Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

We got the calendar now, but since it's that time of year here's the non-Pacific Time version:

Tomorrow (11/11): Rokkr Sieges
11/12: Shamir & Catherine BHB Re-Run
11/13: Legendary Hero Remix

11/15: Limited Hero Battle
11/16: Heroes with Rally Skills banner
11/17: New Heroes Banner, Forging Bonds, New Heroes Log-In Bonus
11/18: Grand Hero Battle
11/19: In the Moment Re-Run
11/20: Cavalry Clash Quests

11/22: Pawns of Loki
11/23: Double Special Heroes
11/24: Hall of Forms
11/25: Heroes with Bonfire banner
11/26: Palla & Catria BHB, Bound Hero Battle banner
11/27: Voting Gauntlet Log-In Bonus

11/28: Heroes Journey
11/30: Mythic Hero Banner, Mythic Hero Battle
11/31: Voting Gauntlet
12/02: Coliseum & Ordeals Quests
12/03: Heroes with Ardent Sacrifice banner

12/07: New Heroes Banner, Forging Bonds, New Heroes Log-In Bonus
12/08: Grand Hero Battle
12/09: New Power banner

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

There isn't a whole lot to speculate about for the rest of the month thanks to leaks, so how about that New Heroes banner in December? I'm thinking it'll be either Awakening or Binding Blade, just because those are the two games that have gone the longest without a New Heroes banner because the other longest is coming this month. I lean a little more towards Awakening, feel like they're gonna give us some of the last few missing pieces from there.

6 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

There isn't a whole lot to speculate about for the rest of the month thanks to leaks, so how about that New Heroes banner in December? I'm thinking it'll be either Awakening or Binding Blade, just because those are the two games that have gone the longest without a New Heroes banner because the other longest is coming this month. I lean a little more towards Awakening, feel like they're gonna give us some of the last few missing pieces from there.

I’m going to go out on a bit of a limb and say it might be Radiant Dawn. Possibly Lucia, Geoffrey, Heather, and Kieran getting kicked from the banner for the inevitable Mythic OC.

Spoiler

While it would be odd to have two Tellius banners in a row, this is kind of based on the less credible but still possible leak information of Lucia getting in the game in December, although it apparently didn’t say seasonal or regular. She is more popular than most characters on the leaked banner so I could see her being on a second one. Biggest issue with this theory is they’ll have a harder time coming up with Tellius banners afterwards.

Otherwise Awakening or Binding Blade are also good guesses. Really all that’s certain is a new OC crashing the banner.

Edited by TuxedoBird

6 hours ago, TuxedoBird said:

I’m going to go out on a bit of a limb and say it might be Radiant Dawn. Possibly Lucia, Geoffrey, Heather, and Kieran getting kicked from the banner for the inevitable Mythic OC.

Reveal hidden contents

While it would be odd to have two Tellius banners in a row, this is kind of based on the less credible but still possible leak information of Lucia getting in the game in December, although it apparently didn’t say seasonal or regular. She is more popular than most characters on the leaked banner so I could see her being on a second one. Biggest issue with this theory is they’ll have a harder time coming up with Tellius banners afterwards.

Otherwise Awakening or Binding Blade are also good guesses. Really all that’s certain is a new OC crashing the banner.

If we got a Radiant Dawn banner, I'd just hope Brom is involved. Lucia, Geoffrey, Heather, Brom?

Ah I hadn't heard about a Lucia leak. Is there a link to it, or anything specific said like there was about Lilina in a blue dress?

Dammit game, just give me Tormod already, he's in the top 5. He even fits on a banner with laguz because he's part of the Laguz Liberation Army.

And in unrelated news, apparently I was so out of it at one point that I promoted three Titania combat manuals to gold and I only noticed now. This is why I don't inherit skills when I'm tired (or work).

As much as I'd be ecstatic for it (RIP my fucking orbs between +40 nin!hark plan and the November banner, I may actually open my wallet for the first time), I can't see two RD banners back to back unless if there was a Tellius remaster/remake announced.

Spoiler

However, I can't rule that out considering the leaker did say there was more Tellius content in Dec/Jan, which does kind of point to a very deliberate Tellius-push...

@Fire Emblem Fan the most comprehensive information I can find on the leak on the character you're asking for is in this link, tbh.

4 minutes ago, kradeelav said:

Hide contents

However, I can't rule that out considering the leaker did say there was more Tellius content in Dec/Jan, which does kind of point to a very deliberate Tellius-push...

Huh. Seriously? If that's true, then that's strange. The only times I remember any games being so close to one another like that are when SoV was released and when 3H was still kinda new.

19 minutes ago, kradeelav said:

As much as I'd be ecstatic for it (RIP my fucking orbs between +40 nin!hark plan and the November banner, I may actually open my wallet for the first time), I can't see two RD banners back to back unless if there was a Tellius remaster/remake announced.

I was thinking more one PoR and one RD. Just to get more of the Tellius units out.

A remaster would be a good idea. If they do I just hope they have an option to speed the gameplay up a bit. One of the reasons I found PoR a chore to get through. Might be willing to give it a second shot if it’s at a decent price. Also it is getting close to the Christmas rush if they were hoping to sell it on that. All just speculation though.

Edited by TuxedoBird

Right now I'm more excited about Book VI OCs than the New Heroes or Seasonal banners. But if both are Tellius, I wouldn't mind, since it'd mean I can continue to rebuild my orb supply. Well, so long as a Tellius Duology remake isn't happening yet anyways. (I'll accept a remaster as long as it doesn't mean I have to wait another 2-3 years for something else.)

