Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Next update includes locking skills on regular teams! Finally, that's going to be so nice.

I wonder if it'll be possible to lock different raiding parties separately, to make it possible to have lineups where different teams include the same unit with different builds or the same seal on different units.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, Othin said:

Next update includes locking skills on regular teams! Finally, that's going to be so nice.

Now I don't have to constantly be passing Quick Riposte and Distant Def and Atk/Def Solo and Swift Sparrow and literally everything else around all over the place thank god.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Now I don't have to constantly be passing Quick Riposte and Distant Def and Atk/Def Solo and Swift Sparrow and literally everything else around all over the place thank god.

Yeah, I've been looking forward to this forever. Best update since Combat Manuals?

Edited by Othin

Just now, Rinco said:

I never paid much attention to when the next forma units are datamined/revealed, but do we get to know them on the update or is it on a later date?

We might know by datamanies when we get new seasonals/July 5th

4 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

Yeah, that's the usual time.

30 minutes ago, Naoshi said:

Nice. I'll wait to see who is on the next batch of formas before picking W!Fae and by August I should have another forma soul from sparking on CYL.

Mystic boost on my TT grind team is going to be lovely, re: locking teams. Definitely a welcome addition.  Also looking forward to sacrificing f!femGrima to my magekiller Sigrun.. I think the new spd/res rein will go nicely with pegasus flight. :3

It just dawned on me how a reverse Pathfinder would be horrific. Imagine someone being able to use their allies to leapfrog over and it possibly stacking with Pathfinder as well. Is there anyone from the main games where leapfrogging would make sense on them?

Anyway, 650 is the maximum limited codes we're getting for this round of limited compiles, right? I don't see any other sources coming up before the next update. Summer Noire is not that great, but it would have been nice to be able to grab two 5* manuals and a 4* every time, but considering this set has two grail units...

1 hour ago, Kaden said:

It just dawned on me how a reverse Pathfinder would be horrific. Imagine someone being able to use their allies to leapfrog over and it possibly stacking with Pathfinder as well. Is there anyone from the main games where leapfrogging would make sense on them?

Anyway, 650 is the maximum limited codes we're getting for this round of limited compiles, right? I don't see any other sources coming up before the next update. Summer Noire is not that great, but it would have been nice to be able to grab two 5* manuals and a 4* every time, but considering this set has two grail units...

We are getting 770, I posted here:

So... funny story, I was in need of a Firesweep Bow+ to give to Leonie, since I'll be needing her to be my Hegemon killer in Arena (simply because I had a spare C Duel Cavalry 4 to give her), and come this weeks Revival banner I blew my entire orb stock not getting a single Faye (which to be fair 80-something orbs isn't much of a stock, but it certainly is when you just need ONE unit), so I was kinda bummed. There's no way I'll be able to get the orbs together to get Faye before weeks end, right?

Well... I then remembered I actually had an extra Firesweep Bow+ elsewhere... I had given one to Setsuna.
My Setsuna is... was... zero merge +Atk -Def. She had no premium skills aside from Firesweep Bow. She was in my coma barracks that I labeled "useless", delegated mostly to units who I did not see having any use at all in the current climate of FEH, see Camilla, Takumi, Sully, etc.

...so on the bright side, I don't need a Firesweep Bow+ anymore! On the downside, I do still need Faye, purely to get her to +10 merge.
...has anyone else had a case like that? Needing a skill and borrowing it from a unit who happens to have it, for SOME reason you can't remember? I don't even remember caring about Setsuna in Heroes...

Edited by Xenomata

On 7/1/2021 at 9:21 AM, Rinco said:

I never paid much attention to when the next forma units are datamined/revealed, but do we get to know them on the update or is it on a later date?

Spoiler

Summer Ursula, Winter Zephiel, Winter Nino and Winter Jaffar.

Datamined next forma units.

Edited by Naoshi

3 minutes ago, Naoshi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Summer Ursula, Winter Zephiel, Winter Nino and Winter Jaffar.

Datamined next forma units.

Yeah, just saw it. I'll get W!Fae as none of these appeal to me

Cavalry dragon! And I was hoping for Zephiel, he can be my Astra Close Save tank. Unless I get an extra Dedue in the meantime, or it turns out Dozla is on the next one. The Winter Fae I just picked up is really useful, but her vulnerabilities to Lif and Thrasir can be a problem, so another Far Save option would be nice. I could go for Far Save on Nino or Zephiel but either of those options seems a bit messy.

Laevatein is too cute. It is good that she found the courage to stand up to her father. And if she is with the Kiran, she can also reunite with her sister, although not exactly the same one.

Edited by XRay

9 minutes ago, kradeelav said:

especially after I foddered Fjorm off for feathers recently, cough. >__>;;;

Same, except I also killed Gunnthra, Laegjarn, Helbindi, Loki and Surtr. I was just a bit excessive in the past, and am now starting to regret sacking Gunnthra in particular.