Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

21 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I think we also have to consider that June might not even be when the midpoint banner with an OC is. Since Book 6 started a month later than Book 5, the OC midpoint banner might end up in July. If that's the case, I would think Blazing Blade might get paired with it.

My ideal lineup would have Elffin and Douglas, but...I know that's probably not happening, ha. We'll probably get Niime, Hugh, and Cath.

Book 6 started in December, the same as Book 5 and their predecessors.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I know when Book 6 started, it's Book 5 I'm not remembering correctly, for some reason I thought Book 5 started in November.

Book 2 was the one that started in Novermber. Books 3, 4, 5 and 6 started in December.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Book 2 was the one that started in Novermber. Books 3, 4, 5 and 6 started in December.

Book 2 was in a bit of an odd position in that it launched at the end of November, alongside its Legendary banner, but the New Heroes banner associated with its initial chapters didn't launch until the usual early December time.

So I found this site  that counts the monthly revenue of gacha game https://game-i.daa.jp/?アプリ/ファイアーエムブレム+ヒーローズ . Even without this, it's clear the game is declining in revenue, huh. in a different note, @Ice Dragon , i know FEH runs in the same server for all parts of the world, but do this site counts total revenue of  a game or just JP server revenue? 

Edited by DraceEmpressa

21 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

So I found this site  that counts the monthly revenue of gacha game https://game-i.daa.jp/?アプリ/ファイアーエムブレム+ヒーローズ . Even without this, it's clear the game is declining in revenue, huh. in a different note, @Ice Dragon , i know FEH runs in the same server for all parts of the world, but do this site counts total revenue of  a game or just JP server revenue? 

Can't tell for certain. It looks like they're estimating monthly revenue based on the daily revenue rankings, which are split by country, so my best guess is that it's for Japan only.

58 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

According to that website, I assume "77.66億G" under 2018 annual sales refer to 7,766,000,000 JPY , which is about 71,000,000 USD using the conversion rate on May 31, 2018.

I made a topic about revenue years ago, and if my sources are correct, then Heroes generated 205,000,000 USD in global revenue for 2018, so 71,000,000 USD for Japan sounds about right.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

According to that website, I assume "77.66億G" under 2018 annual sales refer to 7,766,000,000 JPY

That would be correct. "億" (oku) is 100,000,000, and "G" is an abbreviation for the suffix "ぐらい" (gurai), "approximately", referring to the fact that all of their revenue numbers are estimated.

Nintendo Direct spoiler below (even though it was literally the first thing shown)

Spoiler

Fire Emblem Warriors gets a new title in the series!

Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. Sound familiar?

And they already shown the three lord kiddies have new outfits, so yay we now have even more alts of them...

32 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Nintendo Direct spoiler below (even though it was literally the first thing shown)

Hide contents

And they already shown the three lord kiddies have new outfits, so yay we now have even more alts of them...

Do we? They haven't done much for original Warriors.

35 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

It's not like we have a "Kids" banner... oh, wait.

Spoiler

Lol, Three Houses bias is definitely going to continue well into 2023 now (especially if this ends up being the only Fire Emblem title of the year).

That doesn't bother me, but I know it will bother plenty of other people.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Hide contents

Do we? They haven't done much for original Warriors.

Spoiler

They did at least give the weapons that originated from Warriors to those who had not received their Prfs at the time, namely Frederick, Cordelia, and Tharja. Given the... popularity... of Three Houses though, i imagine the chances of new alts of the three lord kiddos is far higher than the chances of getting Warriors alts...

If nothing else, we may get more Warriors maps.

Welp, time for me to fuck off until a remake is announced or something.

I mean, I guess I'm happy for people who wanted this and stuff, but as a whole it is right down there with Conquest at the bottom of my list. So I'm not very excited.

How exactly does a game announcement on a Nintendo Direct count as a spoiler?

I don't really see anything coming out of this that really affects Heroes, at least on the character side. It looks like they're using existing character outfits, so there isn't much they could really do in Heroes on that front. We might get some event maps like when Warriors was released, but that's probably it.

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

How exactly does a game announcement on a Nintendo Direct count as a spoiler?

Pretty much a courtesy thing for people who have not been able to watch the direct themselves yet but wish to before hitting the internet. People who are working or in school at the time, for instance.

Edited by Xenomata

So, any last minute predictions for the second February Resplendent? Whoever it is, the theme will probably be either Embla or Nidavellir (they've gone the longest without a Resplendent).

I'm gonna guess Nidavellir Katarina for no particular reason. 

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm sticking to my Brave Lyn/Lucina/Roy prediction from earlier. It's been a whole year since Brave Ike's Resplendent, so, c'mon IS, don't leave the others hanging.

Not going to lie I thought we would have seen at least one if not two by now.  Kind of wish they would bulk do the cyl units once a year. Maybe for the second year winners they could do that.

Looks like Embla Lukas is the next Resplendent.

chara_img_00001002000122_01.png?time=164

Spoiler

chara_img_00001002000122_02.png?time=164

Spoiler

chara_img_00001002000122_03.png?time=164

Spoiler

chara_img_00001002000122_04.png?time=164

Art is decent.

Lukas himself is a pretty decent unit. Basically a slow Dimitri without the busted exclusive skills. 37 Atk and 40 Def before merges and Dragonflowers is pretty solid, and while his weapon isn't great (Slaying effect and Sturdy Stance), it's at least comparable to modern inheritable weapons (if only because of its Slaying effect).

Not much to say. Still has shit Spd and shit Res as before.

Would've preferred Oboro or Nephenee instead for an infantry lance, though, as both of them have less optimized stat spreads.

Man, now they're just mocking the people waiting on Resplendent Ephraim. 

But since I am not one of those people, Lukas is a fine pick. He's still decently popular (184th in CYL6....which is the exact same place he got in CYL5) as far as the Valentian cast is concerned.

Lukas, eh...? At this point he's pretty outclassed as a defensive unit, but that's mostly because he just doesn't have any really notable features to his defensive game.

With +Def asset, at least +9 merge, and at least 17 dragonflower uses, Lukas hits 49 base Def, which now becomes 51 Def. Combined with his Prf refine, Sturdy Stance 3, and let's say Steady Breath SS, he goes up to 65 Def in EP. Pretty solid as a wall, and thanks to Steady Breath he can get Bonfire triggers on every counterattack thanks to the Slaying on his weapon. Off a neutral Atk, 9 merges, and 18 dragonflowers he goes up to 59 Atk, which becomes 61 post-Resp. Sturdy Stance 3 and his prf refine bring that up to 71, and combined with the power of a 32-power Bonfire trigger... he does pretty good damage as well.

He's certainly not bad as a wall, but the defensive game lately has evolved beyond what this mislabeled gen 1 Armor unit offers, especially considering how much Spd and Res he just doesn't have. No additional effects from his weapon kinda hurts as well. A solid pickup if you still use him, but definitely not a unit you will have nightmares over not getting.