Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's kinda weird... Normally the Legendary/Mythic Banner would be gone and we would be in the final day of the New Heroes/Special Heroes banner... For this month, they did the opposite.

Anyway, I expected at least a Notification in the reset, like... "A Feh Channel will happen later today", but not even this happened.

So the Channel will happen during the maintenance... 

And the lack of notification means we don't know what time the channel will go up. That's frustrating.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, Othin said:

And the lack of notification means we don't know what time the channel will go up. That's frustrating.

Yeah... could be some minutes after the maintenance starts... could be at the usual time... we don't know, which is bad.

We will also know the new heroes some hours before the reset, which is not good as well.

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah... could be some minutes after the maintenance starts... could be at the usual time... we don't know, which is bad.

We will also know the new heroes some hours before the reset, which is not good as well.

Why do you think it's bad? (Not accusatory, more just curious if it's a tell-tale sign of something I'm missing).

My money's more on a ridiculous new mode along the line of AR or customizable Summoners that they don't want leaking too far ahead of the announcement.

4 hours ago, kradeelav said:

Why do you think it's bad? (Not accusatory, more just curious if it's a tell-tale sign of something I'm missing).

My money's more on a ridiculous new mode along the line of AR or customizable Summoners that they don't want leaking too far ahead of the announcement.

please... half of the FEH Channel time will be representing the new banner which could be done in 2min usually. Dont get your hopes up!

28 minutes ago, Kaden said:

This came to mind a couple of days ago, but I was surprised that we don't have dual Smokes yet like Atk/Spd Smoke.

I am not sure anyone wants Threaten over Smokes. Threatens only works against ranged units after they attacked you. Threatens do not affect enemies as far as Smokes can. Threatens are also a huge liability due to Panic reversing those stat gains.

If they made Threatens have a range of 3 OR grant immunity to Panic, I think that would be a lot better and make them more competitive with Smokes. If they ever give Threaten to have both a ranged of 3 and grant immunity to Panic, I think we would definitely see dual Smokes then to compensate.

Edited by XRay

28 minutes ago, Kaden said:

This came to mind a couple of days ago, but I was surprised that we don't have dual Smokes yet like Atk/Spd Smoke.

Yeah. I noticed it in the past as well... Its a very easy skills to create, but for some reason they dont exist yet for some reason.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

I've started adding internal IDs to my spreadsheet, and noticed that, unless the wiki is wrong... Loki and Peony have the same origin ID? That seems to imply that any future Loki alts would get sorted after Peony in the catalogue, which is bizarre, on top of the question of why. Seems like it's normally just different versions of one character that have the same Origin ID.

20 minutes ago, vikingsfan92 said:

What the actual fuck is story mode Dussel. Straight up cancer thats what he is tbh.  Good thing Edelgard (both Legendary and Brave) deals with him so well as some other units not so much.

...no he was actually pretty easy, all things considered. He doesn't even deny follow-ups, he just has a lot of raw defenses. Easy to take care of with Brave Ike or a beefed up Nino.

...actually all the Grado generals were pretty simple and easy to beat... there's usually that one unit who the devs clearly liked and wanted to be the winner of the banner, but Duessel is pretty meh if he's supposed to be the non-mythic bannerwinner...

Edited by Xenomata

fandom: now that goat woman has been taken care of, incest is defe-

Otr: IF YOU DIE, I WILL BE THE ONLY FAMILY LEFT FOR DEAR BROTHER!

What feeble dream , indeed this is incest emblem. 

by the way @Ice Dragon , what honorific Otr use to refer to Fafnir?

Interesting that Mia's PRF has Atk/Spd Smoke. That as actual inheritable skill when IS? 

Edited by DraceEmpressa

After wasting a bunch of orbs I should have been saving on the Infantry Pulse banner, I've decided to give myself a new rule for summoning, and I'm adding it to my signature as a reminder. (For the time being, restricting myself to only starting summoning sessions when they're either free, or for a spark or 4* seasonal.) Might make exceptions for really unusual circumstances, but I'm not sure.

