. Feeling tempted every day to spend more orbs on the Mythic banner.

That's how they get you, by withholding information as long as possible to tempt people to spend.

On Twitter they do a thing where they upload the emblem of a Feh Kingdom and tell people to share their memories of a certain book. For example, yesterday we had Alfonse and Sharena with the emblem of the order of heroes and told people to share memories of book 1. Toady we have Fjorm and Ylgr with the Nifl emblem and memories of book 2. Tomorrow we will have Hel/book 3 and then Fairies/book 4 most likely and if that's the case then the final book will fall the day before the new heroes/maintenance. So that's my prediction on the Feh Channel. 

22 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yeah, I would say what did people expect from a non-combatant in a series about warfare....but then I remembered that Jorge is sitting over there with 36 Atk. That, and the also from FE6 Larum has 32 Atk (fairly meh Atk, but still way better than just 20) despite also being a non-combatant.

Though since I brought Jorge up, I wonder how much worse Merlinus would’ve been received if he was a GHB (or TT) unit?

Since most GHB or TT are mostly garbage with some exeptions.I dont think he would been recieved bad. I mean it would have been better then another Lance flier.... like how many of those will IS throw at us through GHB! Lance fliers for everyone!!!

9 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

I need the Feh channel to happen sooner than later. Feeling tempted every day to spend more orbs on the Mythic banner.

Well, the New Heroes banner will start on Tuesday... the Mythic Banner ends on Wednesday. So you will still have a day to summon on the Mythic banner even after the release of the first banner of Book 5.

I think the Ninjas banner would be the one that needs the Channel early, since its final day is tomorrow.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ct79hgz7JaDZSqnVnmjOTitR5yeO1PL8XOMFfh1XaLo/edit?usp=sharing

I put together this neat database with a ton of info about the heroes currently available!

The link is view-only, but if you save a copy of the file, you can sort and filter it, to look into specific details.

On 12/5/2020 at 4:41 PM, Hilda said:

Since most GHB or TT are mostly garbage with some exeptions.I dont think he would been recieved bad. I mean it would have been better then another Lance flier.... like how many of those will IS throw at us through GHB! Lance fliers for everyone!!!

Unlimited wyvern works!

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Seems like the Feh Channel will be tomorrow. Gotta say, it's a little crappy they aren't revealing the next banner before the Ninja one ends. Oh well.

Or the Binding Blade banner that only has two hours left.

And speaking of which, those four characters will be completely unavailable on the 7th since there’s no new banner that starts tomorrow. Why they didn’t just add a day to the FE6 banner’s duration to avoid this is beyond me.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Or the Binding Blade banner that only has two hours left.

And speaking of which, those four characters will be completely unavailable on the 7th since there’s no new banner that starts tomorrow. Why they didn’t just add a day to the FE6 banner’s duration to avoid this is beyond me.

Oh shoot, that, too. For some reason, I thought the last day for the Binding Blade banner was tomorrow. That makes no Feh Channel today extra crappy.

Huh, so there's no New Heroes or Special Heroes banner running right now? That's weird. I know that was the case for part of December 2018, have there been any other times like that since the first New Heroes banner?

That's kinda weird... Normally the Legendary/Mythic Banner would be gone and we would be in the final day of the New Heroes/Special Heroes banner... For this month, they did the opposite.

Anyway, I expected at least a Notification in the reset, like... "A Feh Channel will happen later today", but not even this happened.

So the Channel will happen during the maintenance... 

Edited by Diovani Bressan