Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Mystic Boost seal...now the Hel I got trying to get Freyja became 10x better. It's still a gimmick considering she's made for AR-D during Light season and mages are really common during Light making Hel's Scythe pretty meh. On the other hand, this will allow her to cleave through those that rely on CC Vantage daggers or maybe even be the anchor to a WoM chain to obliterate the opponent. My double Bramimond team hasn't been doing very well so this is a welcome surprise to make a stronger defense team on Light/Dark because Astra/Anima became a joke thanks to Reginn. 

The Fort. Def/Res seal is likely to stop at level 2 which means it'll be nice for soaking Shrines on AR-O but not much else. I have a ton of coins and upgrading this one is going to cost only 100 so might as well. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Fort Def/Res is a great seal and I will give it to the Flame Emperor as it offers bulk without position requirements for only 3 Atk, something that she has plenty of. 

Mystic boost is something I wanted for Hel so that she can run Miracle, Hardy Bearings and Mystic boost for miracle spam in AR-D. Bunnya can also use this in Anima Defence. Outside of AR, LeCorn needed this seal for some self sufficiency as the B slot is really useful. 

3 hours ago, XRay said:

Holy shit! We are getting FORT. DEF/RES Sacred Seal! Drawing Chills away from allies is going to be a lot easier.

Not my cup of tea, but Mystic Boost is still nice.

It opens up Alms B slot to some other skills that he could appreciate. Sure you lose a potential +6 from seals like Death Blow, but a Def lowering Lull could help his performance a bit too. Also lets units with HP recovery weapons recover an absurd amount of damage each combat, which might be... fun? I dunno, I think I'd rather just use a healer at that point...
I wonder if there are other applications of a 3rd Fortress skill besides Chill drawing... 

The one thing I don't like about these seals? We don't have seals like Vantage or Desperation.

Sweet seal lineup, and there should be more on the way with New Year's. I was not expecting to see either of those anytime soon.

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

It opens up Alms B slot to some other skills that he could appreciate. Sure you lose a potential +6 from seals like Death Blow, but a Def lowering Lull could help his performance a bit too. Also lets units with HP recovery weapons recover an absurd amount of damage each combat, which might be... fun? I dunno, I think I'd rather just use a healer at that point...
I wonder if there are other applications of a 3rd Fortress skill besides Chill drawing... 

The one thing I don't like about these seals? We don't have seals like Vantage or Desperation.

Vantage and Desperation could get really scary. It's possible to get a bonus Desperation effect through the status, but that currently only works for the player and only with a duo hero. We've got a Vantage status as well now, but only for Altina, I wonder if they'll do a duo that can grant it to teammates. They probably want to get as much mileage as they can out of those before handing them out as seals, if they ever do.

Edited by Othin

5 hours ago, XRay said:

Holy shit! We are getting FORT. DEF/RES Sacred Seal! Drawing Chills away from allies is going to be a lot easier.

Not my cup of tea, but Mystic Boost is still nice.

I expect it to be Fort. Def/Res 2, and not 3, when maxed out... but still pretty good.

Mystic Boost... I have mixed feeling... because it will be a pretty common seal on Hel in AR. I use Aversa to deal with her, so it's not a huge problem... but it can be annoying in Arena and AA.

4 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Is it just me, or did Pawns of Loki get even harder than last time? I'm now struggling to beat intermediate if I'm unlucky with units.

Depends on what type of team comp you are using.

Although the first round bonus really sucks since you get less score for using sword, lance and axe.

5 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Is it just me, or did Pawns of Loki get even harder than last time? I'm now struggling to beat intermediate if I'm unlucky with units.

It should as you rise in tiers and have to face off against stronger opponents. 

1 hour ago, Nym said:

Depends on what type of team comp you are using.

Although the first round bonus really sucks since you get less score for using sword, lance and axe.

Personally I've been using sword/lance/axe anyway, because the slightly decreased combo seems to be worth the better unit selection.

33 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

It should as you rise in tiers and have to face off against stronger opponents. 

Maybe that's why things seem a bit easier for me now. I was in T6 last round, which was the top at the time, but only advanced to T7 while the best players moved on to T8.