I've been thinking for a while that seasonal sparks might push me towards something like this, and my difficulty in fighting off the urge to go for that ~10% effective focus rate convinced me that it's worth codifying it. If seasonal sparks do become a regular thing, I might end up having to play some catch-up for the next couple of months, but things should balance out eventually. If they don't happen often, it might become unnecessary, but that doesn't seem too likely to me.

While I'm at it, added a link to my unit info spreadsheet. It's already out of date, but I'll include the new units in the next version, as well as some other details I've been working on.

A weird thing about the timing of all this is that just yesterday, I hit the 5600 divine codes I need to properly build Kronya for Astra season, and I was planning on going for it unless the update gave me something better to do with them, but now it feels like it's not even worth bothering, with how much easier AR is becoming. Might go for it eventually, but it could be worth seeing how things change first, and in the meantime I might use some of the feathers I was saving up for her on Knoll and Natasha instead.

Speaking of the AR changes, I'd assumed Reginn's new effect was in place of her stat boost, but no, she also gives the same HP +5 and Atk +3 as Altina. So I guess we'll be getting that Astra/Res hero eventually, just with the new effect as well. This is so weird.

Edited by Othin

6 hours ago, Xenomata said:

...no he was actually pretty easy, all things considered. He doesn't even deny follow-ups, he just has a lot of raw defenses. Easy to take care of with Brave Ike or a beefed up Nino.

...actually all the Grado generals were pretty simple and easy to beat... there's usually that one unit who the devs clearly liked and wanted to be the winner of the banner, but Duessel is pretty meh if he's supposed to be the non-mythic bannerwinner...

Are there answers yes there are but he still does a lot better against even some green unit than he probably should.

What a good day, I’ve pulled Reginn (spare), Selena, Duessel (spark) and then with my last 60 orbs went to the Mythic Banner and got L!Eliwood, L!Leif and Hel. Also got enough feathers to 5* Natasha and Knoll right away!

31 minutes ago, vikingsfan92 said:

I think my main disappointment with Reginn is that they dropped her during light season so we can't properly see what she does in Aether raids quite yet. You make big changes to aether raids but we can't even see them yet 😞

They did tell us what she does, if that's what you're asking - she opens up the 6th unit slot. But it's true that we can't try it out for ourselves yet.

Anyone else have trouble updating to version 5.0? I think I have been looking at the app saying update pending for about an hour now in Google Play store. Maybe uninstalling and downloading it again will work?

12 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

Anyone else have trouble updating to version 5.0? I think I have been looking at the app saying update pending for about an hour now in Google Play store. Maybe uninstalling and downloading it again will work?

I didn't have any issues, I just hit update and it did.

17 minutes ago, Othin said:

They did tell us what she does, if that's what you're asking - she opens up the 6th unit slot. But it's true that we can't try it out for ourselves yet.

I meant more of see it with our offensive teams and how much she improves them.

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

I didn't have any issues, I just hit update and it did.

I finally got it to work. I actually had to uninstall the game and download the app again to make it start in version 5.0. Kind of weird I had to do it like that but at least I will be able to play the game once it finished downloading the whole game in twenty minutes.

I still can't understand the Aether Raid 6th offensive slot.

I put a Mythic Light or someone blessed with Light in the slot, it doesn't work (any unit doesn't work), despite also putting Mythics of every other of the 4 blessings of the season in the first five slots. The "x" doesn't disappear and when trying to battle the game says you can't use the 6th unit.

Edited by Lanko

10 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

what honorific Otr use to refer to Fafnir?

I know I'm not Ice Dragon but, Otr simply uses 兄さん (niisan) to refer to Fafnir except on one occasion where he uses 兄様 (niisama) while talking about him with Reginn before his little breakdown. After his breakdown he reverts back to 兄さん.

As a side note, Otr uses 妹 (imouto) to refer to Reginn and Reginn uses the expected お兄ちゃん (oniichan) to refer to both Otr and Fafnir. I don't believe that Fafnir has used any familial terms when talking about either of his siblings yet.