8 minutes ago, Use the Falchion said:

Right now I'm more excited about Book VI OCs than the New Heroes or Seasonal banners. But if both are Tellius, I wouldn't mind, since it'd mean I can continue to rebuild my orb supply. Well, so long as a Tellius Duology remake isn't happening yet anyways. (I'll accept a remaster as long as it doesn't mean I have to wait another 2-3 years for something else.)

I’m pretty darned sure whoever the new freebie will be they will be colourless. I’m guessing CL tome if we’re going to Vanaheim, if not, then anything besides dagger. If it is Vanaheim I wonder what aesthetic they’ll go for, I could see a “crystal spires and togas” thing happening, but I’ve also seen “underwater land” put out as a possibility. Really they could do a lot of different things with it.

And I would be pretty happy too because Tellius banners are usually easy skips for me, although Lucia would be tempting and I will definitely want Legendary Elincia whenever she come out. And there will likely be quite a few banners I’m interested in coming out soon so it would be nice to have a few more orbs after going broke on the Halloween banner.

4 minutes ago, TuxedoBird said:

I’m pretty darned sure whoever the new freebie will be they will be colourless.

I can always use more useful colorless units! The more, the merrier. 

5 minutes ago, TuxedoBird said:

I wonder what aesthetic they’ll go for, I could see a “crystal spires and togas” thing happening, but I’ve also seen “underwater land” put out as a possibility. Really they could do a lot of different things with it.

That's what makes me excited. Heroes always has fun aesthetics and characters for its stories, even if the stories themselves are pretty lame and generic most of the time. I'm just excited to meet a new cast of characters and get to know them.

6 hours ago, kradeelav said:

Reveal hidden contents

@Fire Emblem Fan the most comprehensive information I can find on the leak on the character you're asking for is in this link, tbh.

Hmm, seems suspicious to me. I don't think I believe this leak.

If it does prove to be true, though, then I'd have to think that the Lerhan listed is for New Year, not Winter/Christmas. It isn't a Robin/Robin Corrin/Corrin situation.

I would be very happy with some more Christmas Tellius characters, that just means the chances for Christmas Brom go up, haha. Lilina, Lucia, Brom, Gonzales, Cecilia/Titania Harmonic, maybe?

But yeah, nah, I don't think I believe that leak.

I've not actually looked at literally any of the leak content, so it kinda feels like I have nothing to add to conversations lately...

But the next freebie hero being a Colorless unit? I dunno, we haven't actually had a Green freebie OC yet. Probably because the "final boss" of each book has always been Green so far up until Fafnir (and honestly I feel like he's been demoted at this point, since he wasn't even really the mastermind of Book V), and a little variety never hurt anyone, right?

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

But the next freebie hero being a Colorless unit? I dunno, we haven't actually had a Green freebie OC yet.

You know what also hasn't been done yet? There still isn't a single FEH OC (unless Eitri changes this) whose main weapon of choice is a bow. The four bow units that Heroes currently has are all seasonal alts (three of which belong to the New Year's theme incidentally).

I pulled on the Remix banner wanting some merges for L!Marth and L!Tiki. Sniped blue and red. Got 1 F!Ike and 2 B!Dimitris. 
Lesson learned: Go for full circles and just spark.
At least Tiki is now +6 with the spark.

Well, the final combined percentage of votes that Forces of Will got is at least appropriate.

1 hour ago, Some Jerk said:

Not that I'm complaining, I may get my chance to +10 her yet.

Mira isn’t going to survive when it, two polls from now, has to go against CYL 5, Abyss & Muspell, and one of Nott & Friends or Nifl & Friends (whichever one doesn’t win in the next poll).

The Western voters are only delaying the inevitable.

On 11/11/2021 at 8:28 PM, Xenomata said:

But the next freebie hero being a Colorless unit? I dunno, we haven't actually had a Green freebie OC yet. Probably because the "final boss" of each book has always been Green so far up until Fafnir (and honestly I feel like he's been demoted at this point, since he wasn't even really the mastermind of Book V), and a little variety never hurt anyone, right?

My guess here is because there aren’t any heroes lined up in the CL pool for the December legendary banner. So it makes sense to put the new OC and a new legendary there, like what they did last year with Reginn and Lilina.

After a few days away, I've collected my thoughts a bit more. I don't think I need to quit Heroes entirely, just the most grindy/repetitive parts of it. By focusing on the parts I'm most interested in rather than trying to scramble for almost every possible limited resource, I should be able to get like 90% of the enjoyment in like 10% of the time.

"Don't play modes you don't enjoy" may be something a lot of people are used to already doing, but it sure is new for me!

19 hours ago, silverserpent said:

So, been absent from AR for uh...a few months. Just started back up and noticed this. 

https://imgur.com/a/djSlqN2

Like...wtf. That's a raw stats...

Looks like it's extra stats from a higher fortress level.

4 hours ago, Othin said:

After a few days away, I've collected my thoughts a bit more. I don't think I need to quit Heroes entirely, just the most grindy/repetitive parts of it. By focusing on the parts I'm most interested in rather than trying to scramble for almost every possible limited resource, I should be able to get like 90% of the enjoyment in like 10% of the time.

"

That’s what I began doing about a year ago. Most of the time I do only Forging Bonds, or pick daily orbs only. There are way too many modes, and most of them are basically doing the same thing. Doing what I do now, leave me with enough orbs for Legendaries/mythics I want. I’m saving for Ascended Laegjarn at the time