General datamine notes [SPOILERS]: 

Spoiler
  • The Fort. Def/Res seal only goes up to Lv. 2.
  • Odd Recovery's restrictions is just "Staff only".
  • The remaining Limited Hero Battles (Corrin & Kana, Hrid) involve Tellius and Archanea respectively.
  • The BHB features fallen Lyon and mage Eirika.
  • Mjolnir's Strike is starting over as Narcian is next.
  • The next Hall of Forms is TMS and features the four girls.
  • Selena and Duessel got screwed over and will not be in the next set of Arena bonus heroes (which starts next week). The set includes Reginn, Altina & Sanaki, Winter Bernie, Winter Hilda, Winter Sephiran, Winter Felix, Caellach, Natasha, Knoll, and Anna.
  • Likewise, the above two in addition to Knoll will not be in next set of Aether Raids bonus heroes (which starts in two weeks). That set includes Naga, Thrasir, Altina & Sanaki, Winter Bernie, Winter Hilda, Winter Sephiran, Winter Felix, Caellach, Natasha, and Alfonse. As for next week, Reginn and Duma are swapped out for Freyja and Yune.
  • And the most important note: they fixed Fluorspar Selena's English voice credit (now says Tiana Camacho).

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

General datamine notes [SPOILERS]: 

Hide contents
  • The Fort. Def/Res seal only goes up to Lv. 2.
  • Odd Recovery's restrictions is just "Staff only".
  • The remaining Limited Hero Battles (Corrin & Kana, Hrid) involve Tellius and Archanea respectively.
  • The BHB features fallen Lyon and mage Eirika.
  • Mjolnir's Strike is starting over as Narcian is next.
  • The next Hall of Forms is TMS and features the four girls.
  • Selena and Duessel got screwed over and will not be in the next set of Arena bonus heroes (which starts next week). The set includes Reginn, Altina & Sanaki, Winter Bernie, Winter Hilda, Winter Sephiran, Winter Felix, Caellach, Natasha, Knoll, and Anna.
  • Likewise, the above two in addition to Knoll will not be in next set of Aether Raids bonus heroes (which starts in two weeks). That set includes Naga, Thrasir, Altina & Sanaki, Winter Bernie, Winter Hilda, Winter Sephiran, Winter Felix, Caellach, Natasha, and Alfonse. As for next week, Reginn and Duma are swapped out for Freyja and Yune.
  • And the most important note: they fixed Fluorspar Selena's English voice credit (now says Tiana Camacho).

Shit like this is why they should add a third row of bonus heroes.

7 hours ago, Othin said:

Reveal hidden contents

They did the same thing with the FE5 units last year, splitting them between two bonus sets.

Spoiler

Yeah, and they probably have the same planned for Duessel and Selena (and Knoll for AR). All the same, it’s still lame that those who invested in those two have to wait longer for them to be bonus units.

Howsabout that new BHB?

Eirika: Lyon, are you okay?

Lyon: *glowing purple and tearing up in agony*

Summoner: He's fine.

Eirka: Okay. *proceeds to battle as per usual, letting Lyon just battle his demons...kind of literally*

8 hours ago, Mercakete said:

Howsabout that new BHB?

Eirika: Lyon, are you okay?

Lyon: *glowing purple and tearing up in agony*

Summoner: He's fine.

Eirka: Okay. *proceeds to battle as per usual, letting Lyon just battle his demons...kind of literally*

Oh so, so naive~ lol

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I already expected this... we are not getting those 20 Ephemeras from Frontline Phalanx.

At least I got a pretty nice score to make me top 1k, but... Oh boy! The changes they made was for the worst!

I wonder if for the next one they'll move all the codes to the first two rounds and make the last one something more common like feathers, lol. Hopefully not the only fix but it'd be nice in case this comes up again. 

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

I wonder if for the next one they'll move all the codes to the first two rounds and make the last one something more common like feathers, lol. Hopefully not the only fix but it'd be nice in case this comes up again. 

If I am not wrong, they already did some changes to the Ephemeras this time. I believe it was 40/40/40 in the first event... and this time it was 60/40/20.

What I can see is a boost in the score and a fix to the changes about the winning rates. Like... I never saw a Skjaldborg this round, and talked to someone that got one. They made it basically impossible to trigger at this point, so maybe they change it again... maybe a middle ground between what we had before and what we have now.

We had to reach the final day of the event, and still not even close to the half bar of Boss 3. A boost in the damage, or a reduction to the Boss' HP bar would be welcomed. Maybe not like event 1, that we won in Day 3... but a change that we can win around day 5 to 7.

Also, an update to the winning rates would be nice... Tana lost at 99%... 99 PERCENT!!! A bunch of times I see them losing at 94-96% It's ridiculous.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

18 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Also, an update to the winning rates would be nice... Tana lost at 99%... 99 PERCENT!!! A bunch of times I see them losing at 94-96% It's ridiculous.

RNGesus apparently hates us. We need to atone for our sins for mercilessly beating up bosses and all those poor generic enemy units.

Edited by XRay

35 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

I really hope that we aren’t 20 codes away from a manual by the end of this set’s time frame 😅

Oof! That would suck. I remember that we were 10 or 20 codes away before too.

2 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

For such a premium skill, Pulse Smoke only increases the CD count by 1. It should definitely reset a special back to its base CD count.

It's plenty powerful as-is.